ArShi OS Series:Chronicles Of Ebu link to Thd#2 on 1(23/03)

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

First Shot --  Ebu's Tussle!

"10"  Arnav let out a exhausted sigh as he stood off the recliner. 10th time, it's the 10th time he has tussle out of his arms. Arnav was counting the number of times he tussled out of his arm , made him get up and follow him. So that when his little wife comes back, he can tell her how its only her who thinks her Son is the most obedient, most well-behaved, most dutiful. But she forgets that he is ALL these when he is with HER, not with HIM. That little crawling thing in front of him is wrapped around his mother's tiny finger. But when it comes to him, it's him whom he rotates around his itsy-bitsy finger.

Groaning for the umpteenth time, he walked towards his one and half year old Son, who now stood on his wobbly legs and was about to enter the poolside.

"You tiny little thing, I am NOT going to give in your mother's pleas and agree to be with you alone henceforth." Arnav said to his Son and again picked him and instead of going towards the recliner, he went towards the bed and placed him in the middle of the bed. "You are going to sit there, without moving till your Amma comes back. Once she is here , you can do whatever you want, understood?"

"Ammaaa" Abeer clapped his hands, all excited at hearing the word Ammaa'. Again standing on his unsteady legs, he made a run towards his father, who stood at the foot of the bed, and collided with his father's hard chest. "Paaa..." He lifted his face from his father's chest to look up at him, who was already looking down at him. "Paa..." Abeer pointed towards the poolside.

Arnav stared at his devilishly innocent Son and as always, something melted inside his chest, and all he wanted to do was cuddle him close to his heart and drown in the feel of his softness. Bending down, he kissed his forehead. "What does my baby wants?" Picking him in his arms, he cuddled him close to his chest. "I am not your Amma, I really can't understand your language, sweetheart." He caressed his soft hair tenderly. "Let her come, she will give you what you want. I can't let you enter the poolside, don't you see how cold it is out there?" Arnav asked as he caught hold of the cap attached to Abber's T and pulled it on his head. "Don't you?"  Pulling him up by his arms, he kissed his pink lips.

Khushi had waked him up at 6 in the morning, looking like a freshly bloomed rose in his garden. She was ready to go somewhere and on asking, she said she is going to attend the havan at the nearby temple and will be back in 2 hours. Not wanting to bother her sleeping angel, she had asked him to take care of her jalebi , who was sleeping peacefully beside him. And now it was more than two hours and there's no sign of hers.

Abeer again started wriggling in his arms and Arnav threw his head back and closed his eyes. What is he supposed to do with his Son?

"Abeer? Please , can you stay quiet? Why do you want to go to poolside?" Arnav asked, tired. From the minute he is awake, all he is trying to do is enter poolside, for reason only known to him.

"My baby, my jalebi, my aaloo, my Ebu is up?" Khushi entered the room , filling the room with her melodies chirpy voice , which caressed both Son and Father's restless heart.

"Khushi.." Arnav left a sigh of relief. "Thank God you are here. Take him. From the minute he is up, he wants to go to poolside, and  I don't know why"

Khushi smiled at her husband. Taking Prasad from her plate, she kept the plate on the recliner and moved towards her husband and son. Feeding them both the Prasad, she took Ebu in her arms.

"Baby is troubling Daddy? Why sweetheart?" Khushi cooed as she caressed his soft cheek with her.

"He wants to go to poolside, which I don't know why..." Arnav sat on the bed.

"If you don't know why, then let him do whatever he wants, and you will know what he wants" Saying that, she kept Ebu down, and the minute his little feet touched ground, he made a run on his unsteady legs towards poolside , making his parents run behind him.

Squealing happily, he ran and stood in front of a pot, and then looked back at his Father. "Paaa..."

Arnav looked at his Son, who stood in front of the rose pot and was pointing at the rose.

"He wants rose?" Arnav turned towards his wife.

"Looks like" Khushi smiled.

Shaking his head at his son's weird demand, he took the scissor from his tool box and stood beside his son. Plucking a perfectly bloomed red rose, he removed all the thorns with the help of scissor and then handed Abeer his rose.

Abeer gave a toothy smile staring at the flower in his hand and then again made a run inside the room, his parents following him like every time.

Standing near the bed, he lifted his hands up , a very known gesture to his parents, which mean, he want to climb up.

Arnav walked near him, and picking him, he placed Abeer on the bed. Now more than Khushi, he wanted to see what his son actually wants to do with the rose.

And then the sight Khushi saw tightened her chest painfully. A sudden lump rose in her throat.

"Ammmaaa..." He waved his hand at her Amma, calling her to him. He had placed the rose on his Amna's pillow, a ritual he daily sees his father performing. But there was no rose on his Amma's pillow today when he opened his eyes.

With some tears spilling out of her beautiful hazel eyes, she went near her Son and laid down, placing her head on her pillow.

Abeer adjusted the rose near his Amma's head and clapped his hands, squealing happily.

With his heart filling with pride and love for his son, Arnav went and laid beside Abeer.

"So you wanted rose from the poolside, so that you can give it to your Amma?" Arnav asked as he picked Abeer and placed him on his stomach. "Today Amma woke up before Paa you see, and you didn't gave me time for watering my plants. So Paa forgot today. Sorry... But now I should not worry , right? You can do the honor henceforth..."

Taking Ebu from Arnav ji, Khushi crushed him against her chest. "My baby ... Amma loves you so much ..." Khushi sobbed, too overwhelmed by her Son's loving gesture.

"Khushi, rona zaroori hai kya? " Arnav shook his head at his pagal wife. "When he sits for the 1st time, you cry, when he starts calling you Amma you cry, when he starts calling me Paa you cry , when he starts walking you cry. All you want is, any silly reason to cry. "

"Nothing related to my Baby is silly, understood?" Khushi declared.

"Ok Amma"  Arnav said, making her giggle. Taking his little family in his arms, he closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than this precious moment to stand still. 

I, and many others were missing Ebu. :) So I thought of starting this series where I can write chronicles of Ebu and you all can read. It will be series of stand alone OS, nothing related to HJTE. 

Hope you all enjoy this too :)

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Index -- 

First shot -- Ebu's Tussle (Scroll up)

Second shot -- Her Possessive Lad 

Third shot -- Her Caring Lad

Sixth Shot -- Ebu Got A Playmate!

Seventh Shot -- Dancing with Ebu

Eight Shot -- In chat with Ebu!

Ninth Shot! -- Ebu and his Paa

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me

I am so happy my LG
You made my day...
I love you so much...
Yes I love this OS...
Awww our Ebu...a little Farishta...such a cute act ?...you are truly your Amma's ladla...

Simply adorable start sweetie... ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by Divyahet - 9 years ago
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg..Supa-cute os...
Loved it..
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my heart was bubbling with joy when I read the title 'with Ebu' and though I am mostly averse to OSs I couldnt stay away from darling Ebu and had to peep in and after reading this I am filled with happiness ... 

thanx for the update...pls continue the series๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cute shot
Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww Ebu is so sweet and he loves his mamma so much...

I really missed Ebu like hell!
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was really sweet os..!!!!
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is going to b wonderful i live ebu n there little family 
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail