Originally posted by: ishqnme

Wow!!! Yay!!! Thank you for updating

Psst: PM???

And thank you for reading it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sumran...
I'm very sorry ๐Ÿ˜›
Yeh pm karna itna mushkill kyu hota hai? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Karna jaruri hai kya? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
On a serious note, I know you need them for your Creativity index, and I'm really sorry that I did not PM ๐Ÿ˜›
Jab time milega tab ye story aur mere os ke pm saath me bhej du? ๐Ÿ˜›
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingDiamond

It was cool๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and specially nisha trying to make answers๐Ÿ˜†
ohho again this my my and priyanka are family members or enemies huh they are damn irritating๐Ÿ˜ก
And do continue soonishhh
just eagerly waiting to know whats gonna happen next
and update whenever you have time๐Ÿ˜ณno need to hurry๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š
And thanks again for understanding ๐Ÿ˜Š will post as soon as possible. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmiharis

finally suspens revealed...priyanka over heard dA CONVO... but wat c gona do..? nail biting moments... superb epi/... waiting fr da next part...

Priyanka is going to do a lot of things now ๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Next update by tonight or tomorrow morning ๐Ÿ˜›
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhanvi.123

Interesting update ๐Ÿ‘wondering what Viraj stopped Nisha for? well, priyanka saw them coming out smiling so i guess it's nothing bad๐Ÿ˜Š

I really don't understand how come people are mean towards their own family!
But Alas! People like buaji and Priyanka do exist๐Ÿ˜•

Waiting for the next update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dont worry, Nothing's wrong with Nisha - Viraj ๐Ÿ˜›
I hate the people who are that mean. Especially towards people who care about them, both family and friends. But yeah, such people do exist. Kya kare?
Next update by tonight or tomorrow morning! ๐Ÿ˜›
Aditi_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: titlimihu

Pri-yan-ka
*Shouts name slowly and seductively like Viraj*
u stupid git!
Aditi where r hands man! lemme kiss them for this bful writing

Hehe ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much for the sweet wala gesture Mihika! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm so glad you like my writing so much ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: WaterIce

No! Priyanka!!??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh My My! would have been better... at least she has a functional brain...
Can't wait to read what happens next...

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Oh my my knows too much ๐Ÿ˜› isiliye woh nahi ๐Ÿ˜›
Will update by tonight or tomorrow morning! ๐Ÿ˜Š

People, posts fir se khatam ๐Ÿ˜› So update only if IF allows   ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Hello! Presenting before you, part 13!!

Part 12 (click here)

Part 13 :

As Priyanka was leaving, Viraj stood in the main office and asked all his employees to assemble there. The air felt stiff with anticipation. What is Viraj Sir going to announce? Will the mystery of the news article be solved? Muttering amongst themselves, the staff finally stood in front of him in a group. Priyanka joined the group too.
Viraj began, "Guys, I know all of you are wondering about why have I called you here and what does the article in newspapers mean." Many dalies had picked up the news and printed it on account of Viraj being so popular. News channels were also showing the news in loop.
"I hope my announcements clear all your doubts. So, first of all, I want to announce - I'm going to resume shooting!" Viraj continued. Cheers, claps and hooting graced the news. Every member of the staff was very happy.Viraj smiled and waited for the cheering to die down. He added with a gleam in his eye, "The newspaper article though, was a lie. It wasn't printed by me. I don't know who did this. But I will find out. Soon."
Not allowing anyone the chance to react, he continued immediately, "My second news is, our sponsors have agreed to fund us again!" Even louder cheers resounded in the room. Viraj had completely surprised everyone except Nisha. So all continued to celebrate till Daadji calmed them down.
"The third announcement is - Ms. Nisha is leaving the job of the office assistant and joining the academy as a full fledged shooter. She is allowed to be a help in the clerical office work if and when she wants to. She is going to be the only student for some days, after which, I'll open the academy to all men and women who wish to learn here." Nisha was a particular favourite with everyone except Priyanka and all rushed to congratulate her. They thumped her back, hugged her and shook her hands, but nobody could match Saurav's enthusiasm. He was the happiest of all. And why wouldn't he be? His all - time best friend was now taking a step closer towards her dream! Her hugged her and held her tight. Nisha was overwhelmed with the love. She pulled away from Saurav's hug after a moment and grinned at him. "Okay, okay. It's my treat today, our favourite cafe at 7." Saurav said, grinning back.
Watching Nisha and Saurav, Viraj felt a pang of sadness hit his heart. No, he wasn't upset on watching Nisha, he just wished he had a friend to share his joys and sorrows with. Controlling himself, he tried to focus on the situation at hand.
"So everyone, as you've realized, we're going to see some momentous changes here in the next few days. I'd like to personally meet every member of the staff. Your duties are going to be shuffled and promotions will be handed out too." Viraj gave them a last smile and walked towards his cabin, leaving them to celebrate. Daadji shadowed his steps.
When Viraj sat down on his chair, he saw Daadji waiting silently. He definitely deserved an explanation. Viraj started to narrate all that had happened the night before and the present morning. How he decided to resume shooting and how the sponsors had called him back to tell him that they'd fund the academy partially till the state championships and if the academy won two or more gold medals, they'd fund them completely. Daadji was very happy when he heard all that. Things were finally setting themselves right in Chote Hukum's life...

When everyone else was celebrating, Priyanka was seething in anger. Bhai did not even talk to me before he decided all that! This is just too much! Only one student and that too Nisha? Aaargh! What do I do?
But even Priyanka was smart enough to know that mow was not the time to talk. It was the time to act.

Part 14 (click here)
What do you think guys!? ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
AVC92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
grr...hate this priyanka
DazzlingDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was superb
finally viru declared that he is gonna start shooting again
awe nishu will be his only student๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ohho viru don't be so senti you have nisha , she will always be there with you in your sorrows as well as happiness๐Ÿ˜ณ
Argh this priyanka is way too much๐Ÿ˜ก
what is going on in her evil mind๐Ÿ˜ก
do continue soonishhh
will wait for your update
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww...superbbb...read all d  prts in one go

U are such a brillant writer...!!

Do update soon-ishhh

Love

nishaโค๏ธ[