Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I m just nt liking nything in doli...why samrat so less..nd why all those stupid old tracks..we're is the real doli gone??? Get life get samrat bak full on..
Pialovemohit thumbnail
The show looks like some other show.
I feel samrat shud fall in love..as a viewer I wanna see it
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Only source to save thus show..is samrat turns positive...nd urmi happy with ishaan but samrat falls in love. .nd then how tani helps him out..as he goes mentally insane
mahijit thumbnail
i agree samrat should change and no one should trust him ..but it is unacceptable that he should marry ishans sister and live in the same house its sic !!!
mahijit thumbnail
its sic that he marries Ishans sister ...he should turn positive 
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Why can't the makers feel the same Wat audience feels...He has been enough negative...wats the point in showing the same story again nd again..
mkap2012 thumbnail
Samrat is the only interesting part...nd now that we hve seen his negative bit we shud see his posi bit too
Ishaan and urmi best..you are all worst who find Sam interesting
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha the show is samrat. .no one can deny this..I find on this forum ur the only one nd don't call us worst..respect opinions
mohabhi thumbnail
Plzzz respect all fans opinion...nd don't call us worst..I watch this show only for samrat..rest  all mill of run..
I m Watching this show only for samrat..nd I m proud to be a mohit malik fan..its all over that he is a fabulous actor..live him to bits..