MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Holi Special 
Waiting for Wednesday ðŸ˜‰
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Folks, thank you all for the lovely comments as always. I loved reading all your theories and after all the Holi Party speculations am I glad that my next chapter will be a Notes From The Past?! ðŸ˜†
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Hazaron khwaishein etc ðŸ˜Š

"Dum" hi toh nikla jaa raha hai, "khat" ke inteezaar mein    ðŸ˜†
Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Folks, thank you all for the lovely comments as always. I loved reading all your theories and after all the Holi Party speculations am I glad that my next chapter will be a Notes From The Past?! ðŸ˜†

You are such a tease!!.. Even though any update is welcome but You know everybody is waiting to see what happen at Holi party right ? ... Anywho I remember your promise of more than 3 update in April !!
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Do you suppose it is better I do shorter updates but more frequent? Though I am so unbelievably verbose I am unsure if I can pull that off anyway. But will try.

Arre, no not at all.. I meant it as a novel to read through until one finishes it ðŸ˜ƒ

That waiting is punishment was a compliment for you Radhika!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Hola!

Just came crashing into asli duniya after a long weekend getaway. There is work, household chores and this story, all of them to finish ðŸ˜†

I am on it, and will post on Wednesday.

Thank you for the note..Waiting for Wednesday eagerly..
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are underestimating yourself ðŸ˜Š
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Radhika, not fair. We have to wait longer than we thought to find out what happens on holi party. ðŸ˜†

Anyway I had a question to ask, is this going to be the last "notes from the past"?
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Radhika, not fair. We have to wait longer than we thought to find out what happens on holi party. ðŸ˜†

Anyway I had a question to ask, is this going to be the last "notes from the past"?

Kavi(s) , Radhika didn't say when is she going to update Notes from past..very clever :-)
As much as I am eager to know what happens in Holi party but want to know exactly what happened between Kushi and Poonam in the past before they come face to face again on Holi party
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sman

Kavi(s) , Radhika didn't say when is she going to update Notes from past..very clever :-)
As much as I am eager to know what happens in Holi party but want to know exactly what happened between Kushi and Poonam in the past before they come face to face again on Holi party

Shailu, I think that is the reason she wants to give this "Notes from the past" before she moves on with the present.

Very nice timing Radhika, just love how  you decided to place this past note here at the right time.