Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyadarshini13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 1

I don't remember when I saw her the first time, it is in one of those summer holidays when she used to come to her aapi's house to stay for some weeks every year. She was just a plain looking simple girl who would come everyday to play with Najma and when I was very young, I would also join in some of their games. As we grew, I had a bunch of boys to play with and was out of the house most of the day, so just used to catch a glimpse of her now and then.

One summer she didn't come to her aapi's house and I remember Najma being disappointed and asking her aapi to call her. The next year she came and I was stunned looking at her. I was 15 and she was almost 15, beautiful and glowing. Her skin was clear, her hair long, she looked like an angel, to me atleast. She was familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. When she came in and started speaking to Najma and Ammi, I realized she was the same, sweeter and more cooler than she was earlier, according to Najma. I wanted to stay there and keep looking at her but that would be obvious, so I just went in after saying a hi. I saw a moment of daze on her face when she greeted me back.

That year she stayed only for a week. I remember what I did that one week, I would sit near the window facing her aapi house with a book in hand and keep glancing at their house. I would smile mostly to myself and sometimes at her if she happens to look in my direction. I would grin wide after she turned away. My heart would beat louder and I felt like jumping around for no reason. I got this sudden burst of energy and I had to do something to burn it. Adrenaline rush and crush were the words.

Najma and she would go shopping and just chat for hours in either of the houses. The week passed and she came to say bye to all of us. 'I may not come here for some years' she said and I was sad. I might have left like everyday with just a brief smile but after I heard that, I stayed and when she looked at me, her eyes lingered on my face a bit longer. And my heart thumped. The attraction was mutual.

She left for Mumbai and wasn't planning to come to Bhopal anytime soon. Najma and she stayed in touch and one day after 3months or so that she left, Najma announced at dinner that she is coming to Bhopal to continue her studies as her parents were shifting to America and it would be too much change academically at that point.

I was ecstatic. I didn't know if it was just a crush but I wanted to see where it goes, this pull I had towards her. I would pursue her because we don't get anything when we don't pursue. My mother loves my father till date but she didn't fight for her rights when he was having a relationship with another woman and he left us to start another family. She said it was destiny. I don't believe so. If you want something, just go get it. Period. And I wanted Zoya.

Asad and I were summer playmates along with Najma and other boys until he started saying that me and Najma were playing all girly stuff and preferred to play cricket or basketball with other boys.

That summer when I went to aapi's house after 2 years, I saw a different Asad. He was a bit taller than me and had first signs of beard on his face. His hair was falling on his forehead and there was something charming about him which made me just stare at him.

I would blush whenever I saw him through the window and I knew he was pretending to be very studious just holding the book and not actually reading it.

When I went to bid bye to them, it struck to me that I may not go there for many years because abbu was saying that we would be moving to USA. The look in his eyes had me captivated, there was longing in them. My heart was beating faster and the moment was magical.

When my parents asked me if I want to stay back in India and continue my school instead of shifting to USA and lose some time familiarizing to the new system, I agreed. It made sense. So I shifted to Bhopal to stay with Zeenat aapi and Anwar jeeju. Jeeju got me admission in the same school as Asad and Najma, apparently it was the best school and jeeju boasted of using his influence to acquire a mid term admission.

I was told I would not need to attend the exams that were due next week but on the first day the class teacher gave me the exam schedule. I went to the principal to clarify and to my horror he said that I wasn't exempted since the syllabus is the same and I was just a transfer student. not a new one.

I came home sulking. I was taking things for granted since the transfer process started as I wanted to spend sometime with my parents and brother before they left. I didn't even attend most of the classes.

"How was your first day at school?" My jeeju asked after coming back from work. I was sitting on the sofa biting my nails "I don't like it and it's all because of you" I accused him. He raised his eyebrows and I explained to him that I need to write the exams.

"So simple! Wait" he said and went to the window and shouted for Asad. I was confused and anxious. Asad came in and I just stood there wondering what's coming up.

"Asad, can you tutor Zoya for the exams? she is bright, I am sure she won't take much of your time" jeeju requested and we stared at each other. Asad broke the awkward silence and said "sure"

The study sessions began after an hour and were uncomfortable in the beginning. We didn't know what to do, how to sit, where to start and how to proceed. There was silence and tension in the air. After sitting in my room for a good 10 minutes without uttering anything, Asad said "ok we can't be like this forever, let's start somewhere. Tell me what you know". I was thankful he broke the ice and that made me smile. He smiled too and that was the start of our relationship.

Part 1 guys. Hope I am writing some thing worthy of your reading. Thanks a lot for all the comments and likes, means a lot to me. I feel this one didn't come out so good. Parts may seem short, just posting all that I can write up. Initial rambles of amateur writer Big smile

ps: radadolcevida(sorry don't know your name) asked if it's a sad story. All I can say is when we have addictions we have rehabilitations too Wink

-Priya

Edited by priyadarshini13 - 9 years ago
shailu143 thumbnail
WOW that was superb👍🏼  asad is so cute  continue  soon please 😎 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update priya..
Continue soon
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow , really nice start , my favorite sentence is this one : 

I stayed and when she looked at me, her eyes lingered on my face a bit longer. And my heart thumped. The attraction was mutual. 

it gave me goosebumps, really beautifull and deep moment .

For sure, i will follow this story

PS: is it a sad story? 
priyadarshini13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

wow , really nice start , my favorite sentence is this one :

I stayed and when she looked at me, her eyes lingered on my face a bit longer. And my heart thumped. The attraction was mutual.

it gave me goosebumps, really beautifull and deep moment .

For sure, i will follow this story

PS: is it a sad story?

Hi, thank you so much for the nice comment. The story will have ups and down, can't reveal much though, it will take away the curiosity factor, sorry. Thanks again

asadzoyaqubool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow chp 1 is up
asad is addicted to seein zoya
even zoya feels an attraction
continue soon
nd thnks for d pm😊
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start Priya!