Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Someone like "him"😭, Algorithms & Data☺️

Part 134

It was nearly 2 PM...
They say down for lunch, on BANANA LEAF,👏 Mr Sitaraman served, he recognized Amma from a seemandam/godh bharai at Sringeri Temple, Vandu's rich Iyer friend from Vasant Vihar😃
"Ongala Balaraman aathu seemandathula paathene" (I met u there)
"amma nodded, smiling😃
"I asked them why Iyer food? I have cooked in many Northies' homes but never in theirs, I have even cooked in Industry Minister's house, these people are the cream of the crop in Delhi, how do you know these people?" Sitaraman asked in Tamil😃
"Oh... we are here to talk about something" Amma squirmed in Tamil😃
"She has a brother, he has two sisters" Sitaraman said about Tanmay... "Her brother is in Paris" Sitaraman supplied more information than food in his 5 hours of cooking🤣

the meal was served authentically...
To say it was delicious would be an understatement...

Sam: Uncle would you like one more papad?"😳
Sitaraman served him one..
Appa stopped him adn said "I dont want any more" after taking the one offered😡
Amma: Where did u find bhindi in winter?😲
Sam squirmed... they were not reliant on eating summer veggies in summer and winter veggies in winter... they ate anything all year round😭
"Sam: Aunty even I am surprised, the help must have found it (she lied)😉
Amma:Its not summer and you have served whole mangoes?"😳
Sam: oh its a rarity for us also Aunty, Tanmay has a friend in Devgad, Maharashtra, he exports it year round somehow... he happened to give us (lying again)😉
Appa:These are the best mangoes, I grew up eating these (proud)👏
Ranjan smiled, delighted
Tanmay: Uncle I can send a case home if u like😳
Appa:Oh no no... I cannot take any home😡
Sam: Aunty please let us... (begging)
Tanmay and Sam ate by hand just like Amma Appa...👏
Sitaraman was a gracious host... serving politely...
Sam:aunty he cooks well dont u agree?
amma:He is the best
(When S had gone in to get rasam)
Iyers deftly mixed rasam with rice, the Bhalla and Batras let it all leak... looking helplessly🤣
appa asked for rasam in a cup
Sam was delighted
There were 4 kinds of sweets like a wedding, one kheer and three dry kind

They couldnt get off the dining table chairs
Sam urged them to go in and relax in the sun room
They followed her reluctantly, the kids were brought in... She handed the baby to Amma reverentially
Her eyes filling up😭... a child Savita would never hold... Amma extended her arms and received the child😳
Holding her in her chandan and jasmine scented Kanjeevaram silk bed😭😳👏
Amma asked if it would be OK to sit criss cross... Sam said "OFCOURSE AUNTY"
She sat and watched the almost 60 year old coo to the baby in Tamil
Appa fought a nap...😃
Ranjan excused himself, politely😳
Tanmay found another excuse of some sort..😉.
Appa actually dozed... the sun hitting his face...😳

Amma: she is beautiful Samyukta
Sam:thanks Aunty, Lasya is a name from Laltha Sahasranamam.. (proudly)😳
Amma nodded approvingly👏

Sam told her about when and how she got married about her in laws, her parents, how they grew up...

Sam: R&B is very quiet aunty, he doesnt talk, he is very shy... he is an introvert
Amma looked at her struggling to tell her 
I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIEND SAMYUKTA, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS BABY.
I CANNOT TALK ABOUT ISHITA'S MARRIAGE... THAT MUDDIES THE WHOLE FRIENDSHIP😭
Sam:Hes a topper, he studied mostly in scholarships, or his own money... Dad didnt pay for a thing..😳
Amma looked on admiringly⭐️
Sam: Hes aowner/partner in a multi million dollar company
Amma suqirmed
Sam: Tanmay mujhe jitna khush rakhte hai usse 10 guna zyaada Ishita khush rahegi
Amma looked troubled
Sam: HE HAS NEVER FELT LIKE THIS FOR ANY ONE... I CAN GUARANTEE U THAT (firmly)😳
Amma: But Ishita doesnt know punjabi food or culture, our relatives are very orthodox😭
Sam: Aunty R&B doesnt know or understand Iyer culture also
Amma:But she has to live in his house no? How can she follow the rituals?'😭
AMMA HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN IT A THOUGHT?
SHE HAD ACTUALLY PICTURED HER LOVELY DAUGHTER IN MALCHA MARG WEARING MADISAAR(9 YARDS)?

