Hema's HumSaaz VMs | Tribute to Arzoo (26/07) on pg3

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello the Saazbaaz the peoples! πŸ€—

New VM is up - it's a short one on Bheegi Bheegi, requested by TaanuDeewani.

(I'm really sorry I couldn't do the entire song and the end came out a bit abrupt πŸ€” )

But hope you like it? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jt8itk_bJk[/YOUTUBE]

I will be posting all my previous and forthcoming VMs in this thread, as suggested by Binu re Binu (aka Junoonian), so that it is easier to keep track. 

My previous VMs are in the next post.

<3 Hema

Ps. I'm sorry I will not be taking any new requests for now, because I may not be able to meet them satisfactorily... I will try and work on the pending requests when I find the time.

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My previous VMs:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DBIK7KO6Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hN11aNQG8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fiwpgIX2k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-XeMQ9NaQ[/YOUTUBE]

+ Newer VMs on pages 2 and 3. 

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 8 years ago
-Pixi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG your VMs are awesome! πŸ˜ƒ  I hadn't seen the Samjhawan one before, LOVEEE πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Keep up the fab work πŸ˜‰  Edited by -Pixi- - 9 years ago
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€— for the Vm hema!!! It was short but very sweet...Dil mange more πŸ˜‰ ...u included all the latest impt scenes and with that song it blended very well... 😊 ...like all your VMs...make more whenever you get time.
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hema πŸ€—
loved it and the pacing of it. All those quick cuts followed by a slower pace. And you ended it well... but yes its short ... dik maange more... but when you are free πŸ˜Š
And you included Sahir crying πŸ˜­... one of the few guys wholooks good crying also. And the whipping scene... not for self flagellation but the imagery is beautiful.

Originally posted by: -Pixi-

OMG your VMs are awesome! πŸ˜ƒ  I hadn't seen the Samjhawan one before, LOVEEE πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Keep up the fab work πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ˜ƒ Aww, thank you so much!! 

Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

πŸ€— for the Vm hema!!! It was short but very sweet...Dil mange more πŸ˜‰...u included all the latest impt scenes and with that song it blended very well... πŸ˜Š ...like all your VMs...make more whenever you get time.

πŸ€— you totally made my day with your comment and PM! I am so, so, so glad that you liked the VM!! πŸ˜³ I really want to make a longer version one day (after a few VMs on other songs), so that I am able to do full justice to the song. Let's see how things pan out. Thanks again for all the encouragement πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Hema πŸ€—

loved it and the pacing of it. All those quick cuts followed by a slower pace. And you ended it well... but yes its short ... dik maange more... but when you are free πŸ˜Š
And you included Sahir crying πŸ˜­... one of the few guys wholooks good crying also. And the whipping scene... not for self flagellation but the imagery is beautiful.

Meri Binduri Binu πŸ€—
Thank you for the lovely, lovely comment!!
Ab samjhi why I made the VM short! Because... how much longer could I have endured seeing Sahir cry like that πŸ˜‰ No I kid. I really did not have much time on my hands. 
And yes, you are right. HC emotes beautifully - be it pain or happiness 
Edited by _.serendipity._ - 9 years ago
heena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful vms hema ...especially samjhawa n galliya vm 
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing these amazing VM's πŸ˜Š
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this Hema πŸ‘...I always wonder why do your VMs make SaAz look more adorable than the original episodes ...VM magic  πŸ‘πŸΌ...Great work keep making more whenever u find time πŸ˜›
This one esp. was like a movie trailer😎 ...FAB work πŸ‘
Originally posted by: heena..

beautiful vms hema ...especially samjhawa n galliya vm 

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you, glad you liked them.

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Very Nice VM's..πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you!

Originally posted by: farzy2910

Thanks for sharing these amazing VM's πŸ˜Š

No, thank YOU for the comment. I would not have been VM'ing if I had not received so much encouragement from you guys πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Bujee09

Loved this Hema πŸ‘...I always wonder why do your VMs make SaAz look more adorable than the original episodes ...VM magic  πŸ‘πŸΌ...Great work keep making more whenever u find time πŸ˜›

This one esp. was like a movie trailer😎 ...FAB work πŸ‘

😳 That's so sweet of you! Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really appreciate it!