Rahul Mahajan is my guilty pleasure.

Posted: 9 years ago
I feel bad for saying this but he is one of  my guilty pleasures, everything he does is quite entertaining from the usual drama. Today I got to see another side of his, a patient man who stood firm in all out attacks instead of paying back. Mind you he had nothing to lose, his reputation precedes him so taking on him is like wrestling in the mud and he could have ripped apart Karishma Tanna but he maintained his silence and held onto his secrets. I find this quite admirable, much better than Ajaz talking about lending money to Pritam. I will leave Mahajans misbehavings and his misadventures to the higher power, to me he is a mere mortal but a much better one than the likes of Tanna and Patel who actually put me off.
Nothing but respect for RM. Danke ki chot par, chaude moo bolta hoon. 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True !! The way he was over the call ... His patience and apologizing like 10 times , it is easy to give it back about how KT enjoyed his first week of feedback from outside but he didn't !!!
He is smart and knows how to deal with things without making it dirty... That's a plus for him... 

I find him funny most of the times...😆
Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I loved rahul's calm and cool nature while talking on phone. At no point did rahul loose his cool and answered her in quite simple and polite way. Where as tanna was screaming her lungs out stiing in bedroom over phone.
Like @disputed said Tanna made tharki Rahul look better infront of her.

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I loved rahul's calm and cool nature while talking on phone. At no point did rahul loose his cool and answered her in quite simple and polite way. Where as tanna was screaming her lungs out stiing in bedroom over phone.

Especially when he is not used to anyone speaking to him in that manner. We all know political influence in India. Such critics never live to see the next sunrise. For him to be mum and take on that severe pummeling when it would take him 2 secs to shut her up is admirable.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever the guy maybe,I still like him.He is naturally and effortlessly entertaining.I don't think he's malicious at all or playing up for cameras with forced entertaining tactics..he's just naturally the loofy,goofy guy next door types that has his own kinda hatke charm...lol.
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has a talent in making people look good , i felt so bad for him i was actually about to cry , as a man he was insulted for straight 10 minutes :(.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul may act like a kid..but he isn't fool
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you..He was trying to control his emotions, seemed like hiding many secrets about Tanna...and meanwhile just keeping on apologizing...Also..somewhere I felt a bit a sarcastic apology to Tanna everytime stating " I know what ur Tanna...and I just don't want to let it out...chal chal..jiyo." He could have easily shut Tanna up...but that man kept his cool...Watever he may be in his personal life...but when both Tanna and he knew they are on national TV and being judged for each and every single moment...Rahul got full marks...
Why is that Tanna always about national TV pe gaali,..national TV pe insult...?  and all she does is more damage to herself...daffrandu kayiki..
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is definitely not a gentleman but I really loved the way he took all the fire and there was no anger on his puppy face ... And this Girl Tanna 😡 I was feeling bad for her before watching this EPI that she has been bashed a lot but after watching her barb from her potty mouth I am feeling so so much disgusted by her ... Dimpy rightly said "If you want to poke then do but clear karne ke liye this is not the forum... He will say sorry mam all the time ...how will u clear anything "... Bimbatte ko Upen ke aane se pehle koi issue nahi tha flirting se but the day he came this girl turned into a snappy witch ... She thinks Uppy will fight for her in every battle ... grrr ... And this Pritam THE CARPENTER 🤢 🤢 🤢 WHO IS HE ???? Seriously where do we find such kind of people ... with so much conviction he said to Rahul that I will stand by you and next day he is clapping over it ??? His fans go gaga over his maturity and sach ka saath ... sach ka saath my foot ... his sach dies its own death after every WKV and based on WHO IS MORE POWERFUL ...