Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sman

"Kaisa accident. Lauuu?"   what is Lauuu?? Is it Love??

You forgot Sukhi, the Mr. Riight?!πŸ˜‰
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: kclovearshi

You forgot Sukhi, the Mr. Riight?!πŸ˜‰

Ohhh now I got it. Thanks Kavi..
CAMoon thumbnail
Caught up with the story so far.
Had to re-read to remember what was going on with the characters...and hence a late comment. πŸ˜‰
Loving the progress of the characters.
Changes in the lives of some...looking forward to it. πŸ˜‰
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hola!
Just came crashing into asli duniya after a long weekend getaway. There is work, household chores and this story, all of them to finish πŸ˜†

I am on it, and will post on Wednesday.
YellowBoots thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandz

And lastly i would like to ask somerhing. Why did you decide to locate New -ons in daryaganj. Its a very odd placement. Specially people of who's who attend this school. Toh i wud have expected it to be located somewhere in central or south delhi. Was it that new on people got the property at throw away prices? Or you decided that since khushi's life is anyway gonna be full of problems so lets give her some respite by cutting down on her commuting time and cost? And make snobs travel more??? Just asking out of curiosty!!!

Hiya! I had actually spent a long time thinking about where to locate this school. If I wanted to create a snooty, public school for spoilt brats one would think Vasant Vihar would be the top choice, right? πŸ˜† But I had already decided to locate Tewari & Sons and Khushi in Chowk. So even though it is fiction, I needed to give Guptas a feeling that New-Ons was not out of reach of their daughter for them to even consider it. I did toy with Lodhi Road, but felt Daryaganj a middle-class bastion would be a good middle ground for the two worlds to collide. But yes, you are right, I just didn't want Khushi to have a commute from hell among other things.
Edited by YellowBoots - 9 years ago
YellowBoots thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

"Iss Holi pe bhaang banana aap."

Will Faisal bhai be successful in his illicit foray? 

And will Khushi prove to Aarav that "utpataan cheezen" in reel life are mirrored in real life? 

LOL. Now feeling too much pressure about writing a bhaang scene that doesn't make everyone roll their eyes.
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for Wednesday...

😊
YellowBoots thumbnail

Originally posted by: kclovearshi

I feel the same way!! I want to read it like I used to read HP books.. Never ending..until you force yourself to stop..

*sigh*  waiting is punishment🀒

Do you suppose it is better I do shorter updates but more frequent? Though I am so unbelievably verbose I am unsure if I can pull that off anyway. But will try.
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Do you suppose it is better I do shorter updates but more frequent? Though I am so unbelievably verbose I am unsure if I can pull that off anyway. But will try.

I think our greedy little souls would like the verbose married to the frequent, hamesha ... 
YellowBoots thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I think our greedy little souls would like the verbose married to the frequent, hamesha ... 

Hazaron khwaishein etc πŸ˜Š