Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanvi.55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update! 😊 
Eager to know what Priyanka will end up doing!
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

(Am able to post a reply finally, 10 posts limit is seriously annoying!)
ipkkndbarun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its was really good! continue soon
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heeheeheehee
Priyanka :P 
I just read your update, bahut maza aaya.
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

And thank you for reading it! 😊
Sumran...
I'm very sorry πŸ˜›
Yeh pm karna itna mushkill kyu hota hai? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Karna jaruri hai kya? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
On a serious note, I know you need them for your Creativity index, and I'm really sorry that I did not PM πŸ˜›
Jab time milega tab ye story aur mere os ke pm saath me bhej du? πŸ˜›

Yeah you can collectively send me your updates on Friday night after updating or Saturday /Sunday Early Morning.
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Hey lovely people! I know I'm about 4 days late in the update, but my exams have begun and the update schedule has now changed to once every 2/3 days πŸ˜›
So, here's -

Part 13 (click here)

PART 14 :

In the evening, all the cousins were seen celebrating with Nisha and Saurav. It was a double celebration - success of Nisha's plan as well her becoming a full time shooter. Admist all the jokes and silly banter, Saurav suddenly remembered something. He squinted at Nisha and asked, "Tell me one thing Nishu, what were you doing in the store room alone with Viraj Sir after he caught us?"
"Alone? Nishu bro, didn't you say that there is nothing between you and Viraj Sir?" Jwala immediately asked, eyes wide. "How blah Nishu, you didn't even tell us this!" How could Kirti be left behind?
"Guys, there's nothing like that." She smacked Saurav's arm and he winced in pain, while Sukku howled with laughter. After figuratively killing him with her glares she proceeded to explain. "Actually, Viraj Sir wanted to talk about my training for the next few days. From the time the academy has re - opend, he hasn't picked the gun. So he apologised. And then he asked me if I'd help him experiment with himself. As in, he'll practice with me. So in the practice, we will try new postures, rifles and everything else."
"But Nisha, if Viraj Sir hasn't picked up the gun, how did he teach you?" Umesh asked the question that was hovering on everyone's mind. Nisha shook her head trying to explain, "He didn't exactly demonstrate anything bhaiya. He used to show me a new video everyday, of national and international shooters. We'd then discuss the posture, the focus. He'd correct my mistakes. But he never showed me what I've to do because for one - I already knew it and for the other - he was very stubborn about that."
Everyone looked at Nisha in awe. She was struggling so much and we had no idea! The cousins had wondered a bit about the magnitude of Nisha's plan and whether it had been a little too much. Now they realized why this was necessary. Aman, who was sitting closest to Nisha hugged her. "We're so so proud of you Nishu! You've proved that you're very strong." "And we will always be by your side." Bunty completed as everyone smiled at her. Nisha grinned back while wondering what the next day would bring.

