Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
My sunday is made wid such romance.. Awww.. He touched her.. Rubbed his stubble wid her hands... M dead di!!!! He is REAL!!! FIND ME ONE NISHA!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
This man makes me blush.. His name his stubble his ear plugs his watch his cargos his hoodie his hair.. EVRTYTHING ABOUT HIM 😳 😳 😳
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a bestseller...i read someone saying she wants an autographed copy, I want one to...
Iv rushed through them in the excitement of knowing all that happened... Il read and re-read slowly and take in every bit of it...
Thanks for making Sunday mornings so romantic...
Thanks for the train meeting but no train fights...
The length of their conversations is increasing slowly and so is the romance i suppose...
Rubbing the beard part😳❀️
I would want say so much but well i just don't hv the write words i feel...
Ek aur update dedo...plsss...
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Jyo

THANKS FOR THE THREE FOUR FIVE NOTES

Will respond to all of them

I am sorry to all others who I have ignored

I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME 
I AM SO SORRY

P.S. Please tell ur bosses, a friend uses Google to write romance fiction
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT...
Ive kept my story decent enough, they could read if they want to... 

Dear, you dont need to feel obliged to respond to any of my comments. I am happy as long as you get time enough  to keep  writing the story and I will continue to read it no matter what!😊

In one of your recent updates when R&B tells II that he will write to G so that they can pull up answers for II's questions abt the shave thing, I literally fell off and was laughing crazy..🀣 thinking bas ab yehi rah gaya tha!!!πŸ˜† ... II toh hai hi paagal par R&B bhi kuch kam nai hai!πŸ˜†

Oh I so wish I could share this story with them..if only they would read it! But sad..they are male and not even Indian! 

Having said that,  I was fortunate enough to have heard real life stories (some of them from the people who experienced it ) on how G has created beautiful moments in people's life and I have cried on some of them as they were so touching.  πŸ˜Š

Par one thing i can definitely do is whenever you publish your work, do let me know, I will be honoured to promote it on GπŸ˜ƒ...afterall there have been so many moments created because of it between R&B and II.

Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

BLUE... MAKES ME☺️
I could write ALL night long JUST for thatπŸ˜ƒ

Red... I WANTED to keep it real, WHO HAS SEX ON A TRAIN? I am sure SOME do, MY leads will never do so... I cannot imagine him taking her into a stinking toilet and stripping her clothes off😭

NOOO!!!!😭

OR making out while sitting... its too creepy and gives me visions of  women complaining of molestation on Delhi buses😭 when I lived and worked in Delhi🀒😑

P.S. I actually went to the Indian Railways website and got the timings and the stations all right... makes us believe we are reading about a real couple doesnt it?πŸ˜‰
Ive taken the Blore Mysore Shatabdi and Chennai Blore Shatabdi but not this one

@Bold - Thank YOU for keeping it real and not including the sex and making out on train! No matter how much physical attraction that they may have waiting to explode, you kept it as real as was possible and just let the emotional and talking part be there...and I am glad that you kept it that way.

Even if the whole coach or train was empty I would still not expect either II or R&B to anything close to making out in the train..I trust their upbringing and the author😊 to not make them do it in such situation. 

@Blue --- Hats off girl for the research and effort you put into even into the minutest of details like the train timings and station to make it as real as it can be! 

I seriously admire your dedication, commitment and sincerity that you are putting into this story! Only thing as reader  I can do is give you virtual jhappi πŸ€— and this πŸ‘.

It shows how much this story means to you and how you want to keep it as real as it is.. Oh it definitely is! 
Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish you know I was hovering over yesterday till 8.45..then left for dinner.. and couldn't make it after that..

got up in the morning. and just got through reading all the parts an hour back..

I m thrilled ..ecstatic feeling.. the train journey..
loved it..can't describe in words what I m feeling now.. she held her tears feeling someone come but when she saw it was him..she let the tears flow.. and he sensed something and reached out to her.. can't get over this..for me this sums what they share!!
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just wanted to drop by again to remind you that you're awesome Nisha. The passion and intensity with which you write this story amazes me...never lose it!

May this tale go on forever :D
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The most romantic line 
I don't want to talk about work 
When said softly of course! 

R&B shall be the death of me 

No yaar Nisha the show is the pits 
The promo was terribly cute you know the kind that makes you heart beat faster 
I don't watch any TV anymore 
Just no time 
It's quite shocking I went from watching 4/ 5 shows a few months ago to abso no TV. In the new year 
Dunno what that is a sign of 

I have now officially caught a stomach bacteria that has resulted in a flu that is lasting for more than 3 weeks now, I need loads of water and loads of rest 

So off to my nap and water 

I love your commitment towards this tale 
And to think it started on a whim 
How lovely 
How utterly delicious 
Like a surprise gift that has kept on giving!!! 

Love love hugs hugs 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nish...I re read d last part.. I loved how protective he is.. How awesome n REAL is that!!! I loved those little possessive things u mentioned.. About him n her.. The way he collected her stuff, his walking behind her.. Him giving her his hoodie his wallet n mobile.. The way he SOPEK.. HE SPOKE.. GOD I JUST DIED 😳 😳 😳
I love him.. I love her.. N I LOVE U πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

The most romantic line 

I don't want to talk about work 
When said softly of course! 

R&B shall be the death of me 

No yaar Nisha the show is the pits 
The promo was terribly cute you know the kind that makes you heart beat faster 
I don't watch any TV anymore 
Just no time 
It's quite shocking I went from watching 4/ 5 shows a few months ago to abso no TV. In the new year 
Dunno what that is a sign of 

I have now officially caught a stomach bacteria that has resulted in a flu that is lasting for more than 3 weeks now, I need loads of water and loads of rest 

So off to my nap and water 

I love your commitment towards this tale 
And to think it started on a whim 
How lovely 
How utterly delicious 
Like a surprise gift that has kept on giving!!! 

Love love hugs hugs 

Dear kalyani as much as i along with most of d readers n nisha wld want u to b more active on this thread but wld recommend u2 pl tk care of ur health. doesn't feel gud dat my fellow reader and d push behind dis story is ill.😭
Hope u r drinking distilled water.water is bad in Mumbai n pune.I just can't drink kachcha/tap/municipality water.its suicidal.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have a request - I know I have no right - mai zyaada yaha aati bhi nahi - Lekin one Chota sa

I want R&B to spend his mother's death anniversary with II 
He does not need to talk about her and share ram kahani about it 
Just want her to be with him that's all - it's like handing over a portion of himself over..like almost letting go a little -- it came to me when he asked her if she does everything her Amma says 

I know it sounds slightly depressing but something deep about sharing grief 
Don't you agree? 

Love
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago