Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ishqnme

Wow very sweet update!!!!

It looks as if I have not been here (or talked to you) since ages though I had been here around 3 days back

Lagta sab NAUC cousins Aarti ko niptaane mein lage hue hai

I missed you Sumran!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Aarti nahi gayi toh story kaise jayegi aage? πŸ˜›
and thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jhanvi.123

Yay! Amazing update! ❀️

And thank you for dedicating it to me, love you loads!πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for tuesday night for your next update! don't ditch us πŸ˜›

Thank you!
I love you too :* :D
Oh no, how can I? πŸ˜† You're there to make me do it, right? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Waise, my posts khatam πŸ˜› Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dear...update soon-ishhh

Waiting eagerly...that what is viraj upto...!!

DazzlingDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment aditi
actually I didnt even know when u updated two parts 
well read part 14 and 15A together
It was superb dear
that was hilarious when saurab said "" session viru ke saath🀣""
oh for his happiness of doubled salary he forgot to inform nishu about his post🀣
oh good viru good forget that aarti 
that will be best for you
totally different concept dear 
I am loving it β€οΈ
and it wasn't chotu for me as I read two chaps togetherπŸ˜‰
And pls do continue soonishhh
will wait eagerly for the next update 
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Thank for your patience with me people, I know I'm not giving my updates at promised time :P
No excuses, but I just thought I'll make it bigger :P so added more now :P
Do let me know your feedback please! :)

Part 15A (click here)

PART 15 B :
Saurav exited Viraj's office with a cheshire grin on his face. He looked around for Nisha and found her sitting on her desk, her feet dangling under it. She was tapping her foot to some music in her head, still engrossed in the file. Saurav walked up to her and shook her by the shoulders. Her neck jerked upwards and she gave him her famous death glare. But Saurav was beyond noticing. He started telling her about all that he would have to do now, with his new position, his new title. It meant a lot of added work too, but as long as it came with a decent salary hike, he didn't mind.
Nisha heard him out while massaging her neck. Her grin slowly grew in width as he rambled on. Slowly, she cut him in the middle of a sentence, "Saurav, do you know what this means?"
Confused, he looked at her. He knew a lot of things that this implied, but which one was she talking about? "It means, you will be giving me a treat every freaking day!!" She bounded off the table and jumped like a 5 year old would, at the sight of ice cream.
"Focus woman focus! These days all that you think about is treats!" Saurav shook his head at her excitement for free treats, but a look at her face and he was ready to roll on the floor with laughter.
"Okay, enough. Your Viru is missing you." Saurav pushed her in the direction of Viraj's office. She looked back to stick her tongue out at him and then raced off to Viraj's office. Saurav was left wondering when would his friend grow up.

"Yeah, find them at any cost...I don't give a damn. I just want to know who called her...I want to be notified as soon as you have any news...Thank you." Viraj cut the call and turned to find Nisha looking at him expectantly. Secretly hoping that she had heard the conversation, and made sense of it, he smiled at her and picked up a file.
"I didn't hear you come in Ms. Nisha. I actually wanted to explain my plan of action first." With that prologue, he started explaining about her warm up schedule, the exercises for particular days, and the results he expected from this. He continued talking about what rifles and pistols she was going to try, what improvement he wanted to see in her postures.
"I hope I'm clear Ms. Nisha. And by the way, I'm going to follow the same schedule with you." Glad with the news, she asked, "So when do we begin Sir?"
"I'm happy that you're this excited Ms. Nisha. But because we've missed the morning schedule, let's begin this evening? I'll see you on the feild at 4.00 then." Nisha nodded at him and went out with a smile. Viraj felt warm inside watching Nisha's happiness with her new regime. It was a long time since he had seen some genuine excitement on the though of shooting, rifles and pistols. Priyanka and her sidekicks were the only people he had coached and they did show some fake enthusiasm in the beginning, but dropped the pretenses later. But now that he knew better, he did not blame Priyanka for that either.

