Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 113

Posted: 9 years ago
When is d next update Nisha?

Was bushed after a marathon run at work recovering a sw crash at clients production site😭;  and life (as now defined by voraciously reading and waiting for these updates) ceased for a while

Anywayz now back on track and read all 3 updates (cp 100 +2  😊 ) all in a go! Am glad I did that coz I wouldn't have survived the cliffhanger in your chapter 100 where R&B enters and locks the door😉

R&B making up to II ...soo aaawww.. purrrfect...  no words no explanation but  sooo right. Couldn't have been better... And II indulging in that child like I am still saaad' antics...so  real   Don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't  like to be manaofied in such a manner .  You've hit the right strings here Nisha and love u for it 😊

So we are all set for a Munirka showdown ...

PS: I've got  a weekend gathering at my place this eve  with a sleepover and wondering how to catch up on these updates. Probably a bit of a disappearing act once in a while will not dent  my hosting skills😆

Now this goes to the next level! Now its time they did some real talking. R&B , pull up your socks before its too late. Sree is only too eager to fly away with his bride! Update soon my dear, waiting!
Part 102
Munirka Mutiny
aka Stranger Anxiety & Bournvita

To say Akka was startled would be an understatement, she was speechless😲
The kid ran inside, as usual, curious about visitors at 10:30 @ night a day before school starts... they look for every opportunity to not sleep at night anyway...tonite was golden..🤣

WHEN will India become like America, where people call before they visit?😆

Natesan Mama and Mami decided to bring Sree because he was leaving for Bangalore in the morning. As if he wasn't planning to return to Delhi a week later...?😲😕

R&B and II stood OUTSIDE the door as if they were UNWELCOME😆
Akka dragged II... she turned and looked at him "PLEASE GO" types😭

His hands were in his pockets😃

"Akka: "R&B AAO NA, WHY ARE U SO SHY?"😃😳
AYYO AKKA PLEASE LET HIM GO AYYO WHY DID U INVITE HIM?😡

He hesitated

"Congratulations Vandita" he said, extending a hand first and then REACHING FOR A HUG😳
LIKE ALL HIGH SOCIETY PEOPLE DID TO WISH FOR GOOD NEWS😳

AKKA GAVE HIM A WARM HUG,

Akka glowed and smiled..."Iski tarah aur Shravu ki tarah BRAT na ho, jo bhi ho"😳
"Amen" he said SOFTLY☺️

RAKSHASAN! HOW DARE HE CALL ME A BRAT... HOW DARE HE, ENNA KOZHUPPU DA ONAKKU HOW DARE U... U DEFINE THAT WORD DA NOT ME!!!NEE seriyana terror, u are a terror... just because u are quiet nobody knows that😡

He had wished Bala already in the evening so just a hand shake

Bala got up "AREY YAAR ANDAR AAO, I came in had a ermmm... errmmm.. water 🤣(AYYO HE HAD FED ATHIM BEER? RAKSHASAN, SLOWLY GETTING MY ENTIRE FAMILY DRUNK😭)

Akka giggled "Please abhi inke saamne beer mat bolna huh?😆 (conspiratorially) And Bala, you drank beer at 5?"
She began scolding him AGAIN for something she had scolded him once already at 6 when he returned to Munirka after dropping the kids off...at Malcha Marg🤣
R&B and him had "hung out for an  hour OR MORE" Akka will tell her later

Bala dragged R&B...
R&B STOOD BEHIND HER LIKE HE WAS THREE YEARS OLD🤣
"I am not going in I am not meeting or greeting any body, I just want to be by my Mommy" stance... "I don't know any body here I wont smile, I wont shake hands, just cling to my Mommy" stance "YES I AM SHY, I DONT TALK MUCH, LEAVE ME ALONE" stance🤣
"Yes, I only know HER, I WANT TO BE BY HER WHEN I SEE A ROOM FULL OF IYERS" stance🤣
She moved to the side so Bala can get to him, and R&B moved behind her again...😆

