Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

I completely agree.. I had a similar change of heart recently. I'd also like to add, that Viraj is used to loving people he can't see... Like his mom. Aarthi fits his definition of love. Out of reach and invisible. Plus, this one even writes back... What's not to love?

Of course, it's not very safe... Or wise... But then I've never been 'in love'... I should probably not judge.πŸ€”

OMG yes! Excellent point. It's just like he's interacting with his mother. That's why I feel her name was Aarti too. 😊 That longing and wait is finally over in his mind.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Love transcends time and even space tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Vah reh vah Jahhnavi.You confessed .O O O O O O O O (background music the one they gave for VirajπŸ˜ƒ )πŸ˜‰Nice post.Well written about Love.πŸ‘
I don't know.Still I cant take that thing😊Finally Both viraj and Nisha gets hurtπŸ₯Ίcos of each other mutally!!!

O O O O O O... O O πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Theek gaaya na?) LOL.. Thanks!
Yeah they get hurt. I liked how he decided to wait to confess his love today. But that desperation to get a reply in the next episode πŸ˜’ Yeap a heartbreak is pending.. But so what.. We know how it ends.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post Jhanvi.
I too feels it's not love he has for Aarthi though he defines it so. Its' an attraction.
He is attracted to Aarthi emotionally that he cannot live without her. He believes whenever he shares some problem wit her she has the answer.
I just can't believe it's love.
He never tried to find out about her her, her likes her interests or whether she's fine even.
It's not only him who will get in to trouble or only him who has problems.
She too may have. He never tried to get to know more about her rather he shared his problems (though not all) with her.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Jahhnavi...Very good analysis.

The reason why I find Viraj falling in Aarthi weird is...except for the first mail it has been normal conversation. Did you have your breakfast? All the best for meeting. Viraj hasn't shared any of his real pain or lonely feeling with Aarti. Even DJ brings coffee and milk e everyday for Viraj...and Aarti for me has been like that only. I wouldn't have had problems if Viraj considered Aarti his friend. But fallen in love? That's something I don't understand. You can get addicted to writing and getting replies from that person but to love them? Long distance love happens when you know each other...or at least where each other is. Viraj doesn't know anything. Yes it doesn't matter to him if the sender is dark..short...old...anything. The person matters to him. But still I can't accept that he is in love. May be he thinks he is in.

I feel he's connected somewhere beyond breakfast, lunch & dinner.
When he felt all alone, she showed him his reflection in Aayush- asking him to open up his heart to accept a new friend.
When he met Nisha's family & wished he had a huge family like that, she told him how he's lucky 'not' to have a chaotic family and how everyone gets used to yelling and other stuff, πŸ˜† which he's not used to- somewhere soothing him with what he got.
And then on the day of the investor's meeting, she calmed him- well sorta- with that blue shirt. He felt 'cared for'- like someone was watching & waiting for that special day to arrive, just like he was.
Nisha isn't that close to him, like she can't buy him clothes or send him off to places to check out & We know how Daaji never suggests him anything. πŸ˜† He's just there, like a robot. Chote hukum doodh.. Gaazar ka halwa.. Ji hukum.. There are no feelings attached there. Just vafaadari.
I thinksss he's fallen in Love with Aarti. Buhhht, he knows it's WAYYY too early for Aarti to know this coz he knows any sane & sensible girl/ woman won't fall 'this' early in love, aur wohh bhi aiseyy- like you said. And so he deleted that email. 😊
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

OMG yes! Excellent point. It's just like he's interacting with his mother. That's why I feel her name was Aarti too. 😊 That longing and wait is finally over in his mind.

Also, I feel that's why brought the card and dress too... he's prepared to just incubate those feelings... He'd just keep it for her... Like he kept the postcards for his Mom in a box.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

One more point to add...

Aarthi is like his imaginary girlfriend. Like kids have imaginary friends. He has Aarthi. Viraj becomes a kid while writing to her.

Imaginary mom Maybeee..?? IDK.. Well if her name was Aarti.. Then it's mom. If she wasn't Aarti, then yes, maybe, an imaginary friend. But since I Have seen couples in LDR so I cannot call it 'imaginary' really. I don't know how to describe it, πŸ˜† but in a LDR, if the couple remains loyal, they just 'know' they have connected. Weird hai.. But.. Like I said, it's their unique wala love which aam people, like most of us, cannot imagine.   πŸ˜Š Physicality becomes unimportant & secondary, sometimes even disappears. Only their minds have to connect. Weird, I knowww   πŸ˜‰
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice posts...my major most stark objection...is to the gifts he bought aarthi. Arre baba...if you haven't seen anyone and are not planning to see anyone...what was the white dress? What if she is really fat and doesn't fit? What if she hates dresses.
Felt it was convinient writing just so that the audience could see nishu in a dress !!

I think he can feel special with aarthi... Like vulnerable...because no one knows him...and therefore easier to open up. And perhaps so lonely that the daily mail is his only friend...aarthi to him is totally diff from nishu. Is that love? Don't know
..but he must be feeling special and cared for...

The card and dress I didn't understand why he would get aarthi a dress 
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Also, I feel that's why brought the card and dress too... he's prepared to just incubate those feelings... He'd just keep it for her... Like he kept the postcards for his Mom in a box.

Yes perhaps... It's actually his pattern to write...and collect and store...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Viraj's ultimate wish or dream is to have Aarthi as his girlfriend/ life partner. But tomm even if Aarthi turns out be elderly woman or a man , I don't think he will stop loving the person. Initially he might feel bad that his dream didn't come true but still be happy that finally someone is there for him. I know it sounds weird but...

It doesn't sound weird at all coz he's doing exactly that- he's not asking her age or how she looks. So, it doesn't matter who she is- he's just in Love. And he's enjoying that feeling after ages. 😳 He's never felt this loved & cared for ever since his mother left him.
So, even if that woman online turns out to be 60.. He'll still love her- well, not like a lover lover but like a son or like a friend. He doesn't know what he is to her right now but that's not limiting him from loving her and that's what makes their relationship so unique. 😊 Good point, Arya!
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bye the way... the last four lines in your post were beautiful... made feel all warm and fuzzy... Did you write 'em?