SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Nish you said 3 or 5 or 7 heartbreak parts.. 3 done max 4 to go.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Uff yeh donno are too much to handle! Good pay back by II. Totally loved it๐Ÿ˜›.
As u usual u are BADASS author ๐Ÿ˜‰ Totally digging the story. Got to run will add more later. 
There are SO many things at play here
1. They are ULTRA high society, they have different dynamics for everything from dating to shaadi to living life together

2. Nobody checks on R&B on a daily basis "Tumne khaana khaaya? Tum nahaaye ya nahi?" He practically lives by himself on his floor. He has no clue about the whereabouts of his Dad on a given day

3. IF the proposal was made by Sam would he have reacted differently? YOU BET!. I am not saying he would have pinned II to the wall and ripped her clothes off and said "Yes yes, yes Baby, u are the one, I am so thankful to Sam, JO BAAT MAIN NAHI KEH SAKA WOH SAM NE KEH DIYA" No!. He would have been still mad at her for being in the driver seat of his life. but not this angry

4. He is beginning to crystallize his feelings for II. Asking him to marry her and settle down is a bit much... he might do that too, but WHENEVER he wants to... sex is not a novelty to him, it IS to HER. Living with someone as if married is not a novelty to him it is to HER. Caring for a someone thats not family is not novelty to him it is to HER. Hes done all that for 12 years now, since he left home for under grad... so marriage should mean something BEYOND that

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Podi!๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U are making it sound ultra phillumi. Zindagi se dhakel diya... what does that mean? Its not like they were married, hes a very private guy, he has NO realtionship with his Dad his Dad goes off and makes wedding plans for him... based on what? The fact that he brought her home on Savita's barsi?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And the fact that he has seen them bay for each others' blood at work?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">His Dad has NO clue about the sexual attraction, he is forcefully attempting to make things RIGHT between him and his son, but that pisses R&B off no end</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kaam se dhakel diya? That sounds super phillumi. She did WHATEVER she needed to do in order to get back for Sree's funding request rejection. This happened WHEN HE WAS IN PARIS. This did not happen Saturday night... This happened when she was flirting with him on the phone... JUST LIKE HIM... she flirted with him on the surface and did the "needful" behind his back</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THEY BOTH PLAY DIRTY</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is not a Guru Dutt tragedy yaar</font>

Oh MY MY!!!! II is one master killer di!!! Whoa Nisha... Well done.. Very well crafted story!!! M really in awe of the leads... RB is intelligent enough to get to know about such plans!!
Rofl.. Aankhein khulwadi tune meri ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† M game for whatever you are going to bring in di!! Am really getting anxious now... Phillumi cause I am starved with no updates di subah se ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Seri ippo lendu no filmy dialogues.. Such a raw story this is man!! I love it every inch.. Every word written!! M glad I never missed one update yaar!! Kudos to you babe..
Thank you so much Nisha for bringing me out of the addiction trap of the crap going on now.. Am really glad to have found you!!! Next eppo???

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There are SO many things at play here</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1. They are ULTRA high society, they have different dynamics for everything from dating to shaadi to living life together</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2. Nobody checks on R&B on a daily basis "Tumne khaana khaaya? Tum nahaaye ya nahi?" He practically lives by himself on his floor. He has no clue about the whereabouts of his Dad on a given day</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">3. IF the proposal was made by Sam would he have reacted differently? YOU BET!. I am not saying he would have pinned II to the wall and ripped her clothes off and said "Yes yes, yes Baby, u are the one, I am so thankful to Sam, JO BAAT MAIN NAHI KEH SAKA WOH SAM NE KEH DIYA" No!. He would have been still mad at her for being in the driver seat of his life. but not this angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">4. He is beginning to crystallize his feelings for II. Asking him to marry her and settle down is a bit much... he might do that too, but WHENEVER he wants to... sex is not a novelty to him, it IS to HER. Living with someone as if married is not a novelty to him it is to HER. Caring for a someone thats not family is not novelty to him it is to HER. Hes done all that for 12 years now, since he left home for under grad... so marriage should mean something BEYOND that</font>