WELL YOU DIDNT LEAVE WHEN I ASKED U TO WHY SHOULD I PROTECT YOU NOW? I LOVE THESE PEOPLE I AM GOING TO VISIT WITH THEM... NEE APDIYE QUIET-A NININDU IRU U just stand there like a hermit😡😭

Sree got up, to greet her
"Fancy seeing YOU here at this hour" pretending? or for reals? not making a big deal of the fact that she walked in with a 6'3" guy in a Navy Lacoste and Navy J Crew hoodie...😳
 R&B had FOLLOWED HER with Bala on his side... walked in,
AYYO GOOD I DIDNT WEAR A SAREE, ILLENA U WOULD HAVE HID IN THERE😆
PO DA! ARGHHH SUCH AN INTROVERT!!😡
WHY WHY😕

she turned and said in his chest, he bent down to listen "U didn't take ur flip flops off"..☺️
He quickly ack, walked over by the door and took it off SREE NOTICED THAT, AND AKKA😳
Well that got rid of the trailing 6'3" JCrew guy...😆
She headed to Bala's Dad

Natesan Mama and Mami were talking with Akka's in laws...

Bala went in to get some steel chairs... like the kind EVERY Iyer home has, the ones that fold...

His Dad demanded "ennoda easy chair konda pa, bring my easy chair will ya"😆
His Dad, who inssited II call him "Thatha" instead of Mama was nearing 80..."Nee enakku pethi madiri u are like my grand daughter", the Amabla brother had a 22 yr old son👏

"Enakku kulir taangale Ma Cant stand the cold" he told II😭
"Ayyo Thatha Periappa romba kashta padra, even Periappa doesn't like it" II said indulgently😳

R&B stood leaning on the wall, put his ear bud on.. she looked at him he looked at her
WHAT DO U WANT ME TO SAY? types😳
Sree got up and walked over...

II held her breath... her face crimson...
"ive met you before, Hey man" Sree said putting on an accent
R&B shook his hand smiling warmly😃

Akka noticed II behaved EXACTLY like she did before
Nervous, jumpy.. she was flushed... her eyes sparkled... she was pink... and bruised☺️
Akka's heart began to race frantically.. this was MORE EXCITING THAN PREGNANCY, FOR SURE🤣

II kneeled by the easy chair speaking to the "thatha"

Natesan Mama became curious about the tall man... "Yaar ivar? Who is he?" he asked his wife
His wife looked at Bala's Mom, Bala's Mom looked at II and said "Yaaro avaloda vela paakran he works with her"
Natesan Mami looked at II SHOCKED "Inda nerathla avanoda enna panra WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HIM AT THIS HOUR?"😲
II heard that...

MAMI NOT ONLY THAT... I WAS BABY SITTING HIS NIECE HE SHOWED UP THERE, WE FOUGHT, APRAM WE...☺️ AND THEN WE ARGUED... AND THEN...☺️ Rakshasan is my arch nemesis...

Natesan Mami asked her directly "Yaaru ma, WHO IS HE?"😆

II: Naa avanoda work panren I work with him
She pretty much said the exact same thing, but Mami had to hear it from her😆

"SREE is here did u see" SHE ASKED🤣
Thatha was showing her pics of Shravu on his new smart phone... she was bent over

NO MAMI I DONT HAVE EYES, I ONLY SEE THE TALL GUY IN THE NAVY HOODIE.. THAT REFUSES TO TALK...

