Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I believe this. Considering Aaradhya is everywhere her mom is. Poor thing will not have a normal life/childhood. Traveling everywhere her mom goes and spending her days in a vanity van. 

Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Nakhrey!!

There is something called baby going to baby sitters when mom is at work. I guess this doesn't exist in Aish ji's world. Rest of the working mothers in the world are mothers too, they leave their child at sitters or at grandparents. Why such a special treatment.

Barey log, bari baatein. 

That has been going on even before Aaradhya was born. It is kind of unfair, but I hope others kids also get such special treatments. All kids are special. 

Originally posted by: zaniax

Omg!! i thought its one of those fake news ..this is hilarious!!๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
If they want to I think it's great--like daycare at work. I know hospitals do that and some of the Fortune 500 companies do--it's nice for women at the executive level that want to keep working, but Aish better be dishing out her own money and or included the additional service and adjusted her fee based on that. I don't think it's wrong, but I've never heard of HW stars doing that. They just hire nannies or leave them at the baby-sitter. This is new but I'm all for since both Abhi and Aish work. Big B is working and Jaya B is doing something in politics.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So this shows that Aish and Jaya do not get along.  She would rather put her in a vanity van with a sitter than let Grandma watch her in her home environment.  I mean to keep Aradya close by in a luxury van so she can give her a hug every few hours. Ok mommy dearest I understand you are a star but don't you want to act like a normal mom and leave baby with granny?๐Ÿ˜† I mean you are working in the daytime and not the weekend hours that the production team has to work.   I remember this was Madhuri Dixit's demand to when she made her comeback film with yashraj.  They made a special play area for her kids.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

So this shows that Aish and Jaya do not get along.  She would rather put her in a vanity van with a sitter than let Grandma watch her in her home environment.  I mean to keep Aradya close by in a luxury van so she can give her a hug every few hours. Ok mommy dearest I understand you are a star but don't you want to act like a normal mom and leave baby with granny?๐Ÿ˜† I mean you are working in the daytime and not the weekend hours that the production team has to work.   I remember this was Madhuri Dixit's demand to when she made her comeback film with yashraj.  They made a special play area for her kids.

Grandma is not sitting at home all day baking cookies and knitting. Jaya Bachhchan has her own career not just in movies but also in politics.  I think part of Ash's reasoning here is that she wants to be close to her daughter.  It's just a matter of time before Aaradhya is in school full time and if she follows the Bachchan tradition then she'll be spending her teenage years in boarding school.  I don't see anything wrong with Ash's approach here.  As for a normal life, Aaradhya wasn't going to have a normal childhood no matter what just because of whom she's born to.  It's just a matter of giving her a life as close to normal as possible.  I think being raised by Mom and having that close bind with Mom will benefit her much more in the long run than being raised by nannies full time.  
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Grandma is not sitting at home all day baking cookies and knitting. Jaya Bachhchan has her own career not just in movies but also in politics.  I think part of Ash's reasoning here is that she wants to be close to her daughter.  It's just a matter of time before Aaradhya is in school full time and if she follows the Bachchan tradition then she'll be spending her teenage years in boarding school.  I don't see anything wrong with Ash's approach here.  As for a normal life, Aaradhya wasn't going to have a normal childhood no matter what just because of whom she's born to.  It's just a matter of giving her a life as close to normal as possible.  I think being raised by Mom and having that close bind with Mom will benefit her much more in the long run than being raised by nannies full time.  

I did not know Jaya was in politics. I know I have not seen her in any movies lately. I am just glad poor Aradya will not be alone in the vanity with a nanny only and there will be the director's kids in there too.  Everyone says its a good thing that she is with her mom 24/7 but I am sure there is a nanny with ash during the movie making.  She is just not gonna leave aradhya in the vanity alone.  Basically she has a daycare to go lol.
pakeezah thumbnail
Trust sanjay Gupta to garner publicity for his film even from a toddler...

Btw, Aradhya doesn't go to her school anymore? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why can't she got to a normal pre-school or daycare...it'll be healthy for her and she's at that age now