SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
awesome nisha...just too hot to handle...R&B is one hell of a lover...passionate and demanding...i just love him...n II well she is really an antique piece... the way she was eating n troubling sharvu...lolz...i was smiling all the time...but when R&B and II came i was hyperventilating... omg they are fire...fire which just engulfs us...and want us to burn more...i just love their encounter... the joke about hedge was too good...n view for R&B...ahem ahem...no wonder he drank from emoty glass...i have read the chapter 5 times and plan to read more...aaj office mai kaam kam hai so has more reason to reas tge update once again...
so we have a 'naughty' and impatient R&B 😳 
the take on Hedge...superb 🤣
and Shravu II - another rocking combo 😆

Waiting for the next update, u sure did  notch up the temperature here

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
I'm on the verge of losing my job. We were supposed to close a magazine today and I was in my own world fantasizing about these two. Don't laugh at that because I got a good one from my boss today for being careless😭. I have vowed to restrain myself from reading during office hours.
This one just swept me off my feet btw. She eats exactly like me, I'm a glutton. I don't like the idea of going on dinner dates because my plate, my hands and my mouth is a mess, it's embarrassing actually. People have mood swings, I have bhookh swings😆. I think he finds her funny like we all do. He smiles a lot at things she says and I love it. 
Originally posted by blue5sky

Your story is awesome beyond doubt.
But i just realised the stories shared by your readers are great too.

Thankyou for bringing us all together for this "massive clean drool session" here..if that makes sense to you!
😳 Love the twist..
I too want RnB and II

i can let appa wait...please please update right away..

Absolutely

I am glad u enjoy hanging out here. There is NO published CoC for this topic
I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BEST READERS👏
Yes, they are the BEST😳..Thanks for reading...

In blue... On my Daily Beat... Mihika marrying a rapist and  Shagun entering Bhalla house...the most shameful choice I made in 15+ year soap watching life😭 Nothing will be as huge a personal low for me 😭   I was acting like its completely normal for a man to have sex  with his ex and why his current wife should decorate that bed in order to "heal" his criminal son.🤢 
THERE! I admitted it honestly😭

This story is an attempt to cleanse myself of that dirt🤢
I dont think I can ever forgive myself for watching that shit for the last two months.🤢

U my friend, are not half as guilty as I am😭

loved the getting colors part!!!
Such a cute site to see II go after the ball all of us have done that.. 😆 and for II doesnt matter where she is.. she will go get it of course R&B has to watch it .
Next what i really liked was the fact that the iyers are so comfortable in that setting no awkwardness no nothing just being themselves..thats what a good education does to a  middle class family..
Of course their meeting was 😳😳 crazy these two are ,they behave like husband and wife but wont accept but we readers are not complaining.😆😆

Regarding Appa i honestly feel that he loves II, he knows her enough to know she wont just fall for anyone and as much as he is opposed to a non iyer his biggerer concern will be the scandal and R&B's education IMO.. So many of my cousins and nieces,nephews  have married non iyers and the only common factor same college,same office ,doing phd together its a pattern almost now.
So right from the beginning i have observed II and R&B are the problems for their relation thanks to their BIG FAT ego everyone else has to see them together to know that they need to get married ASAP..

waiting for the next !!!
Originally posted by modernfamily

I'm on the verge of losing my job. We were supposed to close a magazine today and I was in my own world fantasizing about these two. Don't laugh at that because I got a good one from my boss today for being careless😭. I have vowed to restrain myself from reading during office hours.
This one just swept me off my feet btw. She eats exactly like me, I'm a glutton. I don't like the idea of going on dinner dates because my plate, my hands and my mouth is a mess, it's embarrassing actually. People have mood swings, I have bhookh swings😆. I think he finds her funny like we all do. He smiles a lot at things she says and I love it. 
Sudhi 

