Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's interesting seeing Khushi growing into herself. Isn't maturity about accepting that people are flawed? Why should one expect the object of one's love to be perfect just because you've deemed them worthy of your love. Embracing and understanding someone, warts and all, makes for a love that endures. As does expecting the same in return. Respect is as essential as love. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 beautiful update...and i think khushi will be in relationship very soon ...and i just love their talk and they so comfortable with each others
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such a wonderful romantic story that I really love it . 😊 So glad that khushi forgave Arnav and they are interacting on a more regular basis. Hope khushi finally acknowledges the love that Arnav has confessed to her. Wonder why Akash is still being so mean to khushi. Didn't like the fact that Akash chose to hold on to his ego and hurt when it is khushi who has lost a mother !! Looking forward to the next update. 😳
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes you need to loose something to value something. Khushi lost Garima only to realise, too late, that hate consumes you till you become someone that you don't want to be... to do things that you shouldn't be doing, to be cavalier about relationships and emotions because hate overrules every otter emotion..

So having gone through that I can understand why she is willing to forgive Arnav. She finally has realised that she wasted so much of her life and her time with her mother being resentful and misunderstanding her  - she has lost too much to want to lose Arnav as well. And sometimes, its important to listen to your heart!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
wow...must say i found a very composed khushi after the storm passed ...how beautifully u have brought the past painful topics one by one in casual discussion and clarify the stance of both on those :)...he told her that he love her twice...khushi still holding back...good to see arnav pov on akash...so finally  let it go and let him free on his own  policy he adapted :)...loved his reply on wt if akash object again :)...arnav learnt well from his mistakes...and even khushi is not keeping grudges and giving importance to love over hatred...loved it :)...its a very very positive update ...two people lesson learnt from mistakes :)...they move on...khushi finally understand her mother last words...stop running :)...fantastic chapter dear...:)
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow. Pleasant surprise to see their changed dynamics.
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb and still makes me want to reac and re read the whole story
Wow so Anav is again keeping tabs on Payash
Old habits
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update.
Khushi has come a long way... very proud of her.
Arnav and Khushi's relationship is growing and I am so happy that in time they will get what they both deserve.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
glad they met  now waiting to see how  their relation moves forward esp now arnav has forthrightly said he loves her
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally things are in track... maybe akash will forgive khushi once he start lovin payal:-)