Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sachin Parikh goes nostalgic over So Dahada Sasuna

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jan 7, 2015, 09.40PM IST
inShare
Sachin Parikh-1
Sachin Parikh
Actor Sachin Parikh needs no introduction for the Gujarati TV viewers. As Ravi in So Dahada Sasuna on ETV Gujarati, Sachin reigned everyone's hearts. He also went ahead to play some interesting characters in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and is winning hearts as Vinayak Agnihotri in Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir. That apart, he was spotted in a few TV commercials as well. 

We ask him about his memoirs from So Dahada and this actor shares, "It is very close to my heart as it was my first TV appearance. I played the lead and my character was of a musician and around 20 fresh Gujarati songs were composed and picturised on me. It was a historic in Gujarati TV industry to grab so much applause and It gave me immense popularity as well!"
Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The post still reads "RES-no comments". Whats more coming up? 😃

Me first 😆
ttrocks thumbnail
TFS Khabarpatriji 😃 Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Vidisha, the gujarati tv serial that Sachin Parikh is referring to was very popular on Etv gujarati - 11 years back! 😃

Sachin as Ravi was the youngest son of a business tycoon and was an aspirant singer. Rupal Patel (Kokila Modi from SNS) played Ravi's strict mother & tyrant MIL to Ravi's wife Anuradha (played by Neha Mehta who is essaying Anjali Taarak Mehta in TMKOC). The eldest DIL and main antagonist was Supriya (played by Kalyani Thakar who is currently playing Jignesh's mother in IKNMP). Sachin though was a replacement as Ravi in this show but he clicked more than his predecessor. 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Vidisha  n Tupu ðŸ˜ƒ