I bet it was just a slip and will never happen again
Get away during lunch hour😃

I am happy u are obsessed, but will be saddened if it gets you into trouble😭

OK next part ready... let me post

Yayieee.. Next part!!!! Jaldi jaldi jaldi
Where's it...where's it???😲
Aayega aayega.. Title has been changed.. Das min aur... Aajayega..
Soothe & Sear

When he would drop her home, it would be midnight or later, Akka would have left at 10 after texting Amma "She went up to get her badge Shravu lost it, when she gets it she will leave"😃
R&B and her would take a nap, curled up in each others arms...☺️
"I swear, I will behave myself" "Can u stay?" he would beg, when she woke him at 11:45ish
"If u want me dead in the morning?" Ya sure I can stay" she groaned...😭

The floor was totally dark with not one light on, the half open windows were now shut and the room was heated a good 30C, she didnt want to get out of the heated blankets
"WHY DO U RICH FOLKS LIVE IN SUCH STYLE? IN WINTERS I DONT WANT TO STEP OUT TO BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO USE THE BATHROOM
CAN I SLEEP HERE ONLY DURING THE WEEKENDS, PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL BEHAVE MYSELF AND NOT WALK OVER TO YOUR BEDROOM🤣
RAKSHAN PLEASE DA

He cuddled and went back to sleep, her shoulder  bone a bare bruised red mess, her skirt and her lacy black  & green 😉undergarments were intact, his tee was gone... 
his legs completely tangled with hers
They knew whichone went first which second which third and which one fourth, like linking fingers...😳
He moved his every few minutes until he fell asleep trying to wake her
"U have not one nice bone in your body" she cursed as he moved slowly☺️
"I have some nice muscles" he whispered in her ear☺️
"I feel it so no,dont describe it please" she begged☺️
He did describe it for her

When they woke, he woke first and found her asleep... "Ill be right back OK" he whispered
"No dont go" she said as if he were a lil Shravu😳
And then realized sitting up in shock.. peering out the window
"OMG its morning isnt it?"😭
He looked for her phone or his... none were in the sun room... he walked outside to get it "11:22"
he said softly. In the most sexy sleep drugged voice...

She got off the day bed and stumbled on his tee...
Picked it up and gave it to him... he hit the light..
She turned quickly turning red...
She looked for her blouse and pushed the blankets away and he... watched... leaning on the wall..
"Come here" he called
"Nahi, mujhe ghar chhodkar aao abhi" she demanded😳
"II"
"No da... I am so late teriyuma... onn Appa happy ya iruppa paiyan is having a good time, (ur Dad must be happy), 😆
enna konnu pottuduva da MY Dad will kill me" she panicked, tying her hair somehow
"I have no clue what u just said" he muttered😃
"Po da" she said😳
"THAT I know" he muttered☺️
He walked over and held her hand... "I did bruise u a lot didnt I" he asked softly...
She was breaking into a rash like always... he let his index finger trace it all..😳

Took her to his bathroom
"No thanks I pass on the chamomile bath... will come back later... when I am dead" she hissed pushing against him☺️
He held her in a softest of hug...
"Only if I can give it you" he smiled his half smile😉
She leaned on his chest.. and shut her eyes... "Will u find my blouse for me?"
"No" he said softly😃
Moulding her to him...
OFCOURSE NOT...
He reached for something ina tube
And put it on his hands and rubbed
"No it will sting... I usually leave it as is for a few hours, no da please" she covered her chest with both hands...😳
"II I use this as an aftershave, it wont sting I promise"
"And since uve never said one truth to me, I will believe you immediately" she cried😭
He pushed her to the huge glass bowl sink area... and slowly pried her hands off and rubbed it all over her neck and face and chest and belly, turning her, pushing her hair away and massaged it into her back
She turned and hugged him tight... aroused..
"thats not a "thank you" hug" she accused☺️
"I know" he said nipping her ear painfully...☺️

Woodsy lemony... it was like he was going home with her to lay on her...☺️ she smiled and kissed him one last time, spinning her insides like blender blades in motion😳
He lifted her and put her on the sink edge..
"Ponum da" (I have to go)😃
"K" he said barely audibly😳
He understood more Tamil than he will ever admit to her😳

