Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
And please excuse me for my ridiculous typos. I am travelling. A bumpy ride it is. Cant escape typos for two days atleast. Please bear with me. Lol.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

And please excuse me for my ridiculous typos. I am travelling. A bumpy ride it is. Cant escape typos for two days atleast. Please bear with me. Lol.

Ashu, you are one funny girl.I love reading your comments๐Ÿ˜Š 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish read it!! Sam is a sweetheart!! She's so genuine.. No faltu ka show.. Sweet natural real!! I guess appa Amma will come around..
loved R&B II part!! Ishita is a kiddo with him..
Want to see shravu's reaction
Also want to see Amma appa to know how II bonds with Sam tan and mihir already.. Also their reaction to shravuu so at ease with uncle R
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry Arshi, NO ILUs in this story, wont be said... EVER
I find ILUs too tacky... even when I was in my 20s and and NOW when I am NO LONGER in my 20s..๐Ÿ˜†. ILU is a a gimmick perpetuated by Hallmark... the greatest love stories are the ones where its never said explicitly...

Yes, I will humbly accept that as the greatest flaw in my story...of two flawed people

I think its totally fine that you don't want to put that. And i think its nice also. I just asked. If ever? But its all cool. And yes. 2 flawed people who fall in love and make it perfect is what is love. I think. Not that I have ever been in love. But still.

And no. Its not a flaw in your story. Its just your perspective and its absolutely fine๐Ÿ˜Š

I was just wondering about this other thing. Why do you use so many emoticons in the update? Not that I mind it, but just asking! I am used to reading a lot of books, so i am just asking ๐Ÿ˜Š
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Another update coming up or shall I sleep?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I don't know wat everyones definition of mushy is but of wat I make out of R&B a 5 carat cartier, sunday Iyer wedding and 3 girls like II is much mushier than I had dreamt off...

And well R&B's self talk is something I would never stop wanting and it should remain like this...the mystery shld remain and so shld the desire for it unravel...nahi to maza kya...

@ashu...the train and R&B to dream...girl ur having one hell of a romantic ride...iv read the first thread agn and i cant explain but reading agn is likeโค๏ธ...u knw where it has lead to it somehow makes all those things evn more romantic... Enjoy enjoy...i hope ur network does not ditch๐Ÿ˜‰

Taara!!
Thats exactly what mishiness is to me!!! Bang on that part was. I couldnt ask for anything more than that.. The proposal talked everything. They are unique.. We dont want to generalise them do we..
The train ride.. Dont even ask me.. I have been reading, re reading the threads and have had a complete insight into before unknown facts and deliberately or non deluberately ignored details..
I am now a complete addict. I might actually finish off with thread two in case I dont sleep now. Lol.
And tomorrow will beging thread three..
RB is MY MAN.. I have talen him.. I so remember every word he has uttered till now.. Something churns inside me when I think of him
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu, you are one funny girl.I love reading your comments๐Ÿ˜Š

Hahahah.. Am I?? Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
Am so obliged to hear you enjoy reading my comments.. One more thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Badle me I want two extra updates from Nisha.. Convince her for long ones ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ek aur update aa raha hai!!!!
Aaj marathon lagta hai.. Maine pucha nahi aur updates hazir!!!
What else can an ardent reader ask for, more thatn this??
Nisha, my superstar.. Bring it on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Another update coming up or shall I sleep?

One more coming up .. Tu soja . College nahi jaana kal???
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
Ii will find out in rb phone something she will upset i think