Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
karishma first made gautam a hero and now she made look rahul like a hero
this girl is some serous villain material 
Edited by ayaan786 - 9 years ago

Rahul is a nice guy,... and at least NOT  a bhayi-giri type, lukhkha, luchchaa, labaad,  lofaar, aawaraa,   Shri 420, mawaali,  muflees, Tapori,  Tuchchaa and daga-khor, firandaa  type,... ... And that makes him different and unique among these lot,... He understands a lot, about the situation.

Keeps cool and have proper control on his temperament,...  Just like a li'l dog who wags his tail,.. he loves all girls and starts his kiddish, childish,... kindaa innocent romances,... But, deel ka saaf hai,... !

His father was also darn funny,...

Listen here,.. a great joke by his father in the loksabha / parliament,...  Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeRwb6LDWDw

Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I know right, I heard many saying naukar nahin hoon, yeh kyun karoon, woh kyun karoon.
I often find him funny and he doesn't create unnecessary drama for footage. Tharkey hai par itna bhi bura nahin hai. 😆

Sab ke sab tharkee hai. Some are just better than others in masking it. Besides Im like the last guy to moral police him. I only gauge him on his conduct, not on his deeds.
 Rahul was very humble, honest and down-2-earth even today on Saturday.

Even if,... Farah praised his points, acts, wisdom and saneness through out the show,.. he took it very humbly,.. and never  pet or Congratulated himself,  for ,.
that he turned out right and he is glad,... kind of feelings...
enjoying his victory, or  kudo-ing and bravo-ing the self,... none such sort of things, he posed,...

This  is the sign of s true gentlemen,... since they know that,
what they are thinking is right, and no matter  if one believes it as right or not, that does not make any difference to them,
as they know and remain  very firm on that, their act and conduct is right.
 The world whether praises it or  defames it,  its their choice.  They are not moved  with any praise or bad-mouthing by others !
Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago
navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rahul is playing a good game 👏