Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Rajshri Rani Pandey- You are beautiful!

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all :)
I have been following the show for few weeks now and today was going through off screen videos of Rajshri and Sahil. They were quite entertaining 😆 and I enjoyed their cute banters. But in two of those interviews Rajshri's beauty/look was questioned and both times it was taken humorously but somewhere I felt Rajshri was a little awkward about it. Clearly one should never just take a woman's looks as something to joke around as even if done in a light unintentional way, a girl is always atfected by it. So I just felt like expressing that I actually find Rajshri very pretty and it is not because of her character Suhani.
Rajshri looks beautiful the way she is and when I was watching the show with my mum and granny both said the same thing- iske aankh naak kitne sundar hai.. In Marwari families that' means the girl has beautiful features.. I think Rajshri's looks add to the character of Suhani!
All in all I want to say is that if Rajshri do read it than you should know you are BEAUTIFUL ⭐️ and never for a second doubt it 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wholeheartedly!👏 As I keep watching Suhani daily, I keep thinking that she's very beautiful- her laughing eyes, contagious smile and dancing eyebrows. She definitely is beautiful. 

@Joking about a woman's looks- Sadly, society is structured in such a way that women are taught that they are the sum total of their looks. This means that a girl can get very affected when her looks are targeted. 🥱 I hope Rajshri didn't take it too personally and shrugs it off just like Suhani.

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She's VERY beautiful...waiting to see her in some gorgeous sarees and jewelry. love her eyes , wanna see those highlighted and diff hairstyles too.
Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

I agree wholeheartedly!👏 As I keep watching Suhani daily, I keep thinking that she's very beautiful- her laughing eyes, contagious smile and dancing eyebrows. She definitely is beautiful. 

@Joking about a woman's looks- Sadly, society is structured in such a way that women are taught that they are the sum total of their looks. This means that a girl can get very affected when her looks are targeted. 🥱 I hope Rajshri didn't take it too personally and shrugs it off just like Suhani.

@red-totally agree⭐️
@blue-I hope our society is getting better than that..I see around me and I see it has improved a lot than before..people understand that outer looks is not what make people beautiful..As many say a person beautiful from inside is beautiful in true sense..But my intend of post was to appreciate Rajshri's looks genuinely..Because I was so surprised to hear her say"..oh..ya..I am not beautiful..beautiful..but I am not that bad"..kind of line..and I was so like"what the..is this girl really not knowing that she is beautiful😆..naive Rajshri like our naive Suhani😆
Edited by Bul3 - 9 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

She's VERY beautiful...waiting to see her in some gorgeous sarees and jewelry. love her eyes , wanna see those highlighted and diff hairstyles too.

yes..I think her eyes and her smile are her best features😃
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
exactly..me too caught up in her beauty! 😳 plus her off screen personality - i love it..she is so calm and composed and behaves in such a dignified way! 👏👍🏼