Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yeah. Not just that I even find him pretty normal. Even his attire. He makes like no effort to even dress well. Its some normal and simple clothing, if you didn't knew him before you wont know how fully loaded he is. And then the way he sits on the floor and talks, or the way he never fusses over washing dishes or doing other home work.

I know right, I heard many saying naukar nahin hoon, yeh kyun karoon, woh kyun karoon.
I often find him funny and he doesn't create unnecessary drama for footage. Tharkey hai par itna bhi bura nahin hai. πŸ˜†
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely.  Very well handled the call . Kudos to the guy for being patient and relentlessly saying Sorry. πŸ‘
Everyone in the task did say something or the other but KT clearly said that she wanted to clear these things with him.  Dimpy also mentioned to her that if you really want to clear it off , you can do it one -on -one but madam Tanna was in no mood to listen..
The minute she hang up , she had that vicious smirk and said feels so good...Saala :((
( she wanted to rant over and over and over inspire of his apologies )

Jo bhi ho, awesome job MahajanπŸ‘

navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for saying this but he is one of  my guilty pleasures, everything he does is quite entertaining from the usual drama. Today I got to see another side of his, a patient man who stood firm in all out attacks instead of paying back. Mind you he had nothing to lose, his reputation precedes him so taking on him is like wrestling in the mud and he could have ripped apart Karishma Tanna but he maintained his silence and held onto his secrets. I find this quite admirable, much better than Ajaz talking about lending money to Pritam. I will leave Mahajans misbehavings and his misadventures to the higher power, to me he is a mere mortal but a much better one than the likes of Tanna and Patel who actually put me off.

Nothing but respect for RM. Danke ki chot par, chaude moo bolta hoon. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agreed

Rahul doing a good job so far

ItzMinzie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I appreciate this side of him too. He could have exposed Tanna and the favours he did for her. He maybe a creep but at least has understanding. I am sure when he first tried to joke with Tanna if she told him straight up not to joke with her like that instead of enjoying it, he wouldn't have continued to flirt with her...at least not in the show.Edited by minzkumar - 9 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes for reals , I really
started respecting him more today ,
and I don't care what anybody said .

And again she said to RM what she told GG that no
She does not want a sorry and than started to continue with
her bashan . πŸ₯±

I feel bad for saying this but he is one of  my guilty pleasures, everything he does is quite entertaining from the usual drama. Today I got to see another side of his, a patient man who stood firm in all out attacks instead of paying back. Mind you he had nothing to lose, his reputation precedes him so taking on him is like wrestling in the mud and he could have ripped apart Karishma Tanna but he maintained his silence and held onto his secrets. I find this quite admirable, much better than Ajaz talking about lending money to Pritam. I will leave Mahajans misbehavings and his misadventures to the higher power, to me he is a mere mortal but a much better one than the likes of Tanna and Patel who actually put me off.

Nothing but respect for RM. Danke ki chot par, chaude moo bolta hoon. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I had thoroughly observed Rahul from season 2 , and though only 11-12 grade passed of his study,.. he is  firm, stable, knowledgeable and  very understanding.   He remains sane, civil and sober , no matter what,.. and how,... he flies like a butterfly to  the flowers /girls he sees.     In season - 2  he was Chipku the whole season,... on Payal and Monica.

In attacks,  he never gets angry or loses hsi kool,.. but pays a sound listening,...and rather be a good listener and tries to understand the opposite party.   He never  anti-angries, while raising his BP,... like Azaaz or Ali does,...  He had tackled with Raja Chaudhari in season -2 very understandingly

...and he remains, mentally matured and sane, when it comes to have born from   a well-to-do  ( sliver spoon in the mouth,  born )  from a family, instead of rudeness, arrogance, open threats,... or any such.

And, that's what put him into a  gentleman category,.. no matter,... he may be taking drugs,  beating women ,  wandering behind any good girls he sees,... and such,...

Rahul is sane and sober,  civil and understanding,...no doubt.   

Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i feel very bad for rahul ...n tanna was soo rude n Edited by ash28 - 9 years ago
PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Polititian ka beta hai, ye sare guna to honge hi.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
i agree with everything you say πŸ˜Š 
the way he stood silent was really a fresh change to be seen in this show.. or else usually people jus stoop as low as possible in this game.. - all of them have..
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truth10

I had thoroughly observed Rahul from season 2 , and though only 11-12 grade passed of his study,.. he is  firm, stable, knowledgeable and  very understanding.   He remains sane, civil and sober , no matter what,.. and how,... he flies like a butterfly to  the flowers /girls he sees.     In season - 2  he was Chipku the whole season,... on Payal and Monica.

In attacks,  he never gets angry or loses hsi kool,.. but pays a sound listening,...and rather be a good listener and tries to understand the opposite party.   He never  anti-angries, while raising his BP,... like Azaaz or Ali does,...  He had tackled with Raja Chaudhari in season -2 very understandingly

...and he remains, mentally matured and sane, when it comes to have born from   a well-to-do  ( sliver spoon in the mouth,  born )  from a family, instead of rudeness, arrogance, open threats,... or any such.

And, that's what put him into a  gentleman category,.. no matter,... he may be taking drugs,  beating women ,  wandering behind any good girls he sees,... and such,...

Rahul is sane and sober,  civil and understanding,...no doubt.   

yes he was a big time flirt on S2. but personally with each HM his relationship was cordial and never had a dirty fights with others.. even if he made a comment or advice, he had no ego in it.. n thats why people listened to him.. and didnt get offended.. thats why sambhu is still his friend, cause he maintains it, inspite of what she speaks about him.. and hes still the same.. sambhu also listens to him cause the way he tells her things, he knows how to push right buttons.. atleast at that time, people have to agree with him.. 

hes same this season.. tanna was jus lucky he gave her so much attention and also welcomed it with her battisi πŸ˜†, when rahul was goin in, he wanted to mingle with sonali, even in party task, rahul was talkin to sonali, not tanna..