Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: soooperfan

Nice posts...my major most stark objection...is to the gifts he bought aarthi. Arre baba...if you haven't seen anyone and are not planning to see anyone...what was the white dress? What if she is really fat and doesn't fit? What if she hates dresses.

Felt it was convinient writing just so that the audience could see nishu in a dress !!

I think he can feel special with aarthi... Like vulnerable...because no one knows him...and therefore easier to open up. And perhaps so lonely that the daily mail is his only friend...aarthi to him is totally diff from nishu. Is that love? Don't know
..but he must be feeling special and cared for...

The card and dress I didn't understand why he would get aarthi a dress

I am not trying to defend him here 😆 but the way that dress & earrings were kept on his bed, ekdum sazaa ke.. I think it was his scheme for Nisha, to 'show off' he has a real girl in his life. Like.. I think he knew Nisha will sneak up to his bedroom somehow and try to see what's in that box kept on the bed. He purposely did it. Kyunki bed pe kyun rakhii thi Woh dress uss dinn? If it's a gift for Aarti, toh should've kept it in his cupboard na? Especially jab ghar pe bacche aa rahein hain. 😆
And we aren't even sure Na if he bought that dress really for Aarti. Agar aisaa hota toh shouldn't he be hugging that dress while he sleeps? 😆 or looking at those earrings.. Ek baar bhi nahi dekha.. He hugged that blue shirt instead. I really don't know.. Jab Se Yeh white dress dekhi hai, I have always felt he never bought it for Aarti. Kya pata return kar dein. 😆 Drama toh waise bhi ho hee gaya hai.. Dekhte hain.. 😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Bye the way... the last four lines in your post were beautiful... made feel all warm and fuzzy... Did you write 'em?

I borrowed 'em actually.. Added my own tadkaa to make it fit to the script & Viraj's current situation! 😆
Thank you.. ðŸ˜ģ
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

Yes perhaps... It's actually his pattern to write...and collect and store...

Hoarder.. 😆 😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Tumblr.. It was on a blog I read months ago 😆 Copied the poem on my phone to make it my wallpaper 😆 😆
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, ok... I was hoping it'd be some song I hadn't heard yet. ðŸ˜†
TFS
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waise song se yaad aaya... Disney k  Princess and the frog mein there was this firefly who was in love with a star... He named the star Evangeline... Isn't Viru being like that? 
OMG! I just compared him to a firefly...ðŸĪŠ
Anyway... *look how she lights up the sky... My belle Evangeline*
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Yeah, I agree. It's not his shyness definitely. Maybe his inability to open up.. Maybe he's never really connected to anyone beyond the surface. But EWF managed to break that barrier on the first day itself & sent him to the orphange, to meet Ayush & the kids there. That instantly stirred his heartstrings somewhere.. ðŸ˜ģ Instant connection established..

I actually am also in the same page on this .. Last nights episode made me reconnect to Viraj's character after a long long time .. Could almost feel his loneliness and desperation for company .. He has his reserves not shy but is reserved to an extebd.. Reason could be his being prince and being treated ' fragile handle with care' attirude .. That is somthing I had noticed when he had taken Nisha to cafe .. He was trying his best to say  he is no different from others around .. "please aap hume aise na treat kare jaise hum aasman se utre hue koi prani hai .. ' I think he is indeed desperate to be like people around him .. to connect but DOES NOT KNOW HOW.. EWF still does not make sense .. MAYBE because he started responding so easily .. but yes his reason to make friend .. His desperate NEED  can be reason enough .. He loves to give but he does not know how to take in return .. yet .. so maybe anyone even trying to help in person he puts his guard on and chases them away 

Nisha realised this and did her bit .. I think even she had not realised the impact this step of hers would have on Viraj .. Still does not I guess ..

About his clutching .. kissing that shirt  to begin with I did find it weird but did also watch it again and was actually hit by the thought .. yaar aisa pyaar karne waala .. gosh not pshyco  for sure but so complete .. so powerful (blush blush ðŸ˜ģ) Also when WE are alone don't we do so many such things ...😛

I am still hoping EWF ends soon BUT VSR sure is on his way  Back .. ðŸ‘
Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big hug to u jahnavi...
Whn i watch yesterdays epi i was very mad and sad for viraj...
After reading ur post it makes me calm...😆...
.-Nymphadora-. thumbnail
More like a stupid and his stupid love