Amma was awake... and on her laptop... 
"Was it good kanna?" Amma asked
II smiled.. content..
she set her bags and laptop on the sofas and walked... the woodsy smell wafting all over the living room
she walked into her room and stared at her reflection in the mirror

"Good night Ma" Ii would say cheerily
"Yes kanna" Amma would mutter

Reached for her sweats and hoodie
Took it to the bathroom
Amma watched the room quietly, shut off the living room lights and went to bed...
Appa sat up slowly... they would stay up all night and II would curl up and sleep well past 10 AM... though it was a Saturday Amma wouldnt wake her...
Appa would be doing his pooja... and Amma drying clothes in the balcony when she would wake up.. smelling like her lover

He returned her badge when they got home, he didnt ask about his Beats audio..

Amma would give her coffee, she would pick an area and clean it as she listened to Suryan FM..
or Radio Mirchi...

Appa would be done by 11 ish... Akka would arrive...

Amma would greet her give her coffee and they allw ould sit down

"What time did u get home kanna last night?"
"Ethana mani ma" Ii would ask smiling
"12:18" Amma would say smiling
"Ayyoyo, Sam and U giggling?"
"Ummm ya" she said her face turning as red as Akka's kurta

"do u like Ranjan Bhalla's son" Appa asked II

II turned pale and deathly... "yaar?" she blew air out of her dry mouth

"He came by last nite and said you and Raman should get married" Appa said softly
They were all on II's bed, the nurse was in the adjacent room.
She felt her insides hurtle down like an out of control elevator in a Hollywood movie
"Oh" she said... "Oh he came here?"

The boxes on the dining table Akka asked about a few minutes ago, he brought those, the stuff must have costed Rs.10,000" Appa said shocked

amma looked at Akka "Onakku teriyuma, did she say anything to you?"

"Amma" began Akka

"No Vandu dont lie" Amma said firmly
"Did he drop u home last night?" Appa asked hissing

II nodded feebly... flushed, afraid... sad... and thrilled for some strange reason

"Raman Bhalla's wife" "Rakshasan's wife?" 

"Find my blouse da" she begged in the bathroom
"I am going to go start the car and warm it up" he said
"Do u want me to go home like this? with my bra on?"
"Stay" he said firmly
Tearing himself off her... she hit all the lights and looked in the living room, lounge the sun room... he looked for his keys
"Here it is" he said
"Ta" (hand it to me)
He picked up his black tee and flung it..
She picked up 6 cushions and flung it with all her might, she missed hitting him every time... he was tall lean and QUICK
Rakshasan
He walked over...
"II"
"Dont u dare II me... po da.. u are a wretch"
"Hey"
"NO go away" she searched...
And then realized he took it off on the day bed... she turned the lights in EVERY ROOM except the 4 shut doors..
and the fans... in fury...☺️

"Amma he is a double Masters from CMU" Akka said stumbling..👏⭐️
"So?" said Appa
"He said last night, he is a founding partner of some French company also it seems" Amma said in disbelief
"Adu ethana nejamo. How much truth is in that who knows" Appa sniggered
"Amma"
"Vandu... I didnt expect Ishita to.." Amma was deeply disappointed
"Amma" said II
"No kanna dont say it, I know why you rejected Sree now... its all because of this Punjabi guy isnt it? Sam was telling her husband at the 
baby shower how good you both look standing side by side" Amma accused openly hissing, but not raising her 😲
voice "I wondered WHY a biz acquaintance's daughter will talk like that about a girl from a different culture" Amma was baffled😲
"Amma avan" Ii began😳
"I know kanna dont tell me.. he is having a good time... and he has convinced you that you should too" Amma's red hot words scorched II's ears😡
Appa cringed at that thought, he picked up the Hindu and went to her divan by the window, and sat down in despair😭