Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
100 crore super se upar hit jaa rahi hai yeh kahani! 
Hum khush huye!!! 

Shall return over the weekend! 

Congratulations Nisha aapke kya kehne? 
columbia thumbnail
Just read the last part 
How utterly rambunctious are these two??? Waiting to get blown away by everything around them only to get smithered   into each other! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

🤣🤣

Do I sound mad? I don't know..I have to change the way I write with you! I'm not mad!!! Trust me I'm not mad! I probably sound too strict and too straight, but that's normal and happy me. My mad version is..well..monstrous.

Great! Let me know if you can find one! My mom's gonna die of heart attack! 🤣🤣

Oh! Phir theek hai

But MUJHE nahi lagta tera gussa 1% bhi khatarnaak ho sakta hai

Those that SAY their temper is bad are usually adorable😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa!!! Nish!! Two updates back to back and I was baby sitting.. Rofl.. I so wanted an update in d morning but was really busy since then.. Thanks a lot love for keeping us all hooked and obsessed...
Its sheer pleasure reading ur updates.. M so glad I ran into ur story.. All thanks to Colu!!! I have suggested it to avout 5-6 friends of mine and we all discuss it every single day... U wont believe my whatsapp is filled wid discussions abt the story.. My twitter dm wid RB n his charm!!!
Are u on twotyer?? People want to connect with you there as they dont have accounts here
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Oh! Phir theek hai

But MUJHE nahi lagta tera gussa 1% bhi khatarnaak ho sakta hai

Those that SAY their temper is bad are usually adorable😳

I will take up the adorable compliment, thank you😳. But my rage is dangerous, so much so that I've only showed it to my family and my oldest and best friend who have no choice but to endure me! I feel rage is a very personal thing to show. I don't get mad at outsiders or people I think can't endure my wrath! 😈
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Dear Nisha 
Aye aye is and shall remain Kanna for me, because to me she shall remain a child, childish and child like an imp who needs no master but someone who is masterful, an almost insecurely who needs no confidence but could do with some casual, a faithfully ambitious who needs no ladder but could do with someone taller, a dorky talkative who needs no silence but could do with some resonance. 

And then came along R&B...

After your 200th part I shall write the ode to R&B I promise 

Hugs hugs love love 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a back to back update ..lasya iyer is perfect :-) about time R&B into some action..how long can they fight make up,fight make up without any responsibility towards each other.. now lets watch..
Hope ur son feels better soon ..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Dear Nisha 

Aye aye is and shall remain Kanna for me, because to me she shall remain a child, childish and child like an imp who needs no master but someone who is masterful, an almost insecurely who needs no confidence but could do with some casual, a faithfully ambitious who needs no ladder but could do with someone taller, a dorky talkative who needs no silence but could do with some resonance. 

Hugs hugs love love 

burried in one of my many comments is a thanks to you Colu .. hum toh pure phisal gaye is II aur  R&B ke duniya mein thanks!!!!
columbia thumbnail
@ranu the pleasure is full ON mine!!!! 👍🏼
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Dear Nisha 

Hugs hugs love love 

AND THIS... goes RIGHT UNDER your name on PAGE ONE👏👏👏