SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 26

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nishu superb kanna...best ever telephonic convo I have read till date...it was so romantic. h cd u write like this...brilliant ji...
waiting 4 ur next update...
adu enna sollvanga anubavichu yelutharathunu...kelvi patiruken first time atha feel panuren ..Kalakiteenga ponga...Edited by banana.ishra - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Jyoe

LOVED the phone convo! It was so much "couple" like!!
If you ever intend to have a marriage proposal or love confession btwn these two or a honeymoon...can you plz chose the location as ParisBig smile...pretty pretty plz!Embarrassed

There is something about "love" and that place Paris..absolutely meant for lovers!Embarrassed

Totally second that! 
Hey Nisha, superb, fab updates. I love the way you write, I can relate to it. You have made me remember my childhood...munirka market, malai mandir, South Indian temple in VV...where I used to go and meditate after my classes at AIIMS. It's been 10yrs since I went back to India and my daughters have never been there. After reading your masterpiece, I am planning to take them and show all my childhood joints. Relive all my memories. 
Now coming to your updates, I don't get much time to comment but believe me I always read them and just love them. Loved the convo between II and R&B. have to run now. 
Hey Nisha!
Kudos to you and your hell of a rocking story. It has been my lifeline in the past week. Read from the start to the very end in 5 days. Waiting for your updates restlessly. Big smile
110: Morse Code:
My today's dose of morning brew: Deliciosly dark, pleasantly strong, aromatically bittersweet and scrumptiously frothy. Full of flavor(ofcourse ,in a davara tumbler)In short, coffee never tasted better!!
Girl, you rock! You made a phone convo sound so hot and scintillating as though they actually did the *thing*! Embarrassed

Loved it to bits. Can we have a hot encounter once he is back? Poor love birds are missing each other so badly, can they keep away from each other after they meet again?? Day Dreaming

Do update soon da:)!
so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it Embarrassed and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon LOLLOL