Sree: How do u know Bala?
R&B: My nephew and Shravu are in the same school.
Sree looked visibly disconcerted😭

He WANTED to ask WHY IS MY WOULD-BE FIANCEE WITH YOU AT 10:30 AT NIGHT😭

Apap called, she excused herself and went to the balcony/dining table area...
"I will be home in 30 mins Pa, I am sorry, Sree came to Akka's house"

APPA WAS THRILLED...👏
"STAY THERE TONITE" he ordered as if doing that somehow she will automatically spend extra 8 or 10 hours with Sree...👏

He wanted to talk with Bala, she gave the phone to him

"Sure Mama (In Iyers son in laws rarely call address their FILs by Appa) she can stay here" Bala gushed and hung up
He called to his wife "Vandu Ishita raatri ingeye tangattum, let her stay here"

Vandu:WHY are u telling me..." giggling "Ofcourse she can, Appa will show her all the pics"

If R&B was FURIOUS he didn't show it...😳
II:No akka I have to go to work (frantic)
Sree: U can go from here (IF U STAY HERE I CAN HANG WITH U AFTER SENDING NATESAM MAMA & MAMI HOME)

Sree: u don't feel much cold?
R&B shrugged
Sree:I am a Californian I freeze when the temps dip below 30C/60F?😳
R&B smiled a half smile

Bala: Hey the tool u showed me does that work with Windows 8.1? (to R&B)It just keeps hanging on reboot (worried)
R&B: do u have a solid state drive?
Bala: ya just one...
R&B:Try updating the firmware on the SSD, after it boots, or press the sleep function hold for 30 seconds wait for it to reboot..
Bala: u have to show me sometime...
R&B :if that doesn't help...
Sreekanth was a lil bored
R&B if its a bug in ur SSD it will do that
Sree went after II as she headed to Akka in the kitchen
"made up ur mind yet?" HE ASKED

AYYYO!!! ABOUT WHATTT? THE WEDDING? U WANT TO KNOW NOWWW? NOWWW?😲😲

She felt a boulder shift inside... it choked her almost
the tall man was looking at her...
"About?" she croaked😭
"Staying the night" he winked as if it was a joke😉😡

"I" said the chatterbox II and fled the living room as fast as she could

AKKA had noticed her exchange the look with R&B near the dining table TODAY...
Just a SIMPLE gaze lock 

Akka was making Bournvita for all...

"Tera Rakshasan kya peeyega?😆""Uske liye bhi Bournvita bana doon?"
(Many in India drink a glass of warm milk at night... esp if they go VISITING they refuse tea or coffee... Bournvita is like peanut butter no Iyer home is without it👏)

"Ayyooo He is not MINE" II shrieked in RAGE
"Ivaala yaar koopta? DID U INVITE Sree?" II ASKED😳

"HELLLO? ENNA SONNEY, DID I INVITE SREE?" Akka hissed shocked... "If u recall HE IS HERE FOR YOU KANNA" Akka said with a straight face...😳👏
"I said I was not going because of nausea AVAN Inga vanduttan HE CAME HERE" Akka was shocked

II turned red...😳

"Tera high school drop out kya peeyega?" Akka asked again
"He went to CMU" she whispered, almost swallowing it STILL EXTREMELY JEALOUS😈

"ENNADU WHATTT?' Akka hissed😲
"He went to CMU and got a MBA and MS" II muttered inaudibly
"All IN ONE WEEK?" Akka asked baffled🤣

II blushed... "ermmm illee... ille... I DIDNT KNOW it  but he graduated in 08"😭

"AYYOYYO HE HAS TWO MASTERS? U HAD NO CLUE? U didnt actually taunt him for being a  drop out? Did u?"😲

"Many times" whispered II😭

Akka looked like she had swallowed the whole Bournvita bottle 
II whispered "summa cum laude" she whispered..

