FanFic - Dreams - Author's Note on Page 59 *complete*

Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys! I'm new to India Forums and this is my first attempt at writing a fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Preface :Hello! I've written a story here which is based on Nisha and Viraj. It is not a love story but has the leads facing gradual changes in their life. I wanted to get a few things sorted out in a logical manner in their story. I'm going to take a few creative liberties while writing this story as I am unable to research and get my facts sorted.
Also, a few characters casually mentioned in NAUC will be talked about (like Saurav's crush Sneha or Viraj's staff). After this looong disclaimer, let me take you to my story 😛

Index
Part 1 - below.
Part 2 - Page 3.
Part 3, 4 - Page 5.
Part 5 - Page 7.
Part 6 - Page 8.
Part 7 - Page 9.
Part 8 - Page 11.
Part 9 - Page 12.
Part 10 - Page 14.
Part 11 - Page 15.
Part 12 - Page 19.
Part 13 - Page 20.
Part 14 - Page 22.
Part 15A - Page 24.
Part 15B - Page 27.
Part 16 - Page 33.
Spoiler for Part 17 - Page 35.
Part 17A - Page 39
Part 17B - Page 44
Part 18 - Page 50
Part 19 - Page 54
Part 20 -Page 54
Epilogue - Page 55
Author's note - Page 59

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other works - 
An OS in Dadaji's point of view - Changes.
An ongoing FF - A Tale of Two Brothers, which Jhanvi Di (Jhanvi.123) is co-authoring with me.
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_28 thumbnail
Nisha was pacing back and forth in her balcony.
"There has to be something...something that will help him..." she muttered. "He cannot depend on unknown people this way. I have to do something that will bring back his happiness and enthusiasm," she continued.
"What are you muttering Nishu Bro?" Jwala asked as she stepped over the ledge. "Uhh...nothing important Jwala. You didn't go to school?" Nisha replied to distract Jwala.
"I swear Nishu Bro, I'll hit the next person who asks me this again. My holidays have begun!" Jwala fumed. "So what are you going to do to bring back Viraj sir's happiness?"
" How did you know?" Nisha was surprised. Was I that loud?
"Nishu Bro, there is only one 'he' in your dictionary these days. So, 'fess up quickly. I smell some fun here." Jwala grinned.
Aman entered with a glass of juice as Nisha grinned back. "What are you so excited about Nishu? Come on, finish your juice."
Jwala piped up before Nisha could say anything, "Aman bhabi, what do you think makes Nishu bro so excited?"
Aman and Jwala spoke up together, " Viraj Singh Rathor!!" and started laughing. "Oh stop it guys! I need a plan...A big plan." Nisha replied as she started pacing again.
Aman saw the seriousness in Nisha's eyes. She said, "What happened Nisha? Share it with us, maybe we can help. He is my brother after all."
  She has a point, Nisha thought. Maybe not everything, but I could tell them the gist of the matter, and started relaying all the subtle changes that she had seen in Viraj after she as Aarti had become distant with him. How his rare smile never broke to the surface, how he was totally ignoring himself, how he refused to talk to everyone - including Dadaji - except for work related matters. Viraj had retreated in his lonely shell. Though the cousins along with Priyanka and Viraj himself had somehow brought the academy back on track, the inspiring Viraj Singh Rathor was lost. It was just the shadow of him that Nisha saw these days.
  Aman was upset on hearing this. Her brother, the one person who had saved her from lots of troubles, was in a crisis. Yet, what was his sister doing? She was only focusing on her own married life and skirmishes with Rupan Chachi. She was determined to do something now. "Nishu, Viraj bhai has helped me a lot before. I must do something to reciprocate." Aman replied in all seriousness. Nisha smiled, "Sure bhabi, let me just come up with a plan."
Jwala spoke, "Nishu Bro...Viraj sir was an ace shooter once, wasn't he? Why can't he get back to shooting? I mean, it used to be his identity once upon a time. What if he starts it again?"
Nisha said, "No Jwala. Not going to happen. He has lost faith in himself after the competition that he lost. And the paralysis has worsened the case. He thinks he isn't capable --"
Jwala cut in between, "Nishu Bro, Viraj Sir is not going to listen so easily. I find him similar to Singham that way. Once they make up their mind, it's hard to change their ideas." The girls giggled on hearing that. Imagine Viraj Sir as Singham!
"She has a point though. Bhai is definitely hard to convince" replied Aman. "But Nisha, you have fair amount of practice! I can't even remember all the times that you've convinced Dadaji for someone of us."
"And Nishu bro, Nothing's tough!!" Jwala mimicked Viraj.
Nisha was lost in thoughts. She was remembering the time when she had blocked Viraj's path and forced him to stop in doorway. The way she bounced his dialogues back to him, the final "Nothing's tough" and all that happened after it. Viraj did stop in the end, didn't he? All her childish antics had worked then, hadn't they? Maybe it was time to go back to the 'Captain Jugadu' mode again...!
"Thank you for your the idea Jwalu! You're brilliant!" Nisha beamed at her sisters. "Aww, thank you Nishu Bro! So what's the plan?? Can I help?" Jwala beamed back.
"Not now. Let me first initiate the plan. You both will have parts to play, but I'll tell you only when the right time comes. Now go. Let me think and plan."

