Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVC92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Simply brilliant! Would Priyanka make amends with Nisha? 
jhanvi.55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update! πŸ‘
Loved the fact that Priyanka finally saw some sense and spoke up to Viraj. It is normal for her to be bitter, what with losing her love and having to do something she didn't like! There are good sides to everyone, they just need the right stimulus πŸ˜ƒ

Your story didn't have flaws, I just got the privilege of reading it before others!  πŸ˜Ž
And about meeting expectation, are you kidding me? It definitely exceeded them! β€οΈ

It's ok if you forgot to remove the typo, it wasn't a major one anyway πŸ˜›

Please don't make me bug you for the next update and post it soon enough! Ofcourse exams are first priority (All the best for them πŸ‘πŸΌ) so do it whenever you get time πŸ˜‰

P.S. sorry for the late reply, you know newbie troubles, wont. rant. about. stupid. I-F. rules.  
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AVC92

Simply brilliant! Would Priyanka make amends with Nisha? 

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Ummm...Let's see! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Least read? *facepalm* 

Sweetheart, I love your story and I need my dose. 

This one was of course fantastic.  I hope this happens sometime in the show... *sigh*

Oh, Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Well I hope this happens in the show sometime too...something going right with the Chauhans for a change πŸ˜›
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhanvi.123

Awesome Update! πŸ‘
Loved the fact that Priyanka finally saw some sense and spoke up to Viraj. It is normal for her to be bitter, what with losing her love and having to do something she didn't like! There are good sides to everyone, they just need the right stimulus πŸ˜ƒ

Your story didn't have flaws, I just got the privilege of reading it before others!  πŸ˜Ž
And about meeting expectation, are you kidding me? It definitely exceeded them! β€οΈ

It's ok if you forgot to remove the typo, it wasn't a major one anyway πŸ˜›

Please don't make me bug you for the next update and post it soon enough! Ofcourse exams are first priority (All the best for them πŸ‘πŸΌ) so do it whenever you get time πŸ˜‰

P.S. sorry for the late reply, you know newbie troubles, wont. rant. about. stupid. I-F. rules.  

True..And everyone deserves a shot at forgiveness and empathy.😊
Hehe thanks a ton Jhanvi Di!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You know I love you, don't you? πŸ˜›
And it's okay with me whenever you post, as long as you post sometime πŸ˜†
Next update coming soon..πŸ˜†

People - I'll be updating before tonight, without fail this time πŸ˜†
jhanvi.55 thumbnail
How blah aditi, I just saw Dreams in recent activities and thought you had updated! (Should have seen the title date, how silly of me!)
I love you too sis :*
This is my 50th post so I would be a groupbie now most probably! Yay!
Was thinking of making my fanfic's next chapter as the 50th one but here is just as good :D
Love your story, do update tonight! :)
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww...superrr wala updateee

Priyanka turning good...hopefully.

Do update nxt prt soon-ishh.

Love

Nisha❀️
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Hey guys! Here's the first half of the next part! So sorry making it so short, I'm actually running short of time for my exam. So this is just a small scene for those who were waiting. Sorry!
Will update the next part by Tuesday night.

Part 14 (click here)

Part 15 A :

The next day, Saurav rushed into the office to find Nisha already there in her sports wear reading a file. "Oi! You texted me that you've some work and I should come on my own to office. Then what are you doing here??"
Without looking up, Nisha replied, " I had to come early. That's why..." she was highly focused. "Why? You have a session with Viru?" Saurav teased her. "Shut up Saurav.
I have to complete this work. Wait...why are you here so early?" She finally looked up from her file.

"He is early because I called him," Viraj boomed from the doorway. Nisha looked at Saurav with a questioning look while Viraj walked in to join them.
"Why did you call him now?" Nisha was looking suspiciously at Viraj.
"Good morning to you too Ms. Nisha. You tell me what you are doing here." Viraj grinned at Nisha.
"Sorry Sir. I mean, Good morning Sir." Nisha was absolutely flustered. Saurav was having a hard time controlling his laughter. His best friend could give the best stand up comedians a run for their money.
Viraj flashed a grin at Saurav and said to Nisha, "Please relax." Nisha grinned weakly at them. Viraj always managed to wrong foot her.
"Actually Sir, I'm just clearing my desk. To make it easy for the person who takes over." Just remembering soemthing, she added, "Just by the way Sir, who is taking over my job?"
"Saurav is. And some part will be managed by Daadji. I want to see you in my office after you finish this. Till then, Saurav, I need to talk to you." Viraj turned over his heel and walked away to his cabin.
"You did not tell me you are taking over my job!!" Nisha's eyebrows had almost gone up her forehead, that's how surprised she was. She stood in Saurav's way refusing to move till he answered her question. "I'm so sorry Nishu, I was so excited about your shooting that I forgot to tell you. You know, my salary is almost doubled!" He replied, ecstatic with the salary hike.
"Aaah..!! So that is why you "forgot" to tell us! You miser, you didn't want to treat us, that is why!" She lightly smacked his head with her file, laughing all the while. "Now go, Viru is waiting for you." Saurav shook his head with disbelieving laughter and walked towards Viraj's cabin.
Viraj was watching them both with a reminiscing smile on his face. For a moment, he remembered Aarti. But then he controlled himself. No Viraj. You promised you won't miss her. You. Will. Not. Weaken, he resolved to himself.

Part 15B (click here)

Jhanvi Di, yeh part aapke naam! :D for all the help ;)
Chota hai, but I hope you like it ;)
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha150

Wowww...superrr wala updateee

Priyanka turning good...hopefully.

Do update nxt prt soon-ishh.

Love

Nisha❀️

Aww..Thank you!! πŸ˜ƒ
Keep hoping...maybe I'll fulfill your hopes πŸ˜‰
Much love! 😊
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Thank you! 😊
MyselfMihu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
doubt round
"Viru here knows that Nishu hi uski premika Arthi h" ?