Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndbarun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ishqnme

Yay !!!
I was just waiting and waiting

You can say I am like "Saturday, Saturday - kardi rehendi yeh kudi Saturday, Saturday"

πŸ˜†
rocking_bhawna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

Thank you! 😊 Priyanka kafi devilish hai...pata nahi kya karegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜› and Viru is unpredictable..pata nahi woh bhi kya karega πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Will update by tomorrow 😊
you're welcome! do you want one again? 😊

obvio(shocked expressions)...eagerly waiting for your next update.
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Hola peeps! I know I was supposed to put this up about 24 hours ago, but I've had really eventful and hectic 36 hours. πŸ˜› So I'm really sorry for being late! πŸ˜› By the way, I've also written an OS in Dadji's pov. Do give it a read too! :D
But now, without further ado, here's the next part!

Part 11 (click here)

PART 12 :

Viraj was walking towards the store room after his talk with Priyanka. She had requested him to give her a second chance. She begged to be taken as a student by the academy again. Viraj had asked her to wait for his decision. To distract himself, he walked to the store room where he found Daadji and 3 of his staff talking. What are these people doing here? And who -- Ms. Nisha? Who was planning to win a gold. Wondering if she had somehow found out the tactics the opposing teams were going to follow? Well, she did have the resources to find it out but..nah, that's not her. Viraj thought that the best way to clear his confusion was asking her.
Forcing himself to not laugh, Viraj asked loudly, "Who must win a gold Ms. Nisha?" Never before had he seen her so confused. That strengthened his doubt. I smell something here...Viraj smirked inwardly. Nisha fumbled with words, "Er...Sir the gold...I.."
   "What are you trying to say Ms. Nisha?" Viraj was now having a hard time controlling his laughter. All the others in the room looked horrified. "Sir I meant, I meant that...I meant that I must win a gold. You know, the state championships are coming up soon. So I was just discussing with everyone what I want to win for Lakshya Academy." She finally covered up.
   "It's very good that you're thinking of wining a gold. You must always aim high." Viraj smiled and looked at the others. "But what are you guys doing here?"
   "Sir I had just come to take these rifles out with Nisha." Saurav replied too quickly to be innocent, pointing at the newly arrived rifles.
   Shreya said, "Sir..Er..I just wanted to take these files." She picked up a random bunch of files. Daadji had no possible excuse. So he decided on the truth. "I came to here to search for Nishaji. She has to go for practice in ten minutes."
   Smiling politely at his Chote Hukum, Daadji left the store room. Shreya and Saurav too picked up the rifles and files and started leaving with Nisha trailing behind. "Ms. Nisha, please wait. I want to talk to you about something." Nisha stopped. God, please please save me! If Viru has any hint, he will blast me into smithereens! Help...! She was frantic. Unable to avoid confrontation any longer, she turned. "I want to ask you something Ms. Nisha..."

Meanwhile, Priyanka was fuming in the cabin. She had tried everything. Right from blackmailing her brother with tears to talking logically about her desires. He still didn't budge. Even when she played her final card - asking to resume shooting, he still hadn't shown any emotion. He asked for time. How can bhai do this? Doesn't he realize that he has a duty towards his family? How can he cut me off like this? I'm his only sister for God's sake! As Priyanka continued her fuming, she saw Viraj hold the door of the store room open for Nisha. Their smiles irked her more. Is it this Nisha who is brainwashing bhai?
    An empty minded silly girl that she was, Priyanka did not understand that she was not making sense anymore. But then, when did she ever make sense? The mother and daughter duo had been cut off from the family funds by her bhai, who they solely belonged to and the poor Oh My My had sent her daughter to get in Viraj's good books again. Who else would provide them money?

Watching her brother with Ms. Nisha, Priyanka remembered the phone convo that she had heard the other day. What was Ms. Nisha talking about? Some Mr. Gupta and some permits? Coming out of the cabin discreetly, she walked to the coffee machine. Luckily for her, Shreya and Saurav had slipped in the canteen and were waiting for their coffee to brew while discussing all that had happened in the store room.
   "Thank God Nishu came up with a smart answer yaar, or else Viraj Sir would have totally caught us!" Saurav gushed.
"Yeah, seriously. Nisha was smart to come up with an answer that made Sir happy. By the way, Nisha's plan was brilliant. I mean, who will ever guess that all that news articles and the fake publicity had been done by Nisha?" Sneha replied, equally enthusiastically.
   "Shh...don't be so loud, our walls have ears! But yeah, I agree. Who can guess that it was all Nishu's plan?" Saurav laughed, picked up his coffee cup and walked to the table.
    Priyanka had heard everything, understood many more things and had decided a few more things.

Part 13 (click here)
Do let me know what you think! 😊
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😑Priyanka! Oh no! Ufff...
Interesting BTW! 😊
Aditi_28 thumbnail
@Shivi Di - I suddenly felt felt a strong surge of hatred for Priyanka today :P isiliye ye sab... :D
Thank you! :D
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Yay!!! Thank you for updating
Psst: PM???
DazzlingDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was coolπŸ˜ƒ
and specially nisha trying to make answersπŸ˜†
ohho again this my my and priyanka are family members or enemies huh they are damn irritating😑
And do continue soonishhh
just eagerly waiting to know whats gonna happen next
and update whenever you have time πŸ˜³ no need to hurry😳
asmiharis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally suspens revealed...priyanka over heard dA CONVO... but wat c gona do..? nail biting moments... superb epi/... waiting fr da next part...
jhanvi.55 thumbnail
Interesting update πŸ‘ wondering what Viraj stopped Nisha for? well, priyanka saw them coming out smiling so i guess it's nothing bad πŸ˜Š
I really don't understand how come people are mean towards their own family!
But Alas! People like buaji and Priyanka do exist πŸ˜•

Waiting for the next update! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WaterIce thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No! Priyanka!!??😑😑
Oh My My! would have been better... at least she has a functional brain...
Can't wait to read what happens next...