Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The cliffhanger at this point is killing. Please say you are updating soon. 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...thats a bomb nisha...serioulsy...i was shocked...just like amma appa i was stunned...i laughed so hard...my friends thought i was reading some joke and wanted to share it with them...u r a rock star nisha...i never expected such turn of events..out of the blue...did sam send him??? or he himself noticed them together on his mother's barsi...my god...this is too hot to handle...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Like folks have mentioned this cliff hanger is killing di hope appa has a strong heart , I was waiting for the Milan after so many days pavam , both the scenarios are exciting just tell me when is the next update sorry to be such a PAIN look what you have done to us . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taara113

DITTO...

i want amma appa's reaction to be on hold for sometime and go back to whats conspiring by the monet

See.. Evne she is asking di.. Lets get back to the monet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Keep the readers on tenterhooks😑

I revel in that...😈

Yep... kya karoon😭

But exciting aint it?πŸ˜ƒ

Nisha why this kolaveri di please tell me you are updating soon ..

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm BLOWN! No words to describe it...
The entire universe is conniving to bring them together.
AWESOME...!πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I predicted already πŸ˜†
The entire universe is plotting to unite them.. But these idiots are not willing to declare, to their ownselves atleast, that they are in love with each other and want each other so badly!! Kuch bhi ho jaye doosron ko nahi pata chalega but WE WILL BEHAVE LIKE A COUPLE 🀣 .This is what keeps running in their minds always πŸ˜•
But waht they do not know is that the whole world knows about them 🀣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Nisha why this kolaveri di please tell me you are updating soon ..

OK I will update

Take a vote and tell me which one u want
Ashu and Taara want R&B & II, U guys want to know how Appa reacts

From now... until the end it will be quick and fast
nividances thumbnail
Oh btw, I just have to share this with you. πŸ˜ƒ *jumps excitedly*
My entire apartment (I live with 5 of my friends in a shared apartment) had a bonding sesh today as we each read this story individually on our own devices while sitting together (we forgot lunch and dinner so we just heated up a frozen pizza after finishing up with the last part πŸ˜›). We were all stuck inside since the first and second day of classes has been cancelled due to winter storm Juno!  πŸ₯³
And of course we discussed and gushed about EVERY SINGLE chapter afterwards, making sure that everyone was staying on pace and not reading ahead. My roommate and I (having recommended the story) of course looked on proudly as everyone else joined us in our excitement and obsession with this story. 

I have to tell you that 4 of my flatmates are Indian (including me) but I am the only one who watches YHM or any Hindi daily soap for that matter. The other two are American (I translated some of the Hindi stuff but they appreciated the authentic Indian/Iyer touches and even did a few Google searches to clarify the stuff they didn't get). Yet, every single one of us is obsessed with SW Symphonies now like our life depends on it. If we showed even 0.1% of this interest in our classes, our profs would love us and we would all have 4.0s. πŸ˜†

This is the power that you have with you writing Nish! You made a traditionally raised Southern belle from Alabama and a total white urban city chick from Chicago fall in love with R&B and II. These two firangis are hounding me now (won't even peacefully let me eat my late night chocolate treat 😭) to tell them all about India and show them pics from my previous India trips so they can better understand and visualize the setting of your updates. 

I blame you for not being able to get my chocolate fix today and you'll only be forgiven if you give us the next update quickly. πŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
For the next I am for R&b & II I am with them😳