SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 44

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Just a random question to enter into everyones imagination...
What do you guys think has made R&B fall in love with II ( if you think he is love) ???
Considering we don't hear his self talk, so there could alot of things or nothing...
I'd love to read this Big smile please bhavnao ko vyakt kare i knw everyone has loads of them ...
Originally posted by nividances

Okay so I finally got some sleep after I read part 115 and to my delight, woke up to 2 more updates. Dancing
Before I get to those though, I have to add to my thoughts about 115 now that I'm somewhat more composed than I was last night. Tongue

Firstly, I think that II-Vandu-Sam are a total riot together! LOL The entire first part of that update had me laughing out loud every single time I reread it.
I could totally relate to how II was pigging out without a care in the world about how she looked. The following gif summarizes my thoughts entirely.

I like how Sam gave more insight into the Bhalla life overall. Things came out that again highlighted how different the Bhallas and Iyers are from each other. It's not a matter of a few steps of differences...it's like floors upon floors of differences.

Shravu was at his adorable/mischievous best here. "Ayyo chithi is pregnant" ROFL! ROFL
And then you followed it up with a line that had me in splits! "Main Hindu hoon Haj to main jaata nahi" ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL
Of course trying to explain that sentence to my two white friends didn't take any less than 15 mins since I just couldn't stop laughing. LOL

And the ending had me Embarrassed like crazy. This is what I pictured in my head, except of course II didn't run and jump onto R&B like that. She totally wanted to though. Wink

The last bit...loved it...pictured exactly that Smile
The II-parents convo was just as bad as I expected it to be. At least they let her sleep first though. And Vandu is there for support as well. Smile
As much as I am vouching for II-R&B, I can totally understand and relate to what the parents are thinking. The "no marrying/dating outside of your caste" spiel is something that I've heard no less than at least 1000 times when I went off to college. Thankfully my own parental units have managed to reword that spiel into "no marrying/dating anybody non-Indian" upon my rebellious insistence, but the feels are still the same.
Originally posted by taara113

What do you guys think has made R&B fall in love with II ( if you think he is love) ???
Considering we don't hear his self talk, so there could alot of things or nothing...
I'd love to read thisBig smileplease bhavnao ko vyakt kare i knw everyone has loads of them ...

Same question here Big smile
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Nish.. Can we have Amma appa out of town for a night and II staying over at R&B's.. Please plz..
They need this soulful time nish..

Nish already gave two day outs.. Ek baby sitting wala, doosra when all the Iyers left to different places.. Lol..
Nishu, Deepali ka idea bura nahi hai.. Consider karo na.. Pleeejjj
..They might have one to one talk!! OPEN wala. .you never know!! Big smile Big smile
What will happend next 
"Her rational brain slowly woke up from the woodsy coma"
I feel it necessary to add to that sentence.
Her rational brain slowly woke up from the woodsy coma and nose-dived off of a cliff...straight into the land of make believe and nonsense. Angry

Okay so she has a misconception that this is still a fling for him. That he is a nomad (which I agree he is). That M is still his girlfriend. And that this is some sort of plan he is concocting against her.
Her thoughts are totally correct from her perspective because he hasn't said anything that would make her think otherwise.
But as a reader, I literally had a *face palm* moment when I read that.

Good job Nish! You pulled off this dhamaka with quite a finesse! Waiting eagerly to see what she does now as well his reaction to this latest development. I have a feeling he's going to run away from the situation rather than face it head-on given that he has in the past chosen to go that route. But what do I know? Confused
Originally posted by taara113

I'd love to read this Big smile please bhavnao ko vyakt kare i knw everyone has loads of them ...

Her nose ring  TongueLOL