The description you gibe is simply awesome!! M in awe of how you have crafted the stiry so far.. The characters are so complex and real.. U do find such people around.. Its not very difficult for him not to reject such a proposal!! She needs to think logically for one time atleast!!
M waiting for further updates.. .
What a fitting reply by II.. I wanted to see II hurting R & Bs pride and here it is although the blow is purely professional.. Oh god R & B still thinks II is getting married to Sri.. so somewhere there is a miscommunication and all is not lost for II yet...  Now i want to see them fight like crazy..i am might just die in anticipation..

There are SO many things at play here
1. They are ULTRA high society, they have different dynamics for everything from dating to shaadi to living life together

2. Nobody checks on R&B on a daily basis "Tumne khaana khaaya? Tum nahaaye ya nahi?" He practically lives by himself on his floor. He has no clue about the whereabouts of his Dad on a given day

3. IF the proposal was made by Sam would he have reacted differently? YOU BET!. I am not saying he would have pinned II to the wall and ripped her clothes off and said "Yes yes, yes Baby, u are the one, I am so thankful to Sam, JO BAAT MAIN NAHI KEH SAKA WOH SAM NE KEH DIYA" No!. He would have been still mad at her for being in the driver seat of his life. but not this angry

4. He is beginning to crystallize his feelings for II. Asking him to marry her and settle down is a bit much... he might do that too, but WHENEVER he wants to... sex is not a novelty to him, it IS to HER. Living with someone as if married is not a novelty to him it is to HER. Caring for a someone thats not family is not novelty to him it is to HER. Hes done all that for 12 years now, since he left home for under grad... so marriage should mean something BEYOND that

loved the update .. and ur explanation .. "so marriage should mean something BEYOND that"
so no sex i understand but  living like  a married couple and  caring should mean something no?

for me i thought the comfort level they share, her being so crazy , honest hard working , just plain normal , totally smart and getting him at the core - their email exchanges,gifting books,their texts should mean something right to him .
Also I really cant imagine him doing everything he did with her with someone else ,holding shruti boxes,listening to carnatic music ,just listening to each other breathe in the call and so MUCH more  arent these the beyonds๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ? hopefully he will realize it.. this is what i think right now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ lets see how you get us there..
Originally posted by Ranu1234

loved the update .. and ur explanation .. "<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">so marriage should mean something BEYOND that"
so no sex i understand but living like a married couple and caring should mean something no?

for me i thought the comfort level they share, her being so crazy , honest hard working , just plain normal , totally smart and getting him at the core - their email exchanges,gifting books,their texts should mean something right to him .
Also I really cant imagine him doing everything he did with her with someone else ,holding shruti boxes,listening to carnatic music ,just listening to each other breathe in the call and so MUCH more arent these the beyonds๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ? hopefully he will realize it.. this is what i think right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ lets see how you get us there..
</font>

Totally agree Ranu!! These thoughts linger in my head when I think of these two! It is indeed something more.. A fling wont come down unexpected to you house.. Wont invite you to his mom's barsi.. Wont wait on the call for 7 total minutew hearing you breathe.. Wont do any of those that has been mentioned about him in the story!!!
It is exciting me more now.. He will realise very soon m anticipating!!
Strangers & Professionals
She took the elevator down, and when she got off she bumped into Bally.. his jacket car keys and his laptop bag all slipping at the same time as he tried to check email
"Arey desk par jao pehle. Yahan tak to pahunch gaye" II giggled
"Arey wah, beautiful in pink. Kiddo... subah subah?" he asked
"Ya got in at 7 ish... weekend mein khaas kaam nahi hua" Ii admitted
They walked to her cube... he set his stuff down
Chal 5th Perk chalte hain lest get that morning cuppa
She grabbed her change purse and they walked back to the elevator

