Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish there was a way to unsubscribe from your posts lol.

Originally posted by: vrushap

I wish there was a way to unsubscribe from your posts lol.

So much hate for me. It breaks my heart. Whatever I did to you. Stole your money, kicked your dog? 😭
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Yes. RM can also throw a lot of dirt on Dimpy to solidify his divorce case but he has also maintained complete silence on that too. As for Tanna he was seen closing Dinpys mouth and dragging her away and later seen checking on her to make sure she isn't tarnishing her image by saying something she is not suppose to say. Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar Rahul Mahajan is definitely good when compared to other people like pritam Ali Upen . But I feel he dug his own grave by flirting with Tanna that too when his wife was present . Unexpectedly superstar Upen also came and things got worse . Tanna is a lady from who guys should run away not even think about flirting 😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

She has a talent in making people look good , i felt so bad for him i was actually about to cry , as a man he was insulted for straight 10 minutes :(.

Kya baat kahi hai👏 @bold
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar Rahul Mahajan is definitely good when compared to other people like pritam Ali Upen . But I feel he dug his own grave by flirting with Tanna that too when his wife was present . Unexpectedly superstar Upen also came and things got worse . Tanna is a lady from who guys should run away not even think about flirting 😆

exactly , KT should stand for Karishma Toxic 🤢
VickyAg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the initial weeks I also didn't like Rahul's behavior when he was completely behind Karishma but since the day when Karishma snapped him I didn't see any such behaviour from him.
He actually handle the situation very calmly. Didn't say any bad thing about her. Apologized for his behaviour and didn't make this an ego issue.
And today the patience he showed was actually commendable.
Any one can break down during such humiliation but he kept his calm so yes he actually looked far better then Karishma today.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
rahul definitely tried angle for d game n kt took passive part for d game n tat his boring masti is irritating n dis pati,patni woh n woh unke woh angle n seems it's bb script upen came n all dis agniparishka drama n all.rahul enacted his part well lol but dimpy ,kt game is fine with out dis rahul n upen take them away.bb not interested on fake mahabharat drama on particular genders to prove something tat too by sending some professionals  for sensatisation for trps lol
Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's something I like about him. Few days ago when Mehek went to fight with him he totally ignored her and said mood nahin hai. 😆 Even when Gautam told him that he didn't like his behavior and that he is mad at him, he just replied that he is disappointed by GG. 😆 Gosh itna shaant kaise rehta hai yeh aadmi. 😆

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That's something I like about him. Few days ago when Mehek went to fight with him he totally ignored her and said mood nahin hai. 😆 Even when Gautam told him that he didn't like his behavior and that he is mad at him, he just replied that he is disappointed by GG. 😆 Gosh itna shaant kaise rehta hai yeh aadmi. 😆

Yeah. Not just that I even find him pretty normal. Even his attire. He makes like no effort to even dress well. Its some normal and simple clothing, if you didn't knew him before you wont know how fully loaded he is. And then the way he sits on the floor and talks, or the way he never fusses over washing dishes or doing other home work.