"Ayyoyo" "U just cant shut up can u? Seriya sonnen naan appo, I was right when I wished moments ago... I hope if its a girl she is NOT a brat like you"  Akka worried... pale in shock😡
II now looked like she had also swallowed the chakara dabba, sugar container also

"Enn di...AYYYOYO AYYYOYO WHY DO U DO THIS... did he not kill u?' Akka asked terrified😲😡

"I am here aren't I?" Ii said gleefully😈

He LETS YOU GET AWAY WITH SAYING SUCH THINGS?" Akka was more shocked😲

II turned red...☺️

"You are seriously TROUBLE with a Capital T Ishita" Akka almost had a heart attack😲😡

"Ayyo" Ii began defending herself

"Amma TAAYE, DO NOT GROOM SHRAVU I AM BEGGING U... DO NOT GROOM HIM" Akka begged🤣
II dropped a tumbler in nervousness

"how will Sreekanth manage you?" Akka asked the Q aloud... "AyyyoYO. U are a MERCENARY COMBATANT MILITANT" Akka cursed, dismayed😲😭

"Ayyo paaru avane ETHANA cuteaa he is standing in a room full of Iyers, how cute is he... he is a topper? from CMU? because he doesn't talk u insulted him?"👏☺️

"DOESNT TALK A? HE IS A DEVIL" II hissed "Enn kitta nanna sanda poduvaan, he fights extremely dirty" II said wounded😡

Akka looked numb trying to comprehend the auditory bombardment... her processror ready to explode with the info overload

"Go ask him what he wants to drink" she said weakly reeling under the shock...II left to ask him what he wanted to drink, she put her hand on her mouth and shook her head seeing her reckless sister... "Ayyo" "OMG" she whispered.. still not believing II😲

Akka observed R&B looked unhappy.. or brooding or something
Sree was talking animatedly he still leaned on the wall , one foot up pn the freezing concrete...

Natesan Mami was just looking at him only.. kinda uncomfortable

II went up to him "What would u like to drink?"

"A shot sounds good" was forming in his mind😳
"Non alcoholic" she finished😳
THEY KNEW EACH OTHER TOOO TOOO WELL... TOO WELL😲

His half smile almost came but he arrested it... "Nothing" he said and then as a afterthought a SOFT-ER "thx"

"Akka is making Bournvita" she said coldly "Drink if u want to I AM GOING TO" tone

"That's fine" he SAID😳

Sree: We grow up drinking that in Iyers (TMI)😃
R&B shrugged

II left without looking at him, he saw her leave... Sree did too

Akka will get a reckless idea at that very moment... and she will put it to action... that will cause more reckless things...

Akka wills end a tray of some baked cookie type stuff.. Shravu will crash into her as she walked... Sree will leap to help R&B would just lean on the wall and observe
II will go back into the kitchen

"Is that what has been bothering you kanna?" Akka asked bluntly

"what?"

"His CMU credentials?" Akka hit the nail on the head😳
"No... WHY? I wanted to win 30 under 30" II lied...😈
Akka poured it out in stainless steel tumblers placed the steel bowl/davara on 4 for the elderly, she put a 5th... Akka watched.. she HANDED Sree the cup and tumbler set, and handed R& B just a tumbler...

Sree talked about his Smart Gro's proposal being reviewed by Argent Graines NO CLUE R&B was an investor partner... Sree expressed hope they would hear in a week or two...😳👏

R&B did not say a word one way or the other
Bala talked about cricket...
Sree went back to talking about returning to Bay Area soon, by March-ish

Natesan Mami quizzed her about R&B wanted to know WHY she came with R&B

She said she went to "see" the baby😉

Shravu came out of the room and showed R&B  his Animal Planet encyclopedia
Sree was nice to the kid, but the connect was missing.. Shravu spoke with him as well
But was more interested in bragging to R&B

He flipped to certain book marked pages... R&B bent over
Bala dragged a chair for him, he sat reluctantly

"Dress a change pannikko, wear something for the night" Akka's mother in law suggested
hinting  "salwar kameez" would be good in front of your future "Senior in laws to be (The Natesans, i.e.,)

R&B looked up from the book at her😭😲

Akka's in-laws and the Natesans ganged up and forced her to stay
Sree looked HAPPY... VERY HAPPY.. like they were going to spend the nIGHT together

R&B finished his Bournvita👏
Akka began yelling "Go to bed kanna, its almost 11:11 please da"
Shravu hung from R&B's arms

Sree looked on smiling... "Maybe u shud go if u want to keep the driving lesson" he whispered

Shravu:Yayyy

Bala: Driving lesson?
R&B he wants one...