Aditi_28 thumbnail
"Not fair ya Nishu Bro! At least tell me what the plan is --" Jwala complained. Aman took her by the hand and dragged her out of Nisha's balcony. "Jwalu, she said she'll tell us when the time is right. Let her plan now, we'll come back later," and took her for breakfast.
Nisha on the other hand had a huge grin plastered on her face. Oh this was going to be a lot of fun! She fished her mobile out of her pocket and dialled Saurav's number.
"Oye Saurav, listen I have some really important work for you. Meet me in the office canteen pronto!" she fired off as soon as he picked up. "Are you crazy? It's 8 in the morning! I need half an hour more of my beauty sleep," he grumbled, half asleep. "Your loss. I was thinking of meeting Sneha for a cup of coffee --" she replied. Saurav broke in, "Sneha? As in my crush Sneha? You're meeting her? I'll be there in 15 minutes. Okay okay bye!" He hurriedly cut the call.
Nisha laughed at his eagerness to meet Sneha. Crazy! Ahh...what would I do without him? "Oh God Nisha, hurry up! 15 minutes!" she smacked herself, grinning.
She was ready to go in a few minutes. Standing in the balcony for a moment she proclaimed, "Viraj Singh Rathor, you won't even understand what hit you. Gear up for a whirlwind, because my plans never backfire but are always exhausting!"
With that, she bounced to her sooty with a sparkle in her eye. After shooting, that's what she did the best -- be the Captain Jugadu!!

Part 2 (click here)

This is just the first part, a sort - of background for Nisha's further actions. Do let me know if you like it or not. Also, do I need to make my story parts shorter or less detailed?
Eagerly waiting for your replies! 😊
TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi! Congratz on ur first attempt at writing Fiction!! Amazing start and continue soon! wud love know what Captain Jugadu is planning!😉 And dont even think of making short or less detailed! We all love to read too much of good fics!😃  Edited by TasmiaFay - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TasmiaFay

<font color="#006699">Hey Aditi! Congratz on ur first attempt at writing Fiction!! Amazing start and continue soon! wud love know what Captain Jugadu is planning!😉 And dont even think of making short or less detailed! We all love to read too much of good fics!😃</font>

Hey Tasmia (I hope I got your name right 😊), that's really sweet of you! Thank you! 😊
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey aditi amazing start...continue soon...
N welcome in the forum...😛
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Hey aditi amazing start...continue soon...

N welcome in the forum...😛

Thank you Nany!! I'll try to update soon provided people like it! 😛
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Can anyone please help me?

How do you edit the title of the post?? 😛
As I'm new, I don't know how to do it.
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aditi, it was very beautifully written. Please do write more. 
nini1131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! It's perfect! Welcome to the forum. I for 1, love it!! ;)
Continue soonish..