Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderfully crafted characters, each one!...lovely to see Bally again...(read about..rather) ðŸ˜Š
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are they back to square one?? no no... Plz plz...heartbreak season starting...

gosh R&B really hates his dad...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayieee!!!! First and foremost... Thank you for an update despite your busy schedule..
I love this stranger wala geeling you are giving!!!! I am totally excited ab!!! These two are just awesome... RB being RB wont talk..II a taltalkative, have to see how far she closes her mouth.. Rofl!!!
She gave RB such a master stroke ya!! Matlab on humanitarian grounds bhi dekha jaaye toh what RB did is wrong!!! Sheplayed it really well!!
I have a doubt idhar.. He was never ingerested in this car selling biz right!? So how does her kicking him off the project even bother him??? He should be happy inturn ki ab iss project pe kaam karne ki zaroorat nahi hai!!
Oh may bhi his ego is hurt!! You know a woman kicked me out or II kicked me out?!?!?! Well, I'd prefer if he thought the latter!!!
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
feeling the pinch now in last 2 updates. 

Someone said we need to weather max 7 sad updates, i am going by that and counting down. 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Wasnt she getting married already to Sree?" he was baffled😲 
This line made me really sad 😭...I dont know I might sound conservative or something but you know he is sure of the fact that she is marrying Sree and still is there in bed with him...I know it might be ohk in his world but he knows she is not from his world and this is not ohk in her world... I dont knw man just didn't feel right fr me to read...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Yayieee!!!! First and foremost... Thank you for an update despite your busy schedule..
I love this stranger wala geeling you are giving!!!! I am totally excited ab!!! These two are just awesome... RB being RB wont talk..II a taltalkative, have to see how far she closes her mouth.. Rofl!!!
She gave RB such a master stroke ya!! Matlab on humanitarian grounds bhi dekha jaaye toh what RB did is wrong!!! Sheplayed it really well!!
I have a doubt idhar.. He was never ingerested in this car selling biz right!? So how does her kicking him off the project even bother him??? He should be happy inturn ki ab iss project pe kaam karne ki zaroorat nahi hai!!
Oh may bhi his ego is hurt!! You know a woman kicked me out or II kicked me out?!?!?! Well, I'd prefer if he thought the latter!!!

ashu I think it is not the case of ego getting hurt by women.  

even if he hates his dad,  he treats professional life different than personal.  so he will not shy away from the job at hand n be happy  at  being sidelined. Otherwise he would have never spoken in any of the deployment matters earlier as well na.

it is pure professional insult that he is feeling right? 

Also what II did really surprised me. I thought she had started mixing her personal n professional life a little wrt not coming back tooo strongly on R&B in an earlier update..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

ashu I think it is not the case of ego getting hurt by women.

even if he hates his dad, he treats professional life different than personal. so he will not shy away from the job at hand n be happy at being sidelined. Otherwise he would have never spoken in any of the deployment matters earlier as well na.

it is pure professional insult that he is feeling right?

Also what II did really surprised me. I thought she had started mixing her personal n professional life a little wrt not coming back tooo strongly on R&B in an earlier update..

Wahi!!! Professionally only he is hurt... I meant that only.. I should have put my words properly baba 😆
You are right to an extent.. She is mixing them up cause she feels he did it first.. Misunderstanding clearly!!! She needs to talk to people first before she does anything!!
I am actually quite confused at the reactions these two are giving.. He is baffled she is acting syarnger stfanger.. Ufff kya hoga in dono ka 😲
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so now they will hurt eachother mercilessly ...i m ready to witness major world war..thanks for giving us updates inspite of yr busy schedule Nisha dii..thank u very much..Falling more and more for R&B and II..i know its sad track bt i am sure that thre is something very good for us in store..i hv full faith that u will never dipappoint us ...not interested in YHM anymore..cant tolerate the stupid tracks anymore..my favourite YHM is now on forum...Njoying 4 to 5 episodes per day..dreaming all day abt R&B and II..thats the effect of yr writing😳
specially loved yr hajwala joke and akkka rolling on chair..and after then supporting II😊 and then II and Shravu and R&B and shravu convo loved it😆
 Bally and II..Bally is also II's friend and supporter at work...loved them..

and now back to being professional and strangers..back to square 1... very much Njoying current updates..being a parent of a daughter APPA AND AMMA are right at their place...and ya  dnt want confession b4 marriage..it shoud happen after marriafe OW there will b no fun ...and want chapters after marriage also...Father -son conflict and II watching them and doing selftalk( ofcource funny selftalk)😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

loved the update .. and ur explanation .. "so marriage should mean something BEYOND that"
so no sex i understand but  living like  a married couple and  caring should mean something no?

for me i thought the comfort level they share, her being so crazy , honest hard working , just plain normal , totally smart and getting him at the core - their email exchanges,gifting books,their texts should mean something right to him .
Also I really cant imagine him doing everything he did with her with someone else ,holding shruti boxes,listening to carnatic music ,just listening to each other breathe in the call and so MUCH more  arent these the beyonds😳😳 ? hopefully he will realize it.. this is what i think right now ðŸ˜ƒ lets see how you get us there..

EXACTLY EXACTLY
YOU SAID IT ALL ANU
This is it
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is there any hope of us getting an update sometime soon?