In the evening, Nisha changed and ran to the feild, arriving 5 mins before the designated time. When Viraj entered, Nisha kept ogling at him. She just couldn't avert her eyes. She had seen him in casual clothes before, but he looked still better now, wearing the black track pants and the white shirt. The cap completed his ensemble, making him look like a determined shooter. Her mind curtly kept her in check, making her look away. She admonished herself and strived to keep it pleasant. "Good afternoon Sir!"
"Good evening Ms. Nisha!" Viraj said, checking his watch. He had noticed her ogling too, but decided to overlook it when she was making an effort to keep it normal.
They began with a bit of running. Both were out of practice and Viraj had kept that in mind when he wrote his POA. Slowly, they moved through the warm up exercises, loosening their knotted muscles. Finally, when they picked up the rifles, Nisha felt a tiny sense of foreboding. What would she do if Viraj was depressed again? And Viraj picked up his rifle, straightened himself and looked at Nisha, as if asking for permission. What? Does he expect me to correct him? Nisha thought, surprised. She timidly pointed to his feet. Viraj looked down and moved his left foot a little away. He then and smiled satisfactorily and took aim.
*GunShot*
Nisha started jumping up and down in glee, clapping hard. "Congratulations Sir!! You hit the bull's eye right in your first go!"
Unable to control his excitement, Viraj winked at her and handed her the rifle. "Your turn."
Nisha took the rifle, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Holding her arm at the perfect angle, she looked at him for confirmation. When he gave her a thumb up sign, he shot.
*Second gun shot*
Viraj began to clap, though in a rather sophisticated manner. When Nisha peered at the shooting board and saw that she had missed the bull's eye by just a hair's breadth. She sulked and kept the rifle on her table. "This is not fair! I missed it again?"
Viraj chuckled to himself. "Come on Ms. Nisha. You haven't practiced properly before this. If you hit bull's eye every time perfectly, why would we opt for this rigorous schedule? Now stop sulking and come here. I want you to see this diagram. It explains the science behind your posture and what posture leads to what mistakes."
Nisha joined him. They had a happy time then, discussing their mistakes, and practicing some more. After the final shooting session, Viraj dismissed her.
He felt light. He felt alive. The high that shooting gave him was unlike any other. And he was thankful that he had Nisha. More than a mentor and mentee, they had become partners. She was a quick learner and competent enough to correct most of his mistakes. And he could help her with his experience. He felt like things were falling in place with his life. All was well now.

Part 16 (click here)

So, did I make you guys happy? :P
Liked it? Didn't like it? :P
but look, breaking traditions, no cliff hangers this time! :D
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...update yaay nisha and viraj practicing together
madihasyed786 thumbnail
thanks dear its awesome abd yaa accha hua aapbe ywh os diya we needed it badly to freshenup our mibd thabks looking forward for nxt part
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You made me Veeery happy! πŸ˜ƒ
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha150

nice one dear...update soon-ishhh

Waiting eagerly...that what is viraj upto...!!

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
this time though, Viraj wasn't upto much πŸ˜›
Have updated the next part as well, hope you like it! 😊
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingDiamond

Sorry for the late comment aditi

actually I didnt even know when u updated two parts
well read part 14 and 15A together
It was superb dear
that was hilarious when saurab said "" session viru ke saath🀣""
oh for his happiness of doubled salary he forgot to inform nishu about his post🀣
oh good viru good forget that aarti
that will be best for you
totally different concept dear
I am loving it❀️
and it wasn't chotu for me as I read two chaps togetherπŸ˜‰
And pls do continue soonishhh
will wait eagerly for the next update

Jo, that you are commenting is more than enough for me. Please do not apologise! 😊
You liked Saurav ke scenes too na? I loved writing them too! πŸ˜†
So Viru has almost forgotten Aarti...I think that's better than creating a huge mess of confrontations
πŸ˜›
The next part is up! Hope u like it! πŸ˜ƒ
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aash2302

Awesome...update yaay nisha and viraj practicing together

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Of course they will, who else can they practice with πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: madihasyed786

thanks dear its awesome abd yaa accha hua aapbe ywh os diya we needed it badly to freshenup our mibd thabks looking forward for nxt part

Thank you!
I'm glad aapko accha laga 😊
Next part by Friday? πŸ˜› Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago