Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome. ...loved it...hope arnavs mom doesn't create more problem in khushis life...
curious about aman's girl. ...don't know why I feel it would be love triangle between aman- payal- akash...
continue sooon...
xxSassyxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have enjoyed how this story has developed and the writing style - juxtaposing past and present, and the ease that wealth affords versus the struggles of the middle class, and the bridge that Khushi negotiates between these 2 worlds.
You have created characters that have depth and complexity - an admirable feat, as it makes them more real, and less predictable. Particularly enjoy the social class contrasts that emerge, mixed with national and family politics. 

Appreciate your writing style and the story.

Looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres'd here, finally. Sorry for the delay!
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Arshi67 thumbnail

"Iss Holi pe bhaang banana aap."

Will Faisal bhai be successful in his illicit foray? 

And will Khushi prove to Aarav that "utpataan cheezen" in reel life are mirrored in real life? 

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i knw its only been few days 😃...but when will we get the next update?? 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for next update...

sman thumbnail
I want notes from past which is supposed to be the next update as well as Holi celebrations...pleaseee Rahika..
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally caught with up last 6 chapters. As always it was so much fun reading them. Khushi has really become the sun of raizadas, ex- raizadas, would be raizadas, closely related to raizadas, remotely related to raizadas' lives. She really has become centre of everybody's lives.There is not a single character who has not had some connection with khushi. No conversation is ever complete without her mention. I am just waiting for HP's family to start blaming khushi for every problem in their lives. Only that is left now. No wonder payal feels jealous of her, anybody would!!!
However its ironic that a girl who has garner everyone's attention is so lonely in her life. She is a 'lone reed'.Plus with the baggage of problems she has been carrying, its a wonder that she still has so much zeal and energy left. Kudos to her.

As for arnav, though he is coming across as a nice human being, but i dont think he is a very strong character. Yeiding to his mother inspite of knowing his mother could be wrong. Some of the things he did as a teenage or adult like leaving khushi alone at patna were really a A big put off. Reflected his shallowness.i feel anjali and akash are stronger than him. He may be resourceful but not strong enough.

Inspite of that i really love reading arnav khushi trip scenes. Specially when they are travelling in trains. They are my fav. I guess thats the only time when arnav behaved more naturally and normally with her.

However two characters who really caught my attention were payal and aman. Payal is fast transforming from a reluctant volunteer in her dad's campaign to a master strategist. Her move to invite khushi is a step towards her policy to appease baniyas right? Plus what is brewing between her and akash? Is she akash's dream girl? Is that why she has postponed her wedding? Or is it something else. It would be interesting to watch how her character unfolds.
As for aman. He is a mysterious character. His disappearence and then sudden appearance, his seeking out khushi whereas avoiding arnav, his dream girl, everything is shrouded in mystery. I am curious to see what role he will play in the story.
Also i know its gonna be a very far fetched guess but is renu bhabhi planning to give arav for adoption that too to anjali and joon???? Just a guess!!

Okay two things to die for in your stories are first the conversations, be it with arnav anjali or nk and others or khushi and preeto. I enjoy them so much coz this is how you talk to ur siblings or your friends. Some sarcasm here, a lil bit of wit there, with loads of humour and leg pulling thrown in bit and a small dose of philosophy. They look so real and relatable. Somtimes i reread them.
The second is how you have made delhi a part of the story. You use places , people and culture od delhi so well that it becomes such a pleasurable read. Specially for delhites like me. It is even more fun to see names of some very familiar places and locations.
And lastly i would like to ask somerhing. Why did you decide to locate New -ons in daryaganj. Its a very odd placement. Specially people of who's who attend this school. Toh i wud have expected it to be located somewhere in central or south delhi. Was it that new on people got the property at throw away prices? Or you decided that since khushi's life is anyway gonna be full of problems so lets give her some respite by cutting down on her commuting time and cost? And make snobs travel more??? Just asking out of curiosty!!!

Anyway now m just waiting to see how khushi and arnav will fall in love! It seems like a humungous task right now!! Hope things change after holi.. Talli hoke hi shayad koi kuch kare Waitinggg...Edited by Nandz - 9 years ago
AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope they get married in holi episode "Bhang ke Nashe mein"