"So whats cooking at Iyers'" he asked still checking email and grunting or doing a "Abey yaar" "Shit man"
"aaj subah? poha khaaya, lunch mein aloo gobi aur roti"
"Niiice Iyer, kabhi mere liye idli la na?"
"Kabhi ghar aakar kha na..." and then giggling "KHAO na"
He looked up from the phone and winked at the quick correction for politeness
"Chal Ankur ka cast utar chuka hai, suman aur main tere ghar saturday and Vandita ke sunday"
He tucked the phone in his pocket...
They stepped off
Vandita.. he said... Vandita..

They almost bumped into R&B, he held a coffee and a plate of some egg sandwich of some sort

"R&B? Howz it going dude?" Bally extended a hand
R&B set his plate on top of his cup and extended his...
II checked her phone 5 feet away...
"See u in a bit?" Bally asked
R&B nodded...
They turned into the Perk R&B turned towards the elevator, the line was looong with half asleep coffee drinkers taking their brew back to their desk
He walked towards the stairway... their eyes met for a brief second... she turned back to the phone, he scratched his nose with his thumb and coffee mug...

"Whats new?" Bally asked
"the big thing is Ranjan came by on Fri night to ask my parents if I would marry R&B" Ii sounded expressionless and flat
"WHATTT? Yeh? ooparwaala?" Bally asked dumbfounded
"aap kitne Ranjan bhalla ko jaante ho? Main to sirf ek" II said
"OMG! kya hua? Kya kaha appa ne? Us se pehle... HE JUST MET U OUTSIDE"
Bally looked shocked
"shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai aur bandey ne tere ko hai bhi nahi kiya?"
"Appa I dont know what Appa said... to Ranjan ji, but to ME? I heard a weekened full of admonishments,
 reprimands scoldings and advice, not mention Appa has quit talking to me"

He guided her to a corner table... and sat down.. and began talking like two spies on a mission exchanging notes, all in a whisper
. "Hmmm... haan kyon maanenge Uncle... I mean, Le Meridien mein with his pants down?"
Bally made a face
"So anyway.. mujhe laga iska koi prank hoga main subah gayi iske paas" she said softly, biting into her cookie
"To? isne kya kaha?"
"He said I havent spoken with him for 4 years, why would I send him to your house" II's voice quivered
"Oh shittt!!!" Bally said at first and then composed himself quickly and said "I mean... he didnt send him... ofcourse"
"Usko pata hai Sree ka?"
"Proposal ka pata hai rejection ka?  kya pata" II shrugged
"Usne arrogantly Sree ka proposal reject kiya, I paid him back with kicking him off 
the project altogether, he must be thinking thats because I love Sree?" Ii shrugged again
"Did he say anything about getting kicked out?" "Mujhse to dhang se mila bahar" Ballya sked
"I dont know he sounded OK may be he hadnt checked his email... Fri ko aaya na Paris se"
"Tujhe kaise pata, Sunday bola na uske baap ne?"
"Ummm I know" II said
Looking away
Bally looked at her deeply... he realized they may have met over the weekend

"This has got to be the most troubling complicated relationship I have encountered Iyer" Bally said after taking a looong audible breath
"U know what he said when I asked him if he sent his Dad home?'
"Hmm?"
"He asked me, teri aur USKI shaadi ke liye" II said horrified
"OH TERI!! Really?" Bally hissed

II's eyes filled up... he quickly pushed the box of tissue from the side
She dabbed her eyes
"His opinion of his Dad stinks... nahi?' Bally was speechless.
"his opinion about everyone stinks" II said scathingly (HOW DARE HE THINK I WOULD MARRY HIS DAD)

"Chal, its all over now, secret affair khatam, khullam khulla proposal reject... we are back where we started with TransPro" Bally said coolly, reassuringly
"Yep.. Professionals and Strangers" II said nodding

Interesting Update...Well Written..