Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 140

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by RomComFan

I just think you know what buttons to press  with us in terms of  your cliffhanger  endings...Wink

Loving these updates...so much.

The education reveal was sudden and shocking and absolutely perfect... as was her reaction.

It's like she started to give into him again and then his low blows combined with the knowledge of how much she'd underestimated him... can't imagine the hurt.

... all it was was another reminder for the 'things we ought to know but don't' about each other- the fundamental  basic things that you know about even a neighbor- that's the uniqueness about their relationship.  Everything is backwards, never a straight line- but it is as it should be for them somehow.

Love  the flashbacks, somehow she's convinced he doesn't care, and she doesn't know him... Unhappy...  .. but he did inquire about her when she was sick (from Shravu not Bal)... and he did call, what can he do if her phone was off?... hope she finds out eventually. She needs to know, for herself.

Loved her convo with Shravu- so cute, sweet, realistic and well described... love that she is openly acknowledged her familiarity with R&B in a sense.. if only to Shravu... and that he heard it all.

...  she's underestimated so much about him, wonder when she'll realize she's underestimated a lot of other things too? ...about feelings and jealousies and such?

Appah looks like he's going to be a tough nut to crack... but seems like both sisters are determined to make it work- looking forward to it... and to your  update, as usual.  any doubts?

Oh and just FYI:  Your story was recommended on G's thread as an alternative  to the current crap fest by 3 of your regulars (nividances, Ranu1234 et  moiEmbarrassed )... because you are amazing and so is this and all should know.  I also told  Kiara ... she said Payal also recommended... your fame precedes you.  Just so you know.Wink

Revel in  our adoration...I demand it!LOL

PS: Ch 100?  Congrats... and thank you!

THANK YOU RCFEmbarrassed
I appreciate it...
I dont step out of my "home" any more, been a month I think...
I dont regret it... the outside world doesnt have much to offer MEBig smile

Ya Sure! They can read if they want to... I dont advertise/market/canvass it... I don't have the time to spell check or thank or respond to the people that post...  Advertising it is out of question

THIS IS SO SO SO MUCH FUN

THANK YOU FOR READING MAKES IT WORTH MY WHILE TO WRITE 
What the hell are THEY doing in Vandita's house at that hour? Not talking about II and Sreekanth, right? I'm gonna be so offended if they are!

P.S. Don't worry, I get offended every time a girl/ woman's self respect is harmed be it a person or character. That's my beef with the world and its system.
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Wowww! I love weekends like I have never before.
All that comes with it ...the EPI-MARATHON from Nisha
and this KAHANI MEIN TWIST. Tongue

IKR!!
Whats a weekend without R&B and IILOL
My kid has a follow up Doc's appt for his cough in an hour... I will write until I have to go...

Yep...Clap
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

What the hell are THEY doing in Vandita's house at that hour? Not talking about II and Sreekanth, right? I'm gonna be so offended if they are!

P.S. Don't worry, I get offended every time a girl/ woman's self respect is harmed be it a person or character. That's my beef with the world and its system.

Roshnee

Tu pehle apne gusse par qaboo karLOL

Its VERY common in India to have people show up at 10 PM or after 10 PM
Hum to AISE HAIN BhayyaLOL

Some will show up on their way home from the walks, some will show up because they have no time between 9 AM-9 PMLOL

Bahut common hai rey
Natesam Mama lives in Munirka Akka does too, they couldnt "meet" at Amma Appa's so they just brought the "lad" overLOL
OLD people never sleep, if there is company

Welcome to the world of Iyers

Ruk tere liye ek Iyer ladka dhoondti hoon AUR JOINT FAMILY BHIEvil Smile

Hello!

Guess who's back?!
Originally posted by Arya1991

Hello!

Guess who's back?!

YAYYY

GREAT TO SEE YOU

NOW GET ON THE JOBBig smile

I was wondering where you were

Columbia is missing tooCry
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Roshnee

Tu pehle apne gusse par qaboo karLOL

Its VERY common in India to have people show up at 10 PM or after 10 PM
Hum to AISE HAIN BhayyaLOL

Some will show up on their way home from the walks, some will show up because they have no time between 9 AM-9 PMLOL

Bahut common hai rey
Natesam Mama lives in Munirka Akka does too, they couldnt "meet" at Amma Appa's so they just brought the "lad" overLOL
OLD people never sleep, if there is company

Welcome to the world of Iyers

Ruk tere liye ek Iyer ladka dhoondti hoon AUR JOINT FAMILY BHIEvil Smile

ROFLROFL

Do I sound mad? I don't know..I have to change the way I write with you! I'm not mad!!! Trust me I'm not mad! I probably sound too strict and too straight, but that's normal and happy me. My mad version is..well..monstrous.

Great! Let me know if you can find one! My mom's gonna die of heart attack! ROFLROFL Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago
100 crore super se upar hit jaa rahi hai yeh kahani! 
Hum khush huye!!! 

Shall return over the weekend! 

Congratulations Nisha aapke kya kehne?