Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 114

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

Loved it!!what a contrast  between the two guys. The more sree talks the more II is going to fall for R&B if that's possible ๐Ÿ˜ณso akka knows . I can't stand sree too bus send him away now, ๐Ÿ˜†, we should do car lesson date between nephew and chitappa ๐Ÿ˜ณ, just like she did babysitting for his niece .and taught her Tamil. Will we get one later tonite I know it's friday nite I am vetti tonite๐Ÿ˜†

Sree ko bhej diya to kahani khatam na
We will make these two build a house of lies... 
Kahani mein twist nahi to padhne mein kya maza, bolo

NO CREEPY PERVERTED SICK TWISTS, I PROMISE๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ekta Kapoor does that the best๐Ÿ‘

Anu, Sree is not an idiot, HE SEES "something" he doesnt know theyve been making out coz he hasnt been THAT close to her physically but they have an unspoken vibe

I mean, she walks in with him at 10:30 at night, he only talks comfortably to her... if he is just a coworker why did he not leave from the doorstep? U dont have to kiss cuddle and hold hands and hug to prove there is a relationship. These two have proved without doing a thing
The elderly are so perceptive they SENSE something...

Sree has "official" sanction to "claim" her, he is the person handpicked to whisk her away
R&B is almost illegal... but he has "whisked" her away already.
Only R&B and II know that...

Why will Sree let go... its not like II told him she is not interested in him, for all we know Sree might be under the impression that R&B LIKES HER... since he is attarcted too and he has the blessing he is going to sneak in and lay claim๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail

In an hour...
I just returned like 5 mins ago

The BEST TIME OF THE WEEK
FRI NIGHT with NO PLANS

Vegetate on the couch or write a love story... Iam doing BOTH๐Ÿ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

In an hour...
I just returned like 5 mins ago

The BEST TIME OF THE WEEK
FRI NIGHT with NO PLANS

Vegetate on the couch or write a love story... Iam doing BOTH๐Ÿ‘

Your previous comment makes absolute sense!and yes Friday nite with no plans is perfect , I am reading your story parts post watching some hgtv with the kids
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chalo got some great tips, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...white lies sab ab bahar mera.. pati doesn't wonder anymore why i'm forever checking my 'office mails' . he knows. has given up ๐Ÿ˜†

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to kill this sree...idiot...already assuming that II has said yes...idiot fool...will be very happy when II say no to him..will shut up the fool...
im falling more n more in love with R&B...is he a lil jealous??? not happy, brooding and then leaving w/o telling her after sree said that crap...Ooo...there should be fireworks when they meet next...
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: columbia

This is for part 90

I asked for this 
And you gave it 
And since you did 
You asked for this 

For someone who has lost a loved one, and probably the only one I shall ever love, to talk about it even in the slightest way is the highest form of letting go and letting in. 
While Kanna only thinks of how much it must be to be without Amma for R&B 
She does not realise how much she is now in the IN! 

To loose is not just about that lump in your self that you go around all day with 
To loose is not just about that heavy heart that does not let you get out of bed in the mornings
To loose is not just about that distinct set of memories that does not let you sleep at night

To loose is also the ability to let it out and tell yourself to live some more love some more 
Becos you should eat that extra puri cause you never know about the next one
And hold on to that extra kiss cause you never know when you can 

Thank you N 

This was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L Columbia! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I have lost someone I really loved in my life and I so so so relate with what you just wrote in @ bold. I do not have words to express how it touched my heart..just know that it made me choke up and smile at same time..
Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am late in replying!
Congratulations on 100th and counting for many more! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
Bhagwan karey tum aisey hi stories par stories likhte jao and hum aise hi padte jaaye!๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know it already...that I LOVE this story..all of us who hangout on this thread do that...๐Ÿ˜†..ab toh yeh nai baat nai hai!!

I loved the Barsi wala chapter..R&B taking II to his home and spending time with her..that has to be one of my most favouritest till now i guess..๐Ÿ˜Š.

there was so much of R&B in it..he dint talk much..but his actions spoke a lot there... I LOVED R&B there.. he a guy after my heart! I actually like guys who are silent and speak less๐Ÿ˜Š and R&B is just PERFECT for me..its like there is so much for  girl to explore in terms of his emotions,  get into the heart and soul.. 

PS: I am sooon going to get a PDF made of all chapters and read all of it again n again! I do that with stories I love.

Jaldi se book publish karwa do...so that I can get a copy please!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ
This content was originally posted by: columbia

This is for part 90

I asked for this 
And you gave it 
And since you did 
You asked for this 

For someone who has lost a loved one, and probably the only one I shall ever love, to talk about it even in the slightest way is the highest form of letting go and letting in. 
While Kanna only thinks of how much it must be to be without Amma for R&B 
She does not realise how much she is now in the IN! 

To loose is not just about that lump in your self that you go around all day with 
To loose is not just about that heavy heart that does not let you get out of bed in the mornings
To loose is not just about that distinct set of memories that does not let you sleep at night

To loose is also the ability to let it out and tell yourself to live some more love some more 
Becos you should eat that extra puri cause you never know about the next one
And hold on to that extra kiss cause you never know when you can 

Thank you N 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is ALL I will say

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WRITE
U've given me a purpose

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jyoe

I am late in replying!

Congratulations on 100th and counting for many more! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
Bhagwan karey tum aisey hi stories par stories likhte jao and hum aise hi padte jaaye!๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know it already...that I LOVE this story..all of us who hangout on this thread do that...๐Ÿ˜†..ab toh yeh nai baat nai hai!!

I loved the Barsi wala chapter..R&B taking II to his home and spending time with her..that has to be one of my most favouritest till now i guess..๐Ÿ˜Š.

there was so much of R&B in it..he dint talk much..but his actions spoke a lot there... I LOVED R&B there.. he a guy after my heart! I actually like guys who are silent and speak less๐Ÿ˜Š and R&B is just PERFECT for me..its like there is so much for  girl to explore in terms of his emotions,  get into the heart and soul.. 

PS: I am sooon going to get a PDF made of all chapters and read all of it again n again! I do that with stories I love.

Jaldi se book publish karwa do...so that I can get a copy please!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GENEROUS
A good story needs AMAZING READERS

I have it in FULL MEASURE
The luckiest author in the world๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
And YOU, my ONLY Google employee reader๐Ÿ˜ณ THAT, Jyo is an honor by itself๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhi.b23

i want to kill this sree...idiot...already assuming that II has said yes...idiot fool...will be very happy when II say no to him..will shut up the fool...
im falling more n more in love with R&B...is he a lil jealous??? not happy, brooding and then leaving w/o telling her after sree said that crap...Ooo...there should be fireworks when they meet next...

Baat to karenge nahi Nidhi
Kyon ki BAAT ho gayi to kahani khatam

I just started the Topic 3
I am LEGALLY bound to stretch it
NO I am kidding

I wont stretch it unreasonably๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NOR Creepily like Ekta Kapoor๐Ÿคข