Paranormal

What Happens After Death ?

CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What Happens After Death of Humanbeing ? If any Human being had done Sucide where does it Soul Goes After Death ? Forum Members Please give Votes and Replies of this illogical and Silly Question ? πŸ˜Š Edited by CricktFan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CricktFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickdanny

u will know after you die.

Caran D' Ache | Montblanc

^πŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For me, we all are extensions of source energy whose intentions got manifested to experience physical reality or this one dimensional space-time system. When we stop resonating to this one dimension, we leave our physical bodies only to return into our energy or third dimensional space. This source energy we can name it as God or infinite or whatever. Rumi has quoted very nicely "You are not a drop in the ocean, you're the entire ocean in the drop" - You, yourself is that energy - it just what you intent to become in next form. I don't know if you can understand this but here is something really interesting for you. Probably, you'll understand what i am talking about. I really don't know how to explain this. πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VN5zICGeU[/YOUTUBE]
After death, I would go to some icecream factory πŸ˜† and haunt everyone there  πŸ˜†
I feel death is like long sleep when you don't wake up forever. Its like a black tunnel with no head or lightπŸ˜†
VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail
Can't remember what happened last time πŸ˜•
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think that we rest for a while and after that, we take place in our new mother's womb πŸ˜†
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Living people can't answer this.. After death I will open this account again and reply here. 🀣
CricktFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

Living people can't answer this.. After death I will open this account again and reply here. 🀣

^ πŸ€£ .
PatilPanda thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

this so much ahahahahah
newscomer2 thumbnail
Life will continue  in   another  planet  in the  far away galaxy