Sam: Aunty, its only Dad and him, they have 5 or 6 help... khaana bhi wohi banaate hain we dont follow anything daily😳
Amma:See thats the problem, Uncle prays every day for 2 hours, we celebrate every Iyer festival religiously😕
Sam:She can do it all Aunty... I will help her, aap mujhe batayen main uske saath sab karwaoongi😭
Amma squirmed
Amma:We match horoscopes u know😡
Sam: I have his made already aunty I should get it in a day or two
Amma:If it doesnt match can we drop this idea?😲

Sam looked like someone stole Lasya from her😭😭

Appa stirred...and woke... 4:15 PM, a good 25 min nap
Sam pressed a bell, help appeared, "Sitaraman ji ko kahen coffee laayenge, with mithai and namkeen"
Amma:Oh no.. we ate too much, we should go

Appa: Can I speak with Mr Tanmay?😡

Sam nodded fearfully
Appa sat up thoughtfully
Tanmay appeared respectfully
"Appa: I am unable to understand how we can do this Tanmay Mr Batra"
Tanmay:Uncle aap Tanmay keh sakte hain
Appa: You know of the scandal dont you?'😡
Tanmay sat down and took a deep breath

"Uncle this is not about Dad.. so I wont talk defending him or convicting him, this is about R&B, I can assure you he will NEVER do such a thing"👏
"So u admit Mr Bhalla did?"😡 Appa tried to use his Chanakya skills
"Uncle I will not talk about it please excuse me" Tanmay was FIRM😡
Sam sat there almost tearing up😭

Dad's legacy will haunt this family and will ruin every hope of ever finding any happiness. Its a curse... curse left by the woman, curse of the circusmtances under which it occured😭
Amma felt terrible😭
Sam: Aunty I didnt know what to say about Dad

Appa:Will you marry Lasya to a boy knowing the boy's Dad did this? Someone like "HIM"?😡
Tanmay squirmed

The coffee arrived in dawara tumbler
Ranjan looked happy they were still around
"I will make sure Raman keeps Ms Iyer happy, I can guarantee you that Mr Iyer" sincere promise😳😭😭
Appa looked at him in disbelief
"There is no one better than her for him" Ranjan was sure😳
"There is no one worse than this family for us... to make an alliance with" Appa's eyes  fired😡
~~~~

"I have my paatu class, at 5" she walked down the steps😃
"where?" he asked
"sector 2" she said😭
He followed her, she took a nap on the couch... he fixed  the speakers and rearranged some formats and schedules...
"Did I leave my change purse upstairs?" she asked
HE LEANED ON THE BRASS RAIL AND SAID "U can GO CHECK IF U LIKE"😆
She shot him a blazing look "Do u have people carry you down the stairs usually or do u manage to walk?"😡
"Depends on how tired I am" he said seriously🤣

AYYYO!!! PO DA!! 😡

"Never mind I asked da" she fumed walking up lifting her skirt with both hands..
He leaned and watche dher sprint up😛

She brought her purse with her
He walked over to her car, and looked at her rear driver side tire, kicked it with his North Face sandals "U are low on air"😳
"I am late da"😭
"Leave it here, I will have someone drop it off after filling" he muttered😳
"Main kaise jaaoongi paattu class what will I say to Appa? 😲
"I can give u a ride" he offered😳
"Appa will kill murder and butcher me. He wants the ring off" she leaned on the car and cried😭
"II" he muttered hands in pockets standing on the sidewalk... appearing much taller😳
The armed guards abandoned the green wooden shed.. and went in to offer privacy👏
"u dont care, u will just return to Paris, or Oslo" she fumed😡
"No the new office is in Brussels" he said softly😆
"Teriyum da, u dont have to tell me u dont care I can see it" she looked at him with teary eyes😭
RAKSHASAN... 😡

"You have NO feelings""U will read a book on algorithms in love making before you touch me" she complained😡

"Is there such a book?" he asked SERIOUS🤣

"Go to hell" she whispered😡

"Argent has 4 offices actually" he said "FYI" tone😃
"Do u want to read the Wikipedia page or the Corporate home page?" she sniggered😡
"I have it memorized" he said😳
"Good for you, work on collecting random data, you should have all the time in the world if this Iyer dumps you" she sulked😈
"Here is a random piece of data" he leaned forward, holding her car with his right hand and spoke in her ear " U have two moles on your right b--- and none on your left"☺️
She gasped audibly

"I have many more elsewhere u will never get to see" she hissed huskily☺️
He smiled his half smile, tucking his hands safely in his pockets
"U are the most unromantic man" she said bitterly😭
He shrugged smiling again😃
"Main ja rahi hoon" she muttered, he waited for her to get in and start...  "I think u will be OK until u get home" he said looking at her tire
He watched as she drove off towards Nyaya Marg..

She paused by the sidewalk and texted the unknown number
"Pick your wedding gift"
http://datavisualization.ch/opinions/10-gifts-for-data-lovers/😈

Within seconds after merging back into Nyaya Marg her phone beeped
"a DATA snippet" he said with a WINK EMOTICON
http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health-pictures/top-sexual-fantasies-for-men.aspx☺️

SMUG bas***d... I SHOULD JUST NOT WASTE MY TIME OVER YOU... PIG!!😡

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Taara!!
Thats exactly what mishiness is to me!!! Bang on that part was. I couldnt ask for anything more than that.. The proposal talked everything. They are unique.. We dont want to generalise them do we..
The train ride.. Dont even ask me.. I have been reading, re reading the threads and have had a complete insight into before unknown facts and deliberately or non deluberately ignored details..
I am now a complete addict. I might actually finish off with thread two in case I dont sleep now. Lol.
And tomorrow will beging thread three..
RB is MY MAN.. I have talen him.. I so remember every word he has uttered till now.. Something churns inside me when I think of him

Oyeee...Iv asked God pehle...Just hope gods made two of them 😳
Its freakin addictive man...i remember when id started reading the first time it was like 11 at night and i slept only the next day whem i was done with the 70 odd parts... U just cant have enough of it...
And R&B is ❤️ ❤️
Every word of his sooo special...i can read them agn and agn and agn...

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they are hilarious and adorable together. i loveee sam and tanmay.
I also love Manny. Yes. I like her alot. She is possessive about her brother and I get that. I love bhalla siblings. period.

I love vandu too.

Heck! I love everyone in this story. Just a little not too fond of appa yet..but i am sure he will come around ;)

I want moreee of their moments. Waiting for after-weddings one. ☺️
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Enna da idellam!!!!
Amma is happy.. She is still in dilemma.. She likes the family but is unsure..
Appa is... I dont know. .Insecure is the word maybe. His logic is right about Lasya though [:))]
RB is non courteous.. Or he is just making her walk after seeing her eat so much for a snack [:))]
Are you bloody kidding me II???? THIS MAN IS THE MOST ROMANTIC EVER I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE.. Experience as in by reading him in the tale daily..
Their messages are sexyy.. Lol.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Oyeee...Iv asked God pehle...Just hope gods made two of them😳
Its freakin addictive man...i remember when id started reading the first time it was like 11 at night and i slept only the next day whem i was done with the 70 odd parts... U just cant have enough of it...
And R&B is❤️❤️
Every word of his sooo special...i can read them agn and agn and agn...

DITTOO... LOL
I want him.. He is awesome..
I need a man like him.. Or easier, pick a man.. Make him read RB and transform him eventually.. Lol
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiranmai1232000

Ii will find out in rb phone something she will upset i think

Nah! Kiran... its not a Desi soap... aisa sab kuch dramatatic OTT nahi hoga, no eavesdropping outside doorways no going to bed with make up jewelry and shoes😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nah! Kiran... its not a Desi soap... aisa sab kuch dramatatic OTT nahi hoga, no eavesdropping outside doorways no going to bed with make up jewelry and shoes😆

Lol.. Exactly!!!
Nisha, trust me.. I was about to type out a similar reply to the anticipation..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

I think its totally fine that you don't want to put that. And i think its nice also. I just asked. If ever? But its all cool. And yes. 2 flawed people who fall in love and make it perfect is what is love. I think. Not that I have ever been in love. But still.

And no. Its not a flaw in your story. Its just your perspective and its absolutely fine😊

I was just wondering about this other thing. Why do you use so many emoticons in the update? Not that I mind it, but just asking! I am used to reading a lot of books, so i am just asking 😊

No ask away,, I LOVE LOVE LOVE using emicons
I use them because I like them I love them I want them they add color they make reading more fun... its how I see the story... this is a pleasure trip... this is a random story with random emoticons

Sorry if it offends a serious book reader in you.  There are no rules that serious stories shouldnt have emoticons PHEW!!!😆
Unable to help there😭
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Caught up again!  Seriously Nisha you have no idea what a treat it is to read a couple of these chapters back to back and get lost in that world once again... not only is it a terrific place but it offers a terrific escape from my own daily routine!😊

As for these recent updates, i love the subtle change in the relationship between R&B +II- still the same spark but he is opening himself upa little more and ofering to give her as muchas  she  needs to make her okay.  But it seems his offer is enough to make it okay... love it.  Things don't always need to be emotional and OTT for them to come together and understand... the gesture and the implication behind it is enough.

It's wonderful to see how much he cares for her, not that he never cared but it seems he has finally given himself permission to show that care- in his own way. 

Love the visit between the Iyers and Bhallas.  The chef and his commentary, appah's nap and ammah's worry... so realistic.  The nap in the light  after a big meal reminds me of my father... terrific memory to recall.  And in the end their worries are also very practical and i am glad they said it out loud ...I also appreciate the family's response, each one was perfect from Sam's dismay, to Tanmay's reluctance and Ranjan's  directness.

Have I told you lately how much I adore your links and dress descriptions?  They do so much in creating the world of this story... terrific job as always.👏

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like gift number 6
"Getting Physical"
Checkout people 😊