SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 99

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

She means a lil possessive talk.. I mean.. The way they have been talking till now only.. Some more words.. If am not wrong..
I am okay with whatever you feed me.. Lol. .just keep feeding.. Thats all I want.. Lol
Ditto here! πŸ˜†

She means a lil possessive talk.. I mean.. The way they have been talking till now only.. Some more words.. If am not wrong..
I am okay with whatever you feed me.. Lol. .just keep feeding.. Thats all I want.. Lol

Ashu,

When I watch shows people CLAMOR for "talking". KYA BAAT KARENGE? "They have to TALK , they DONT TALK, I wish they would TALK...
I mean real life KAUN itna baat karta hai... the magic of marriages is enlivened by partial understanding... a couple that fully understands each other in fiction is not fiction its a documentary... I dont ever relate to it so never write it

I want to keep the readers guessing, if they find out whats in R&B's mind and if they find out what II is fearful of then there is NO story left, I will have to bring the other woman and have II decorate R&B's bed🀒 so he can "heal" his son... they will find out about each other as time goes by.
She will have to find things out by observation after she marries him, he will have to learn to deal with her Appa's resentment...
I will not have EITHER of them doing any Samaj Seva... they will navigate through their own complex situations and learn to live with their imperfect spouses

Loved Loved the last line, between Sam and Amma," So ture and so potent"
I really have to run, make lunch etc before the kids & hubby come looking for food. He has asked if I am taking some online class πŸ˜†

Ditto 
Ashu
By posessive talk if you mean her asking R&B directly HOW many women hes had sex with? Can u imagine how dull their life will be if she finds out those women dont mean a thing to him anymore, he proposed to her BECAUSE he wants to be MARRIED to her... those 17 or however many women dont mean a thing

If she becomes secure then she will take him for granted "Arey sabse special to MAIN hoon, hes going nowhere"

As long as he is insecure about the fact that she wants a prenup and wouldnt change her last name, he will be on tenterhooks... dheere dheere they should realize HE or SHE is the ONLY ONE for the other person

Abhi se dono secure ho gaye to koi maza nahi hai, just let them both be tortured...
Jst a question
R we gonna get more abt R&B's  thought process from the mandir to receiving the books n all. 
Awesome updates as always...cute phone convo between R&B and II...she finally had the courage to ask about Marliese.

Manny and Sam are so contrasting sisters but understandably due to past experiences. ...both would so anything for their brother though..so sweet!

Looking forward to how Appa agrees to the marriage. ...he is a stubborn guy so will need to be something quite huge or maybe not...

II going to his place was a beautiful twist...another fab encounter between the 2...the way they tease each other and fight is too cute.

thank you Nisha for continuously updating this addictive and amazing story so regularly. ...the love you have for your characters is so clear from the way you write about them in such detail and this is what keeps us 50 odd readers hungry for more!!

Eagerly awaiting your next set of updates...your fans will be waiting with bated breath as always...thank you :)

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

About WHAT?
They talk too much already. They have said SO MUCH in 130 chapters...About what yaar?πŸ˜•
This story will flow in this format only, I am so very sorry, as I am unable to understand WHAT kind of conversation is needed...😭It can be considered the USP or the greatest failing of this tale, but I DONT see them talking😭
Iam so very sorry😭

No no no. Talking is just fine. I meant something close to an "i love you". I forgot to write tHis. Sorry sorry. i think ek sometjing close to "i love you" banta hai. You might not feel that and of course its your story but as a reader i felt that so just mentioned. :)

It doesnt have to be typical or mushy but the  it depends on yu πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Jst a question
R we gonna get more abt R&B's  thought process from the mandir to receiving the books n all. 
Same here... Im imaging the full smile on seeing the books πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu
By posessive talk if you mean her asking R&B directly HOW many women hes had sex with? Can u imagine how dull their life will be if she finds out those women dont mean a thing to him anymore, he proposed to her BECAUSE he wants to be MARRIED to her... those 17 or however many women dont mean a thing

If she becomes secure then she will take him for granted "Arey sabse special to MAIN hoon, hes going nowhere"

As long as he is insecure about the fact that she wants a prenup and wouldnt change her last name, he will be on tenterhooks... dheere dheere they should realize HE or SHE is the ONLY ONE for the other person

Abhi se dono secure ho gaye to koi maza nahi hai, just let them both be tortured...

This is the reason I love it😈 saare raaz aaj khul gaye toh kya maza? In real we rarely speak our feelings, thats so true. We try ways to express them by actions rather than by words. And someone else admiring our small gestures with their own little actions, its what expression of love is. No marriage is perfect. And i am going to love this roller coaster ride of R&B and II😳