SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 100

Posted: 9 years ago
ishra...im clean bowled...ntg to cmnt...
but appa -amma... 

im so sure wen tey leave frm sam house...

soon thr opinion to change...

Originally posted by Nichuss

ishra...im clean bowled...ntg to cmnt...
but appa -amma... 

im so sure wen tey leave frm sam house...

soon thr opinion to change...

Looks like appa is a tough nut to crack. Amma seems to be taken in by Sam, like she's almost there.
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Jst a question
R we gonna get more abt R&B's  thought process from the mandir to receiving the books n all. 

Him going to the temple at 5 AM is self explanatory, so no, I wont have any more on that... a guy walking up and down that street longing to go in to get some answers to his turmoil and is interrupted by nadaswaram... his decision is made...πŸ‘πŸ˜³

So to answer your question, no self talk no minute by minute account of that day, no more updates on that day... a fact that a guy like that WANTS TO BE MARRIED should answer every confusion the reader has... if it doesnt then I will humbly accept it as the greatest flaw of this story😭
Originally posted by arshi21

No no no. Talking is just fine. I meant something close to an "i love you". I forgot to write tHis. Sorry sorry. i think ek sometjing close to "i love you" banta hai. You might not feel that and of course its your story but as a reader i felt that so just mentioned. :)

It doesnt have to be typical or mushy but the  it depends on yu πŸ˜Š

Sorry Arshi, NO ILUs in this story, wont be said... EVER
I find ILUs too tacky... even when I was in my 20s and and NOW when I am NO LONGER in my 20s..πŸ˜†. ILU is a a gimmick perpetuated by Hallmark... the greatest love stories are the ones where its never said explicitly...

Yes, I will humbly accept that as the greatest flaw in my story...of two flawed people
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nish!!
I completely agree with you on the gushy mushy talk that is shown on tv. I frankly do not like so much talking from the leads.. There needs to be time out.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The essence in II RB convo is something that is unique.. It has a very strange quirky, witty, intelligent and ofcourse emotional element to it.. Not just this one.. Every conversation made till now is intelligent.
This is what I love about the leads of this tale..
I dont have to ask anything more.. You are actually giving us what is more than required.. I dont want to come across as selfish πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I am glad you have explained this. It was time we readers understood why the leads are so..
Now I will come to the possessive talk part. This explanation has taken me over..
I am clear now.. Fully.. Whatever you said here is completely acceptable. Sure that the two need time to discover each other. Observation.. Most important element. She or he cant come to conclusions about each other with people telling them how they are. That also helps but personally, I feel you observe everything about your partner and then learn to live with them.
I am a very observant in real life..btw.. Lol.
The security part is bang on!!! True that. Partners usually take each other for granyed very easily. The tenterhooks are most needed these days especially in everyrelationship. Thats how atleast you will know where you stand with your parpartner. You need to discover things all by yourself.
Am so very much more than convinced with wjatever you have given in reply author sahiba..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Him going to the temple at 5 AM is self explanatory, so no, I wont have any more on that... a guy walking up and down that street longing to go in to get some answers to his turmoil and is interrupted by nadaswaram... his decision is made...πŸ‘πŸ˜³

So to answer your question, no self talk no minute by minute account of that day, no more updates on that day... a fact that a guy like that WANTS TO BE MARRIED should answer every confusion the reader has... if it doesnt then I will humbly accept it as the greatest flaw of this story😭

Okie no issues dear. Yea the mandir part was enough but I thought u mite explain. Had that doubt so asked πŸ˜Š
Arshi.. I would like to say something here. The author has kept this story aloof of all that talking part as you know. I know, can pretty well understand what you are asking for, but dear the way the story has progressed says it all!!!
Frankly enough, they dont have to speak anything in my opinion.. Their gesticulations ,if observed properly, to each other as part of their body language says everything.
I am not saying they nees not talk at all.. They must. But till now I frankly never felt the need for them to talk more than what they have till now.
They are getting martied.. They are ready to spend their lives with each other. Is that in itself an understanding between the two? They do love each other and that is known by the proposal!!!
I felt the proposal was bang on.. I needed nothing more after that for the two to converse..
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">This is the reason I love it😈saare raaz aaj khul gaye toh kya maza? In real we rarely speak our feelings, thats so true. We try ways to express them by actions rather than by words. And someone else admiring our small gestures with their own little actions, its what expression of love is. No marriage is perfect. And i am going to love this roller coaster ride of R&B and II😳</font>

Yo Tweety!! I completely agree.. Theirs will be a roller coaster of emotions.. And we will be audience to such a beautifil tale..
Am really eagerly looking forward to their life after marriage... I want them to discover each other.. That is the beauty of any relationship. .
You dont have to speak everything. .thats what this super fantastic tale has taught me.. I will cherish reading and experirncing the tale throughout my life!!!
I don't know wat everyones definition of mushy is but of wat I make out of R&B a 5 carat cartier, sunday Iyer wedding and 3 girls like II is much mushier than I had dreamt off...
And well R&B's self talk is something I would never stop wanting and it should remain like this...the mystery shld remain and so shld the desire for it unravel...nahi to maza kya...

@ashu...the train and R&B to dream...girl ur having one hell of a romantic ride...iv read the first thread agn and i cant explain but reading agn is like β€οΈ...u knw where it has lead to it somehow makes all those things evn more romantic... Enjoy enjoy...i hope ur network does not ditch πŸ˜‰