Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat i' next on zee Tv

Posted: 9 years ago

Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat in Village Boy Productions' next on Zee TV

Tellychakkar.com had recently informed readers about Village Boy Productions launching its next on Zee TV.

Now we are here to exclusively inform you about the actors who have been signed to play the leads in the venture.

Making a comeback to Zee once again are actors Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat. The fiery and beautiful Kratika, who has earlier given hit shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivah on the channel, will play the smart and educated bahu. And the rustic talent Abhishek (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Kijo on Zee) will play the role of Kratika's character's husband.

Shares a source, "The family drama will present a tale about a household where the bahu will go out to work to support her family. The tentative title of the show is Service Wali Bahu."

The soap will go on floors by end of this month and will launch probably in March.

We tried reaching Kratika and Abhishek but they remained unavailable for comment.

Kratika was last seen in a cameo in Mahadev and Abhishek played the lead in Baawre.

Disappoint with male lead... ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Totally Mood Off with this news.. ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿฅบ

yar hw he can ๐Ÿ˜ฒ look perfect with kratz ๐Ÿ˜ญ
totally disapointd
expecting some new one or any other who suits her well onscreen โญ๏ธ

Have nothing to say but Ameera thanks for sharing.

Wishing Kratika every success and hope the show pleasently shock me with their presentation and story telling.
I'm also disappoint with the male lead. But let's give them a chance and see.
Thanks for sharing
Just so darn happy Kratika will be back
Happy to see kratika again onscreen thats also on zee tv. No comment about her co-star, still i didnt saw them onscreen, so cant judge what will happen in future. Having full hope in kratika that she will choose the best for her. All the best dear. Till this date she didnt disappointed us so this time also she will make us happy.
guys lets not judge the male lead.. I infact watched his previous zee show Agle Janam... he was really good in it and had good chemistry with Ratan Rajput..
my concern is the story.. TV shows nowadays have innovative scripts but im somehow not convinced with the one liner of the story..hope that they will prove me wrong.. but for me nothing beats PV(although pv too had it's share of flaws)

Hoping that it will not turn into the case of Suhasi Dhami.. after she finished her famous show.. she did a new show in zee but the show didnt do well.. let's hope that wont happen.. Hoping for positivity๐Ÿ˜•
disappointed with male lead.. any ways all the best for kratz
Thanks Ameera...
The article s cool...