Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 114

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Ashu is awake
I will now disappear and write the next part...

The queen of Nachu will hound me...

Nachu= Someone that pesters
LOL LOL LOL U love me a lot Nishu di... I am wide awake.. Hahahhahaah...
Next update in how many hrs??
I want RB and II encounter in d next... Semma romantic one.. Can u??? Pleeejjj
I know u have incorporated a lot of whatever silly n stupid ideas I gave u LOL ...Idu kuda pannide... Pleeejjj
I know you will write!!!! This thread should touch more now!!! I am thrilled that I have introduced so many droolers like me to your thread and we all are absolutely aaddicted...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by -Payal-

Just read the Letting go update. Moved to tears. Can't read further cause I need to just let the beautiful emotions marinate for a while.

SWAMPED with work, Nisha - I start Wednesday, so neck deep in paperwork.

I'll be around when I can be. 

Thank you so much for this beautiful story.

Love,
P
Payal,
I will not say I am thrilled to lose the most JUICY ANALYSIS writerCry

I WANT YOU ONLINE WHENEVER YOU CAN COME BY, not only ME I bet the other 40 odd desperately wait for your analysis as well

I am want you to peek in whenever you can and tell us whats going on...

Good luck being a healer, Doc!!!
If your analysis is anything to go by, you will do TREMENDOUSLY WELLClap
I am going to wait and crave for your analysis even if it takes two months to write
There!
I said itBig smile

It elevates my story to a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVELClapClapClap

GodspeedBig smile

I promise to come back and give you ONE more lengthy review tomorrow evening after I get done with all this paperwork. I have SO MUCH to say, Nisha...I'm SO emotionally invested in this story.

Don't worry, I'm not disappearing, I just need a few days to get used to my new routine (12 hour shifts means I only work a few days a week). I didn't expect to start working so soon, but well, everything went through HR quicker than I thought it would. Anyway, I'll be around more often than you think. Embarrassed

Thank you thank you thank you.

HeartHugHeart

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH for the well wishes and vote of confidence! (I'm nervous! Ouch)
Edited by -Payal- - 7 years ago
Hello Nisha Smile couldn't comment the other day when I read it .. I HAD to say this !!.. Chapter 90 Letting go Embarrassed shall always remain my favourite in this R&B and II's tale of love Day Dreaming and thank you so much fr coming up with regular updates despite of your busy schedule ..    Thumbs Up   Clap
Nish.. M literally waiting on d thread re... Jaldi update karo.. Lol
Change of title!!!! Maane new update jald hi!!! M waitinggg
Sorority & Call of DutyWink
Part 93

Sunday of Akka's pregnancy announcement

Akka and Shravu stayed over night, Appa slept in the study, and Amma and Shravu slept in their room, Akka got more "time" with II
They talked about everything under the sky... how they grew up, gossip about Athais and Mamas and their kids, and expressed mean thoughts about people that were mean to Amma Appa
Said nice things about relatives that are truly nice, talked about vacations in Madurai... talked about the cute guys II ogled at at Akka's wedding, 12 years ago, when was only 15Embarrassed
She wore davani/half saree for the events, the wedding was in Madurai... and so finding gorgeous color combinations of the traditional sungudi (a pattern of little tie and dye circles across cotton fabric)

Akka still teased her about a guy in Bala's side... a TALL 20 year old called Prashant that was in IIT Madras...Embarrassed
"My first crush Akka" II had a faraway lookEmbarrassed
"Ippo madiri FB IG, Twitter irunda you could have kept intouch, none existed then u know.. u could have been "childhood sweethearts" Akka giggledEmbarrassed

II dozed on her side... they shared this four poster bed for the longest time, it was larger than a King size...
Akka talked about being pregnant and the job of raising a baby...
II stared spell bound, hand under her cheek, like Akka was narrating a story

"U JUST KNOW, Ishita, when u find that someone... I dont want u to constantly think about marraige... its not the be all and end all of everything, but I cannot imagine life without Bala"
Akka blushedEmbarrassed
"Hes a rockstar Akka" II gushedClap
"there are many rockstars out there pattu kutti, u shud have an open heart" Akka said sombrelyClap
They were over 7 years apart... like II was almost a surprise... a pleasant one...
Smart intelligent... focussed... and scatter brained about many life things
"See uve spent 27 years thinking about work, school and career, think about yourself too kanna" Akka said..Embarrassed
"I will" II muttered..Big smile
"We dont live in a individualistic society, we cannot do anything ONLy for our happiness, we do things that make everyone happy.. sometimes I want to live with Bala and Shravu also, but Bala's parents dont care for his brother's wife in Ambala
She doesnt treat them well, so I know they will be with us only" Akka said sombrely
II hugged her and felt teary...Embarrassed

