SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
i like amma...she is reasonable and logical...not prone to outbursts like appa...but then fathers have tough time letting their daughters go...i just loved R&B and amma discussion
..so smart... and appa tantrums...i also googled 5 carat ring...god it's huge...now wonder amma was shocked...

The fear of getting repetitive is there but still will say...nisha u r just awesome... brilliant writer...
Its perfect Nisha!! Am so enjoying this phase of their lives... They almost have her mum agreeing.. Why do I have a tingy feeling ki Periyappa will suddenly get outta bed one of theae days and sit down Appa to explain him where he is wrong.. Impossible I know.. Lol
And the entire Bhalla brigade backing RB II alliance, it is no herculean task for the Iyers to accept this match!
Amma is hell logical.. She is simply suberb. She is just a lil peotective about her chamattu..
Vandu,Shravu, n Bala can also make soem point of diference here.. The way these two have mingled with each others families, talks a lot!!
Waiting for the next part!!
SW SYMPHONIES HAS MADE ME CHANGE MY DP TOOO... I AM OFFICIALLY INSANE Silly
Originally posted by Goosecool

SW SYMPHONIES HAS MADE ME CHANGE MY DP TOOO... I AM OFFICIALLY INSANESilly

I became insane since I started reading this tale babe LOL Welcome to the club LOL Edited by ashu9 - 6 years ago
Nice update! Liked the way Amma handled things logically and even like Appa's possessiveness and him keeping a check on the time. 
and LOVED the way R&B was so sure about them and had planned everything out.
Can't wait for the next update. Wondering what Vandu, Bala and Sam's reactions are gonna be!!
Edited by smilesforever98 - 6 years ago
That was a brilliant update...Just too good...Clap
OMG...!!!!Smile
This is it. Appa needs some time to digest all this though. Amma has been a sweetheart all along. II ki toh nikal padi...LOL
And R&B has this knack of getting things done his way so he will convince appa also somehow.Embarrassed
Vandu and shravu are already convinced. Bala won't be problem. In fact given his charectar.. He will help R&B to convince appa. 
And here our Iyer bride comes in a maroon gold bordered madisaar.. All dressed up.. From nethi chutti to golusu... Odiyanam to vangi.. Kaasu malai to jimiki.. Omg. Already imagining them.. R&B in veshtadai and angavastram... I'm gushing.Tongue 
Nisha di rock on.Thumbs UpHugHeart
Overposessive Appa spot on. I guess it is hardest on dads to see their daughters grow up and this is the case here as well. Although Appa was ready to have Ishita married off to Sree, that army squadron guy, or the Gurgaon bank wala dude...so I guess it's more that he just is prejudiced against R&B and rightly so since neither of the other guys serenaded II for 1.5 hours in front of him. LOL
Logical Amma was good, but I have a feeling that she is going to lose it a bit with the ring and the size of the rock. Vandu wake up and come support the couple that you have been rooting for all along. I hope Bala sides with his wife on this one too. Big smile