Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
@Neha 
For a second I was shocked when I saw my full name, hahah, 
No no don't worry I am now on some course of medicine and some nonsense treatment 
I have been told to work mostly from home 
But I am going into work for half days 
We have a huge deadline and we need to produce 
Yep boiled. Filters distiller vaguera vaguera 
Fiqr na kare! 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: columbia

N

I have a request - I know I have no right - mai zyaada yaha aati bhi nahi - Lekin one Chota sa

I want R&B to spend his mother's death anniversary with II

I know it sounds slightly depressing
But nothing can. Be more deep than sharing grief
Don't you agree?

Love
C

I reckon the thought.. I won't ask for anything else promise.. just give this to us!!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ashu ho kahaa aap?? Recently Maine IKNMP ka promo dekha lovin this ronit Roy fellow yaar kuch tho baat hai and the girl is just so delicate and strong and He so dignified and handsome 
Promo melted me 
Show is Bhais ki Tati 
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The most romantic line 

I don't want to talk about work 
When said softly of course! 

R&B shall be the death of me 

No yaar Nisha the show is the pits 
The promo was terribly cute you know the kind that makes you heart beat faster 
I don't watch any TV anymore 
Just no time 
It's quite shocking I went from watching 4/ 5 shows a few months ago to abso no TV. In the new year 
Dunno what that is a sign of 

I have now officially caught a stomach bacteria that has resulted in a flu that is lasting for more than 3 weeks now, I need loads of water and loads of rest 

So off to my nap and water 

I love your commitment towards this tale 
And to think it started on a whim 
How lovely 
How utterly delicious 
Like a surprise gift that has kept on giving!!! 

Love love hugs hugs 

Ah C, we are missing you and your craziness here! This story would not have been there if it was not for you as Nish keeps saying all the time!

Aww dear...you are unwell! Please take care of yourself and get well soon! Thik se khao and take good rest! Hope to see you soon back here all fit and healthy and with full craziness!

Here is big jadoo ki jhappi for ya,,🤗
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ashu ho kahaa aap?? Recently Maine IKNMP ka promo dekha lovin this ronit Roy fellow yaar kuch tho baat hai and the girl is just so delicate and strong and He so dignified and handsome

Promo melted me
Show is Bhais ki Tati

Coluuu... MAin yahi hoon.. M reading up d parts.. I have seen all ur comments..tgodi busy hoon babu. ..relatives n all.. Travelling.. Ufff.. Thak ja rahi hoon.. Rat tak i finish up on all updates
Apna dhyan rakh Colu.. Main jaanti hoon u r busy bt health is more imp.. Prefer working from home baby.. Hope u are on d forum more... Love u
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha.. Thats a wonderful thought put forth by Colu.. Pls do consider it baba.. We also need some emotional scenes also.. Hahha.. Bjt its totally upto u... Its will be such a good move..
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Love for giving us this II and RnB.
Love them both...and the fact that they are so far away from the show and so real!! Thanks for giving me something to dream about Im plain sick of YHM now..

love these 2 and their romance...awesome!!
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read update #87 a while ago but had to step out soon after. But this story just doesn't step out of my mind for a minute... honestly I can't recall the last time I've ever been so obsessed over anything this much, whilst driving cooking shopping at work

The last update had so much of RKB in it...  he has literally ruled my head the past couple of hours. Those subtle actions, the protective instinct - without any ott dramas, shoving her bag up, handing her the hoodie, the ear buds, lowering the vol for her... If I start writing them all I'll probably be quoting the entire chapter 😆. - You've painted such a vivid imagery of the entire train scene. Romance couldn't have been better.  Brilliant!

I know for sure in the coming week if I don't die at my workplace (coz we've mighty issues with our project at present) I will for sure die gushing over RKB - the later much preferred😛.  Nisha thank you so very  much for relentlessly giving us one after the other epic updates  

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
For loving it SO VERY MUCH
I mean u are  my ONLY Google employee reader... in like... EVER😆

I TRY my BEST to keep it as real as possible
He is EXTREMELY WEALTHY...MAYBE  the odds of such a guy falling for an Iyer chick is highly implausible,😭 BUT BESIDES THAT EVERYTHING ELSE IS 99.9% REAL👏

I  am reaching inot every cornet of my brain and my virtual memory to search and locate the right pieces of information to make it real, OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, OR ONES PEOPLE HAVE SHARED while I moonlight as cupid😆
Almost ALL of it is as REAL as it can be Jyo

The authenticity is most appealing. This among other attributes to your story telling makes me wait for your updates no matter what the time is...out here. 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The most romantic line 

I don't want to talk about work 
When said softly of course! 

R&B shall be the death of me 

No yaar Nisha the show is the pits 
The promo was terribly cute you know the kind that makes you heart beat faster 
I don't watch any TV anymore 
Just no time 
It's quite shocking I went from watching 4/ 5 shows a few months ago to abso no TV. In the new year 
Dunno what that is a sign of 

I have now officially caught a stomach bacteria that has resulted in a flu that is lasting for more than 3 weeks now, I need loads of water and loads of rest 

So off to my nap and water 

I love your commitment towards this tale 
And to think it started on a whim 
How lovely 
How utterly delicious 
Like a surprise gift that has kept on giving!!! 

Love love hugs hugs 

C

Thank you thank you thank you
PLEASE GET WELL SOON
I dont do 15 things, which ever ones I do have I give it 100%.

Family
Kids
Work
Cook
And Write

I throw everything I HAVE into everything I do. You should sense an unmistakable sincerity in what I produce... a dollop of heart makes everything taste better, I put the whole organ in there

P.S. will definitely make them meet on that day😳 FANTASTIC IDEA