Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ufff only if my wishes nd dreams were true..
mkap2012 thumbnail
I think they don't want trps to rise..They r just spoiling the show..samrat ko positive karo ab..nahi to band karo
zoha11 thumbnail
Yes the story actually has soo much potential but they are ruining it..specially ishaan family is disaster
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Yes ishaan family has spoilt it bad..hate to watch their scenes..samrat urmi scenes glue me totally..aur why can't they show some progressive change in samrat..I m not a all saying urmi nd sam to be a couple..but it can be a journey of a woman as well as a man..which is real nd which gives right message to society..nw just for thrills why r they making him things which r unrealistic. .
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Yes they are just following the old same story lines. .show the journey of this mcp man too rather than him scheming things..love mohit malik though he is just fabbb in whatever he does..love him..
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m hoping samrat wud change
zoha11 thumbnail
It wud so much interesting to see a man like samrat to fall in love..I really wanna see it ya..hope these cvs understand..love mohit malik..
mohabhi thumbnail
I think now wen he sees that urmi love ishaan he wud change..my feeling..
mohifans thumbnail
Why can't the makers think of something different...ab think hai urmi got married..let her be...let the man change nw..understand his blunders
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Can't they make samrat positive nw..Wat is the whole issue..whyyy this unnecessary cancer stupid track. .