I feel trps wud rise if samrat turns positive now...

myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It wud be a great thing to watch samrat becoming positive...as font want him to be negative ny more. ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohabhi thumbnail
I agree..but don't want him to loose his hilarious side
_notinuse_ thumbnail
It would not be realistic if they showed that. If he was just a cheater and manipulative, his redemption wouldn't be so unfantomable. However, he is a psychopath, a murderer, and there's nothing that can change him.
mohabhi thumbnail
Why not...even if however bad he is..He is a human being. .I feel he shud fall in love
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes it will increase.Edited by sonarikan - 9 years ago
mkap2012 thumbnail
Yes the writers shud be smart to do it...just for the same drama repeating itself..In fact they shud now turn him positive in real but irony shud be that nobody trusts him nd tani shud treat him the way he treated urmi
Pialovemohit thumbnail
He has to turn positive..love mohit malik...It wud sooo interesting to see a guy like samrat falling in actual love
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Honestly I m done with his negative side I want sam to turn positive now..like today..It was sooo cute to watch him

mohifan thumbnail
I want him turn positive for sure..but for real not like last time..enough of those fake dramas...
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the CVs had not given a 180 degree turn after Samrat was appearing to turn positive last time, his transformation would have looked realistic, It is not impossible for people to change. Having worked with counselors, I have seen this. But the way the CVs just kept giving more and more negative shades to Samrat's character, the turn to positive change would require something earth shattering now.