SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
A standing ovation for you Nisha Clap Clap x infinity

Wow what an amazing piece of writing. ...can't believe I missed reading this from the beginning! You have knocked my socks off into space!

Read all 110 parts in one weekend and am so in love with II and R&B...what a pair. So much chemistry and passion Embarrassed

This beautiful symphony is more addictive than the show.

love how the characters bear no resemblance to the show...in a world of their own which has been brought to life with your wonderful words.

you are truly a talented writer...thank you for sharing your work on IF Clap

Love their passionate encounters, fights and this recent phone convo is just bliss! At last they spoke to each other properly! Embarrassed

Will be looking forward to your next update and rereading the parts over again to cherish and really feel your story once again.

Thank you Clap

Edited by sparkleamina - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it Embarrassed and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon LOLLOL

ya Dii , I also wants the same... it's humble request if it's fit in story... ow u r writer ... what u will write will b the best...
and last update was superb... I m shocked.. R&B is breaking his silence... convo was too god. one more part on this convo di.. slowly u r evoking the feeling that I can't live without u in R&B and II...COLOR=blue
waiting for the update Embarrassed
Originally posted by sparkleamina

A standing ovation for you Nisha Clap Clap x infinity

Wow what an amazing piece of writing. ...can't believe I missed reading this from the beginning! You have knocked my socks off into space!

Read all 110 parts in one weekend and am so in love with II and R&B...what a pair. So much chemistry and passion Embarrassed

This beautiful symphony is more addictive than the show.

love how the characters bear no resemblance to the show...in a world of their own which has been brought to life with your wonderful words.

you are truly a talented writer...thank you for sharing your work on IF Clap

Love their passionate encounters, fights and this recent phone convo is just bliss! At last they spoke to each other properly! Embarrassed

Will be looking forward to your next update and rereading the parts over again to cherish and really feel your story once again.

Thank you Clap

Welcome to the funnest topic/threads in the world

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU
For someone that writes FIVE parts to a story every day I strangely dont have much to say on posts like this one..LOL Thats a tremendous compliment  in blue and I shall cherish it to the FULLEST

Blushing on red...

I always believe a love story should make us WANT to be one person of the couple, depending on the genderWink Otherwise its not a well told story... I am thrilled that it makes SO MANY want to be II and SO MANY want R&B to themselves... THAT I think is my greatest reward
Coz R&B and II exists in these 330 odd pages of the computer and wanting him for a lover or a spouse is the GREATEST FLIGHT OF FANCYClapClap
Next update!!!!!
M love struck di!!!
Ennale mudiyadu... Bring me RB someone... He is utterly delicious!!! The way he said Its something in Paris!!! I died.. Like literally.. DIED!!
They are couple di... Duffers dont even know that.. They have people behind them plotting for them and the entire universe wishing for them to together..
Whats in store for us next update mein??? Yeh toh bata de.. Ll sit n dream till d update comes atleast
Originally posted by Aksh14

Hey Nisha!
Kudos to you and your hell of a rocking story. It has been my lifeline in the past week. Read from the start to the very end in 5 days. Waiting for your updates restlessly. Big smile

THANK YOU VERY MUCHBig smile
It took you 5 days to read? Wow... It is a LONG story then... huh!Embarrassed

Well I am glad you gave my creation such a huge chunk of time. Its priceless and I totally appreciate it
I will do my best to update it as quick as possible... Iactually only do this outside of work home and the kids... havent watched a single TV show, or a movie... well.. thats a lie, I watched Chris Hemsworth's  Blackhat on Sat night... but mostly I only writeEmbarrassed

so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it Embarrassed and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon LOLLOL

Everyone has turned into writer'sWink...nice os thereThumbs Up

I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

THAT... Anu... would be a FIRSTClapClapClap
THANKS VERY VERY MUCHBig smile
I am thinking how to make them have a "real" encounter u know... if he went to her cube with a gift then we would all know he likes her, if he saw her doodling HE would find out (in HER case, READERS already know, since she is such a liar and a motor mouthLOL)

I want to keep his enigma intact AND have them make out... like they usually do
See if it were overseas they can get privacy ANYWHERE, but in Delhi? Only at someone's houseCry or a hotel... hotel is too creepyDead so I always make them "hang out" at one house or the other...
Hmmm... chal sochti hoon
How I can weave it
Originally posted by banana.ishra

Nishu superb kanna...best ever telephonic convo I have read till date...it was so romantic. h cd u write like this...brilliant ji...
waiting 4 ur next update...
adu enna sollvanga anubavichu yelutharathunu...kelvi patiruken first time atha feel panuren ..Kalakiteenga ponga...

Thank you BI
U know, naan anubavichu ezhudina, neenga ada apdiye padikka mudiyum, otherwise it will be like a documentary no?

As a reader YOU should feel the LUST/ANGER/PASSION/JOY/SYMPATHY... whats a love story without lustEmbarrassed so this was a "lusty" partWink