Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 75

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Aww!! Embarrassed

That makes perfect sense..she hates RnB but is bugged with M's size..

II is so human...so is RnB I'm sure they will torture everyone else and themselves before they get togetherEmbarrassed
Good work as always you are a Star
Edited by blue5sky - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Marleise reminds me of Pamela Anderson!Dead Now I have serious doubts in his choices!

ROFL... He hi. Self must have had serious doubts.. Tabhi toh he broke up wid her.. Lol
Nisha now that you have posted in one of your replies that your readers can be free to give their views...let me remind you that I have given quite a handful on the story but I think you have some grudge against me Big smile that's why you don't reply to my view points.

There is this one question which has been there in my mind since quite long. I want to know how do R&B and Ishita's family say II - is it I2 coz that's what I read II as or is it I2 or I square? Was curious to know how does Ishita's name feel from R&B's mouthWinkEmbarrassed
No sree for me too.. give me more R&B and II oh how cute are these two..

for the me the line

At that exact moment he looked up from speaking looking down while texting... and stared into her eyes... 
the look he gave her before he kissed her by the MonetBlushingEmbarrassedBlushing

was so cute so II will finally start actually knowing about him and fall for him some more :-)

do you know French or you are learning it for R&B's sake Embarrassed
Originally posted by Neha07

Nisha now that you have posted in one of your replies that your readers can be free to give their views...let me remind you that I have given quite a handful on the story but I think you have some grudge against me Big smile that's why you don't reply to my view points.

There is this one question which has been there in my mind since quite long. I want to know how do R&B and Ishita's family say II - is it I2 coz that's what I read II as or is it I2 or I square? Was curious to know how does Ishita's name feel from R&B's mouthWinkEmbarrassed

Sorry yaar
COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL 

Ha ha, The family addresses her as Ishita, I wanted to get out of "Ishu" from the show
Not too many Iyers are crazy about nick names or shrinking names

He calls her II, like the pirate in Sponge Bob "Aye Aye" CaptainLOL
If u have kids AND u love to write, you have to steal some characters sometimes, like Manny from Wimpy kid and II from SpongebobBig smile

I thought it would be unique and different
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Hello Nisha Smile I am a highly inactive member in this forum .. I usually login to catch up with the written updates ..its been around 3 weeks I have stopped watching YHM ...probably a week back I was just randomly going through few Written updates and OLVs and that's when I came across ur thread .. It ws the title that made me open it and I started reading your ff..and here I am now just going crazy refreshing the page every hour to see if u ve uploaded new chapters... First of all I would want to apologise fr being a week late in commenting on your work... Cry that was extremely wrong on my part !!! I am a postgraduate in medicine and past two weeks hv been quite hectic comparatively ... But your story is something which hs been constantly running in my mind past one week, no matter hw busy I get I always find time to read your updated chapters the few minutes I get during lunch , dinner , and bedtime ... I don't remember being so addicted to anything in the past ten years !! Well Nisha , your story has done that to me.. Day Dreaming   Clap ... I am short of apt words to describe your talent.. You are blessed with this skill to hook the readers with your writing which is so natural .. Clap II and R&B don't seem fictional to me .. You make them alive with your beautiful writing .. The rate at which u upload new chapters is definitely praiseworthy ...!!!! Thank u for understanding the level of our addiction and feeding us with the regular dose of SS pills (software symphonies) ... The background in which this story ( the social status, their profession, personality types) has been set up is pretty different from where I belong except that I am a South Indian. But such is your writing that it strikes a chord in the readers heart despite of these differences ... Even after SS comes to an end please continue writing and do let us know about it .. Waiting fr your next update Day Dreaming

A fan of yoursHeart Heart
Shreya (that's my name)
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

I don't know anything about him - II's thoughts - that was v insightful where II for a moment doubted her judgement I think, a poignant moment, where the realisation of a possible deeper bond beyond the physical attraction they have.  Just one line but it did have a lot of depth. Well written as all your other updates. 

Thank you, during break up they will unknowingly depend on each other a few times, they will discover snippets about each other's personality... they will connect despite being estranged

Like Sudhy? said I think, become friends... and soulmates?

Know what this is truly a masterpiece...i cud never have imagined that  ppl cud discover each other  through a break -up. i mean yes pining away for one another is a given , but really learning things about the other ;  It takes quite an author to bring that on and  that too so seamlessly. I am beginning to sound like a broken chord. but this story rocks...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Means a lot...

Yep.. just when she begins to change her opinion of him, the family will discover and will be completely opposed to the very ideaCry

Who said falling in love was easyBig smile
Nisha ...i am shameless enough to say I am starved. When is the next update?