"Do I wish Bala were rich and wealthy? No! Do I wish his parents didnt live us? No! Do I wish Bala were as educated as you? No!" Akka said firmlyBig smile
There was no competition or sibling rivalry between the two... a rare good friendship  that seems to have lasted into their adult years

She got up to throw up a couple times, "Amma ezhuppattuma shud I wake her?"
Vandu smiled and patted her cheek "Dont worry, do u remember how I was with Shravu? threw up until I went to the hospital to deliver him"
"STILL U WANTED MORE?" II asked baffled...Shocked
"I WILL WANT MORE AFTER THE SECOND KANNA" Akka became teary...Embarrassed
"Why?" Ii asked...Confused
"U will know" Akka teased..Wink.
"Ayyo enakku onnu kooda vendaam, I dont want even one" II said terrified
"WHY are u afraid?" Akka asked
"I made careful decisions about everything ka, I some how feel I cannot be a good mother, I worry I cannot be a good employee.. I cannot be a good mother... both"II cried
"U see ME. U see Amma" Akka offered
"I know..everything is in my control now, I feel things will fall apart... what if I am not a good mother like u and Amma?"
WHY ARE U AFRAID? U do everything else well, sing, work why not motherhood?" Akka asked
"I am afraid" II said
"Trust me, u wont be when u find the right guy" Akka said fondly
"Athim is an angel he does SO MUCH FOR SHRAVU. MY LUCK MY GUY WILL BE A BUM" II saidEmbarrassed
"Like R&B?" Akka asked gentlyEmbarrassed
II put her arm over her eyes, praying Akka cant see the color flood her face
"Why R&B?" she askedBlushing
"Ille... madyanam u used the word BUM for him, in the afternoon" Akka teasedWink
"His kids wont talk I think" II said furiousAngry
"WHY?" Akka asked...Shocked
"U know... avana madiriye QUIET... AND VESHAMAM... mischievous" II muttered sick..Embarrassed
"Urs will not stop talking" Akka saidEmbarrassed
"I like mine" II saidEmbarrassed
Atleast to compete with him she wanted some...Clap

Sunday Akka sent her to Munirka to drop lunch off, for Bala and his parents... and then she wnet to Bala Mami's to practice
amma insisted she wear a saree, she wore a lemon yellow Bengal cotton saree, the weather was warming up rapidly with no signs of winter left, after Lohri

Akka wanted her to bring back Shravu's home work from Munirka, she forgot her phone at home...
"U are going there tonite, why not have him do it ka?" she yelled
"Po di, he has to finish bring it please" Akka begged
Amma wanted her to drop off something in Munirka at the South Indian store... a appliance for repair
"I cant even take naps" she moaned...Cry
She came home at 4 ish after doing all the errands... and practice

"I am selling my car" she sulkedLOL
Amma laughed...
"Can I take my nap now?' she askedAngry
"Nice saree kanna" Akka gushed
"WHAT DO U WANT?" Ii askedAngry
"Nothing babe... just complimentingWink

"CHITHI IS HERE... YAY I CAN GO NOW.." shravu jumped up waving her phone
"Kudu da" she snatched..Shocked
She saw 4 calls from a strange number
"Who called da?'
"NANDAN" he said smuglyBig smile

"WHY MY PHONE? WHAT HAPPENED TO UR AMMA'S OR APPA'S?"Angry
"Appa is home, Amma didnt bring hers" Vandu offered gleefullyBig smile
"Chithi can we go now?" Shravu jumped all over her saree...
She hugged and rolled with him on the sofa...

"We went to the mall yesterday da, nowhere chithi needs her nap"Cry
She undid her hair clip and let her hair free fall
"No chithi, no chithi please to Nandu's"
II JUMPED OUT OF HER SEAT
"Did u do ur home work? Amma asked..Shocked
Shravu made a dirty face, quickly grabbed the bag Ishita brought sat down and whipped it all out in an hour...

"NOW CHITHI WILL TAKE U" Akka gushedBig smile
"enna velayadreya I AM NOT GOING" she warned shakng her fingerAngry
Akka squirmed
"See if I wasnt sick I would have taken ur car" almost crying
"STOP IT DRAMA QUEEN. DID I ASK U TO GET PREGNANT? PO KA... NO.. I AM NOT GOING THERE" she criedCryShocked
"shhh Ishita STOP IT WHY ARE U FUSSING SO MUCH?"Amma scolded

"YAARU NAANA? FUSS PANRENA? ME? ASK UR DAUGHTER that befriend multi millionaires and expects me to chauffer her son" Ii yelled
Akka went off to throw up...
"Paavam di aval, she is so sick" Amma said
"SHE IS NOT SICK... SHE IS PREGNANT,"II lamentedCry

WHO ASKED THEM DO GET PREGNANT? ONE SHRAVU IS ENOUGH.. I WILL NOT CHAUFFER THAT LITTLE GIRL TO PLAY WITH LASYA 5 YEARS FROM NOW
MUDIYAVE MUDIYADU.. NO NO...
I MADE A CLEAN BREAK ON THURSDAY... I ENDED IT... I DONT WNAT TO COMPLICATE MY LIFE... HE HAS A GF,  A VAGABOND LIFESTYLE... I DONT WANT TO KNOW ANY MORECry

"Before Appa comes go drop him kanna" Amma beggedBig smile
Akka went and laid down, Ii worried, and propped her head up
"This baby is putting u through the wringer" She kissed Akka's forehead
"I bet u will have super easy pregnancies"Akka blessed herEmbarrassed
"I dont even want one, dont give me plural kids" II mutteredLOL
Shravu was all ready...LOL

Amma made chai for her as bribe...
She drank quietly.. Amma and Vandu talked about how make room for the baby in the Mnirka apartment
"I am buying ALL PINK THINGS... AND ALL BLUE THINGS JUST HOPE ITS TWINS"Evil Smile
"Edu seruppa,  ruk maarti hoon tujhe laath" Akka yelled
"I hope its twins... I hope I move to Mumbai by then... and then u can find a new chauffer" she said gleefullyEvil Smile

It was close to 6:30
"Shravu why did u give Nandan MY number?" she accusedAngry
"I didnt chithi Nandan called all by himself"Cry
WHO GAVE HIM MY NUMBER?
AYYO
I KNOW...
Rakshasan...

Shravu took off inside the moment the guard opened the door @ Shanti Niketan, she reversed to pull out and peeked in the back seat
HE WAS GONE WITH HER PHONE, HE WAS PLAYING TEMPLE RUN AND TOOK OFF WITH ITLOL
AYYYO... EVLAV GAMES DA.. HOW MANY GAMES DO U NEED? CONSTANTLY PLAYING ON SOMETHING
NOW MY PHONE IS GONE

~~~
R&B was on the phone talking to his team.Blushing..moss green cargos and two tees layered carelessly, darker long sleeved inside and a lighter tan half sleeve outside..Embarrassed

"I have most of the things on the three, the 4th, SmartGro I am still missing 7 year forecasts  I am not impressed with SmartGro's 5 year plan.
He listened... "I know the risk level is low, there are no regulatory issues to deal with its a SOFTWARE THAT MAKES FARMERS MAKE INTELLIGENT YIELD DECISIONSLOL
But I am not sold on the risk vs reward thing" he concludedAngry

He listened some more and laughed
"Really, the name sounded Indian"
Thai partner:Smart Gro is owned by a US based Malayisian Indian I am told, some Siva Prakasam
R&B: Oh? Thanks... I didnt read that partClap
French guy 1: Lets roll on the 3 and on SmartGro, we'll hold off until they can answer R&B's questions?

R&B: my Qs and Duff's (French Partner) questions... I understand their competition or lack of it, I understand their market size, 
its as big as the United State itself, but not sold on the numbers..

French guy: Market size data I already asked for should be on its way

R&B: Smartgro's first product launch should be within 6 and not 16 months...

The Thai guy joked..."So where is your investment opportunity?"Wink
R&B: I am still scouring... (grinning)

Thai guy: Falling in love with someone tall and beautiful AND SMART?
R&B Tall check Beautiful check smart check... LOVE (he stopped)Embarrassed
They joked about something else...

He saw a car pull up, a silver Toyota, he walked out to his sister's balcony.. his favorite place in any house

A tall skinny woman in a yellow saree got off... shut the back door after a kid ran inside
His half smile came and went...
Her hair was down.. and messy, tied with a string like clip...
She pulled away and then came back... he listened to the French men speak
She saw her step out and plead with the guard, he shook his head

Nandan played the Wii in the room he was working out of...
Shravu screamed his way in, he signalled to be quiet
His partners on the phone joked... he grinned an joked...

The woman still argued...
He put his partners on hold... and went to the wall and picked up the intercom...
"Kya hua bahar?'Big smile

"Woh ladka unka phone lekar chala aa gaya Nandu baba se milne, woh keh rahi hai hamey ki hum le aaye, duty chhodkar kaise aaye?"ShockedEmbarrassed
She went to lock up her car and turn out the lights
"Haan aap duty mat chhodo...Aap wahin raho, unko andar bhejo" he said smiling devilishlyROFL
And went back on his call...
Went back to the balcony, and watched her walk in belligerently...Embarrassed

Yayyy... Duty watchman nahi choddga aur na hi hamara RB.. Lol.. M waiting to see what happens ab... Hmmm..