Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nividances

Oh btw, I just have to share this with you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *jumps excitedly*

My entire apartment (I live with 5 of my friends in a shared apartment) had a bonding sesh today as we each read this story individually on our own devices while sitting together (we forgot lunch and dinner so we just heated up a frozen pizza after finishing up with the last part ๐Ÿ˜›). We were all stuck inside since the first and second day of classes has been cancelled due to winter storm Juno!  ๐Ÿฅณ
And of course we discussed and gushed about EVERY SINGLE chapter afterwards, making sure that everyone was staying on pace and not reading ahead. My roommate and I (having recommended the story) of course looked on proudly as everyone else joined us in our excitement and obsession with this story. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Niiice

I have to tell you that 4 of my flatmates are Indian (including me) but I am the only one who watches YHM or any Hindi daily soap for that matter. The other two are American (I translated some of the Hindi stuff but they appreciated the authentic Indian/Iyer touches and even did a few Google searches to clarify the stuff they didn't get). Yet, every single one of us is obsessed with SW Symphonies now like our life depends on it. If we showed even 0.1% of this interest in our classes, our profs would love us and we would all have 4.0s. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is the power that you have with you writing Nish! You made a traditionally raised Southern belle from Alabama and a total white urban city chick from Chicago fall in love with R&B and II. These two firangis are hounding me now (won't even peacefully let me eat my late night chocolate treat ๐Ÿ˜ญ) to tell them all about India and show them pics from my previous India trips so they can better understand and visualize the setting of your updates. 

I blame you for not being able to get my chocolate fix today and you'll only be forgiven if you give us the next update quickly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

UN BEEP BELIEVABLE
UN BEEP BELIEVABLE
Are u SERIOUS?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
OK THIS GOES TO THE FIRST PAGE๐Ÿ‘
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Tell ur gora friends, what a stupendous compliment that is

Yes, I am too old to be gushing like a 20 something... yes WAY too old, but I feel like gushing๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you Columbia for making me write something that transcends languages and cultures and religion
Quite amazing!!!

AND YES,  I am writing the next part
If I hated u guys I would have gone to bed...

But I DONT

Did u want Appa's reaction or R&B and II

Is kahani ne, tumhara to pata nahi MUJHE MENTAL bana diya, first I was multi tasking between work and home, then work, home and the story, NOW between TWO PARTS of the story๐Ÿคฃ
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m also with R&B and II.. put amma,appa and ranjan on hold..Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

UN BEEP BELIEVABLE
UN BEEP BELIEVABLE
Are u SERIOUS?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
OK THIS GOES TO THE FIRST PAGE๐Ÿ‘
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Tell ur gora friends, what a stupendous compliment that is

Yes, I am too old to be gushing like a 20 something... yes WAY too old, but I feel like gushing๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you Columbia for making me write something that transcends languages and cultures and religion
Quite amazing!!!

AND YES,  I am writing the next part
If I hated u guys I would have gone to bed...

But I DONT

Did u want Appa's reaction or R&B and II

Is kahani ne, tumhara to pata nahi MUJHE MENTAL bana diya, first I was multi tasking between work and home, then work, home and the story, NOW between TWO PARTS of the story๐Ÿคฃ

Yay I'm worthy enough for the first page!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gush all you want Nish! Who said you need to be a 20 something to gush? ๐Ÿ˜†
Just took a poll: 2 votes for Appa's reaction but 4 (me included) for R&B and II.

Thank you for not hating us! We from apartment 5B love you too! ๐Ÿค—

And of course you've made me mental! I spent my snow day off re-reading all 100+ parts of this story with my flatmates rather than starting on the 47 page, size 7 font reading from my biochemistry textbook  that I have a quiz about this Friday๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

Par kya farak padta hai? Biochemistry ke liye to 4 din aur pade hain. ๐Ÿ˜† Abhi ke liye toh SW Symphonies se aage kuch dikh nahin raha mujhe! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rb n II it is.. Dare u not bring amma appa n ranjan into picture.. It had to be a looonnnggg... Romantic wala update... No AMMA APPA RANJAN THE IYERS OR OTHER BHALLAS.. ONLY AND ONLY II N RB
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Your story is awesome beyond doubt.
But i just realised the stories shared by your readers are great too.

Thankyou for bringing us all together for this "massive clean drool session" here..if that makes sense to you!
๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the twist..
I too want RnB and II

i can let appa wait...please please update right away..
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i too want II n R&B... 
update fast plz...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can write RB n II koti for u Nisha.. Most of us want them only.. Iyers and Bhallas can react later.. They are from the old school anyways ๐Ÿคฃ
Appa reacts very slowly di. .nooo.. He takes a lot of thought process to say anything.. Amma only gives lectires.. A big no.. Lets get back to the monet can we
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
When will be the next update how many houresEdited by Kiranmai1232007 - 9 years ago
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
Appa reject the proposal or ask some time
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Awesome Update..Just Too Good...๐Ÿ‘