In his penthouse, Viraj sat watching a video of his first state championship. He felt a little guilty when he'd realized how neglectful he was being towards his only student. But no more! He'd decided to chalk out a plan of action for the next two weeks. In the first week he was going to practice as a student with Nisha. She'd make some healthy competition, he smirked to himself. In the next week he was going to try and coach her. Depending on his success, he'd open the academy to other students. He had been watching all his vidoes to find his previous flaws. While he was making these plans, the doorbell rang. Wondering who would it be at this time of the evening, Viraj got up, switched off the TV and opened the door. "Priyanka! What are you doing here? No parties to attend today?" Viraj asked her in the doorway. He wouldn't be intentionally sarcastic, but his mind was filled with the bitter memories of her mother coming and trying to smooth - over things in the same fashion.
"Can I please come in bhai?" Priyanka asked in a small voice. "Yeah...do come in." Viraj replied with just a hint of hesitation. She walked in and was about to sit on the sofa when she saw his plans written on a sheet. Peering at them, she picked it up. With lightening speed, Viraj snatched them out of her hand. "It's impolite to read people's personal stuff Priyanka. I'd think a princess knows that?" He reprimanded her. Priyanka looked at him with apprehension. Would bhai even listen to me?
"Do you mind coming to the point quickly? I've got loads of work to do." Viraj said, pointing at the table where a huge stack of files sat. "I...I wanted to talk to you." Priyanka said.
"Well, then go ahead." He answered in softened tone and gestured her to take the couch.
Already a little guilty with the way he was treating her, Viraj waited till she could gather courage. "I wanted to apologise bhai. I know I don't deserve to be forgiven but...can't I get a last chance? Just one? I have ditched you quite a number of times in the past but try to understand bhai! I mean, you wanted me to shoot but you forgot that I might have my own opinion about it. Mom also pushed me to do it because she knew we'd need the money. No one bothered to ask if I wanted to do it. When I showed a little talent, you all rejoiced. I might like shooting a bit...but I'm not so serious about it! And it's not my dream bhai, it's yours! And Mamaji's!" Priyanka was fierce and furious. All her pent up anger came tumbling out.
Viraj was taken aback. Priyanka has a problem with shooting? How did he not think of it before? "Why didn't you say all of this before? You had so many chances." Viraj was trying to find comfort in the fact that it was not his fault alone.
"Mom. She stopped me every bloody time. And I'll admit I was shallow. And I still am, if going to parties and dressing up is shallow. Mom said all my clothes and accessories will be paid for only if I continue shooting...You know, she even made me leave Aayush because she thought you might not approve." A lone tear escaped Priyanka's eye.
Viraj was furious with himself. How could he do this to his own sister! Her dreams were squashed to fulfill his?!
He made up his mind. Whatever happens, I'm not going to blinded by emotions now. Atleast, not blind enough to overlook the truth. He got up and hugged Priyanka. She was surprised at first. When did bhai begin to believe in hugs? But then she hugged him back and smiled contentedly in his chest. The hug spoke a million words that her bhai hadn't said aloud.
Viraj let go of Priyanka and wiped her tears that were streaming down. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. "I was so caught up in my problems that it never occurred to me that you were just as alone as me. I'm sorry Priyanka!" "It's okay bhai. It feels like you're back...my brother who could do anything for me is back!" She smiled through her tears.
Viraj made her sit on the couch and went in the kitchen to get water. Priyanka felt lighter. All the hatred and vendetta that she'd been carying around for the past few years had disappeared suddenly. She hadn't planned on saying all this. She had come solely because her mother made her.
But thank God I came. It's so nice to have someone understanding you...she thought. Her thoughts suddenly flickered to Nisha. After her talk with Viraj, she was wondering if veganance was even worth it...She couldn't understand what to do. Would she be right twice if she gave up her unspoken feud with Nisha?

Part 15A (click here)

So how was it? I hope the lateness was compensated by the increased length πŸ˜› and, due to this being one of the least read stories, it's going to be wrapped up soon.
I'm kidding people, I'm anyway going to complete it soon. πŸ˜›
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail
On a serious note,
credits to Jhanvi Di for the update πŸ˜› for making me do it and then the typos πŸ˜›

I am wondering if I should wrap it up quick, am not sure if this stands upto your expectations. Do let me know if you like the above update or not.
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmiharis

soooperbbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you!!! 😳 😊
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AVC92

grr...hate this priyanka

Hehe πŸ˜† I used to hate her too πŸ˜› but then I thought she deserved a last chance...
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingDiamond

It was superb

finally viru declared that he is gonna start shooting again
awe nishu will be his only student😳
Ohho viru don't be so senti you have nisha , she will always be there with you in your sorrows as well as happiness😳
Argh this priyanka is way too much😑
what is going on in her evil mind😑
do continue soonishhh
will wait for your update

Thank you so much Jo!! 😳
You know, your detailed comments are amazing as feedback! 😊
Don't worry, there's not much that Priyanka or anyone can do when it's Nisha in question πŸ˜›
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha150

Wowww...superbbb...read all d prts in one go

U are such a brillant writer...!!

Do update soon-ishhh

Love

nisha❀️[

You think so? πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you sooo much!! 😳 *hugs* πŸ˜ƒ