sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update..!!
Update soon..:)
priyadarshini13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the likes and comments, they make my day. Will post the next part today. Just controlling the urge to post what I wrote to make it longer.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read both the parts, loved it
it is very interesting,nice concept
please continue soon
priyadarshini13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the comments and likes

PART 2:

I agreed to tutor her but I could hardly focus. I would get distracted and stop talking mid sentence just staring at her. She would smile or look away blushing and I would realize what I did. By the next day, we started doing what we were supposed to do, study. I explained her the missing chapters and gave my notes to study.

Since Zoya joined my school, I did everything I can to make her comfortable in the class. I introduced her to my friends and told them to make sure she had whatever is needed.

Unfortunately we were in different sections so we couldn't sit in same classroom but on the positive side, that allowed us to concentrate on the lectures. Zoya was indeed a bright student as her jeeju said. She was beauty with brains and soon became a favorite among teachers and students. She garnered attention from boys too, which made me uneasy.

The more I knew her, the more I liked her. She had a no nonsense attitude and that made her more attractive. I could stare at her all day and still not get enough of her. I liked her in school dress, in pyajamas, with uncombed hair, with neat hairstyles, all decked up for occasions, unkempt and lazying around, worn out after a late study session, just out of the bed. I had seen all these forms of her. Anyway and anywhere, I got a fuzzy warm feeling whenever I am with her. My heartbeat increased whenever we touched accidentally. Her thought brought a smile on my face. She had become an integral part of my day. It would start with her thought and end with her dreams. In my dreams I would hug her kiss her and keep her close to me.

We were in a group of close friends and were always hanging out together. Ayaan, Humeira, Prasad, Nikhat and sometimes Najma used to join in our group. My special interest in her was tacit and they made no big deal about it, just passed silly smiles to me and among themselves. I could sense that she liked me too but none of us did or say anything. We were just being ourselves. Besides that, we had studies to care for. We were at crucial point where we had to prepare for entrance tests and make major career choices soon.

Her aapi and jeeju took good care of her but for first few weeks, she missed her family a lot. She used to talk about them and sometimes just had a lost look on her face, we all used to cheer her up.

We planned a movie one Sunday noon but she messaged she is sick and can't come. I rushed to her house and she opened the door after a long knock.

"Are you ok?" I touched her forehead, temperature was normal

She smiled and slumped on her bed

"What's wrong?" I asked again

"Nothing"

"What do you mean by nothing? Tell me, are you in pain" I noticed her holding her stomach and scrunching her face

"Ok lay down first" I commanded and she followed, I covered her with a sheet.

"What did you eat?"

"Nothing"

I rolled my eyes, no wonder her stomach aches. "Where are your aapi jeeju?"

"They went to attend a function, should be back by evening"

I rushed out saying "I'll get you something to eat"

"Nooo" she whined

Funny girl. I stopped and looked back at her.

"I don't want to eat" she declared

I sighed and came back to sit beside her.

"You need to eat then you'll be fine, ok?" I explained

"No, my head is aching. My stomach is aching. My back is aching. My legs are aching and aapi is not home and...I miss my Ammi" she started in a high agitated tone and ended in a whisper. Then she pulled the sheets over her face.

I sat there silently not understanding a bit, then it suddenly dawned that this must be the monthly thing that makes Najma also cranky some days and Ammi takes extra care of her and tells me not to trouble her, but she doesn't complain about so many pains.

I pulled the sheets down from her face and saw her eyes holding big tears ready to drop.

My heart constricted in my chest, it pained to see her sad. I touched her cheek and she turned to rest her face on it. A jolt of electricity passed through my body. I went down on my knees and held her face in my palms. She closed her eyes and tears fell on my palm. I kept looking at her and let the moment sink in.

She opened her eyes.

"Can I do anything to help?" I whispered

"Just stay with me" she whispered back

I sat there without moving an inch. My knees were paining but I didn't care, I just didn't want to let go of her face. The feeling was something I never experienced before. I could hear my heart beating steadily.

Her eyelids drooped slowly and she was fast asleep, I remained like that there lest she woke up if I moved. I saw her face closely, her eyebrows, eyelids, straight nose, thin lips, thick hair, I rubbed her soft skin under my thumb. She turned to other side in her sleep and I hit my forehead. Now that she is sleeping I closed the door and went to sit in the hall.

I called Najma and told her to stay there while I went home and told Ammi that Zoya is unwell. My mom was very fond of Zoya, so she was worried about her too. I knew it was common problem for girls but I didn't like my helplessness.

By evening she was ok and the next day was her usual self but that day I realized I was not just simply attracted to her, it was more, it was deeper.

Part 2 :) longer and hopefully good. Please share your views

-PriyaEdited by priyadarshini13 - 9 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my.. I seriously love this..
Its soo amazing different nd interesting..!!
Ty for d pm..:)
Nd update soon as u always do..:)
asadzoyaqubool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vryy Cute updte
asad is soo sweet he ws by zoya's side tl she slept
he took cre of hr
continue soon thnks fr d pm
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail