SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant Nisha. Now I'll step out of my comforter. It's 11 in the morning but couldn't start my day without reading. Going lehenga shopping for my cousin's wedding. Though we're punjabis I feel like dressing up like II. 
Oh and can you tell me more about this oil Bath that iyers have.  What's so special about it?   I've been meaning to ask this for a long time.  I also want butter like skin

So many different emotions packed in one page length chapter!!! Only you can do it

From the anguish, turmoil, nervousness,  excitement at the Iyers to R&B's anguish and turmoil - yes repeating myself again...it's another masterpiece... the subtle pointer at R&B and his moms bond, him  wearing her last purchase, the temple at 5AM,  ...  hit a chord

And not to forget the lil crumbs that's you are leaving in your chapters clearing the way to free Ranjan off his scandal

You have only your writing to surpass...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu
I replied to one of urs kanna

Now I am going to go taachi
Will respond to all with my filter coffee
Sorry KG i owe you one also, and Sudhi and Rosh and Nidhi and like 49 of the regulars๐Ÿ˜ญ

You will all have to forgive me coz I am JUST NOT able to get caught up๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes my lady!! I did see you commented .I am happy you take notice of me hovering here in your thread every other minute.. Lol. I am totally besharam about it and proud too
Abha! She will respond to you. She just doesnt get time from NACHU KUTTIES like me.. Hai na Nisha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ashu9

Yes my lady!! I did see you commented .I am happy you take notice of me hovering here in your thread every other minute.. Lol. I am totally besharam about it and proud too
Abha! She will respond to you. She just doesnt get time from NACHU KUTTIES like me.. Hai na Nisha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†
ok i will wait but since u r comments are insightful u cant be ignored...i dont get words for reviews...bcoz i gushed about R&B after reading...imagining how such tall man looks...such sweet adorable can he be
Both parts were beautiful, I really liked how calm and collected R&B was, totally in his usual avatar, no over the top. II of course reacted just as any other girl would. I really enjoyed the second update, the temple holds great significance in R&B's life so it was great to see him make this decision on his own, with the help of his mother in a way. It would have been too different if he talked to his sister about it, I like how this decision was made by him taking time thinking through. He has always done what he wants, so glad to see that trait in tact! Also loved how he assured II at the end that he will be make the wedding happen, when he said "I will leave if you stop crying" that is enough to show care and love! That part was adorable. Great updates! Now waiting for the wedding to kick off! BOO YEAH! ๐Ÿฅณ Edited by Vsoujanya - 9 years ago
Abha!! From which angle do you even think my comments re insightful ๐Ÿคฃ
I write only gushy stuff re.. There are better reviews than mine.. People here on the thread are hell insightful.. I appreciate all their efforts to remember each and every nuance of the tale with such intricacies, which I tend to forget or evade in the due process of writing a comment. Lol.
Thank u for the appreciation anyway!! Hope to see you more on the thread..
There are no words to describe how much I am loving this FABULOUS story; it is really addictive. I am someone who very rarely enjoys a piece of writing, but your story has had me hooked for 130 parts and I still love it as much as I did when I started reading it (if not more.) You're a SPECTACULAR writer!

Coming to the update; it was another amazing update! Really liked the way he told her not to cry, it was so sweet. LOVED R&B's temple visit and how he made his decision. Also felt bad for him and Ranjan; hope they will sort out their differences. Eagerly waiting for the next update!!
Edited by smilesforever98 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Abha!! From which angle do you even think my comments re insightful ๐Ÿคฃ
I write only gushy stuff re.. There are better reviews than mine.. People here on the thread are hell insightful.. I appreciate all their efforts to remember each and every nuance of the tale with such intricacies, which I tend to forget or evade in the due process of writing a comment. Lol.
Thank u for the appreciation anyway!! Hope to see you more on the thread..

no u are ...dont underestimate urself  na...i read twice the update...then everyone comment and then i feel content about update its my fault bcoz sometimes tamil words cute guestures of both leads or constant calling from my family members let me distract  and not to mention di points in between updates help to understand in bw...
she kept R&B really a mystery guy...and i love that mystery...
Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
Ohk im getting jealous of all you Iyers now...i hv to google alot of things to be able to perfectly picture :( Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by abha2701

no u are ...dont underestimate urself na...i read twice the update...then everyone comment and then i feel content about update its my fault bcoz sometimes tamil words cute guestures of both leads or constant calling from my family members let me distract and not to mention di points in between updates help to understand in bw...
she kept R&B really a mystery guy...and i love that mystery...

Hehehehh.. Thank you darl for sying such sweet things..
Oh yes.. These points of discussion in the comments are those that help us understand the tale better..
The guy is mystery.. He is an absolute sweetheart.