When people want to talk to you APPO PESAADE BUT TALK NOW... TALK A LOT

Sree:Hes a lil too young, some states in the US allow drivers at 14.5 (smug)
II: Shravu should be nowhere near a driver's seat!!

R&B looked at II as he said "Parked car"😲
I AM NOT GOING TO ENDANGER YOUR FAVORITE NEPHEW'S LIFE DONT GO ALL HYPER ON ME😳
II would have used the opp to stir up a HUGE fight if people weren't around

It was like they THRIVED NURTURED AND FLOURISHED ON FIGHTS... the bigger the better.. emotional... passionate...spectacular fights...☺️

Akka noticed EVERY cue, she was tuned in completely😳
She noticed II didn't not give Sree a second look but watched how R&B sipped his bournvita out of the steel tumbler holding it between his index finger and thumb (called purlicue) in the curve

Sree:Did u drive when u were there Ishita?
II: No never actually.. I lived on campus I only went there for three weeks or 3.5 weeks not more, 4 times I think

Sree:Uve driven there haven't u? (ASSUMPTION)
R&B: A LITTLE
LIAR... 8 YEARS? NINE YEARS? DONT EVER SAY ONE WORD MORE THAN REQUIRED ONNODA YAAR PESUVA WHO WILL TALK WITH U... Rakshasan😡

Sree began talking about Bay Area traffic and when II was not paying attention when Akka and Bala were not paying attention he WOULD SAY SOMETHING...

" The first thing she will have to learn is waiting in traffic... patience is a virtue u cant have enough of in California... she is so patient she will do great (YA RIGHT!!!!!)... but its required. She says she can master anything quick.. and so I don't worry about it too much.." and Sree would laugh like it was a big joke

NOT HAVING A CLUE ABOUT THE TANTRUMS SHE HAS THROWN WITH R&B, HER FIGHTS HER ARGUMENTS HER CHILDISHNESS HER RECKLESSNESS. LIKE SHE TOLD... ACTUALLY TOLD SREE SHE WAS HAPPY TO MARRY HIM😳☺️

II would go to put Shravu down for the night, and R&B would have left without telling her😲😭👏

This is seriously  funny...R&B trolling behind II  in a room full of Iyers😆😆.  Sree is not dumb, guess he's  got  the cues as well but doesn't want to ack ...

And R&B stays true to his character 😊

Great update Nisha...100+ chapters and still every chapter as good as it can get

Sree is getting on my nerves ...he is so presumptuous.. I could actually visualise R&B in her Akka's living room...full of her folks & the visitors.😊 Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Sree is getting on my nerves ...he is so presumptuous.. I could actually visualise R&B in her Akka's living room...full of her folks & the visitors.😊
i am thrilled he is
THATS the idea
In a very very SUBTLE sorta way he made his intentions clear to R&B
😈
Loved it!!what a contrast  between the two guys. The more sree talks the more II is going to fall for R&B if that's possible 😳so akka knows . I can't stand sree too bus send him away now, 😆, we should do car lesson date between nephew and chitappa 😳, just like she did babysitting for his niece .and taught her Tamil. Will we get one later tonite I know it's friday nite I am vetti tonite😆
[QUOTE=SunshineBliss]

Was bushed after a marathon run at work recovering a sw crash at clients production site😭;  and life (as now defined by voraciously reading and waiting for these updates) ceased for a while

Anywayz now back on track and read all 3 updates (cp 100 +2  😊 ) all in a go! Am glad I did that coz I wouldn't have survived the cliffhanger in your chapter 100 where R&B enters and locks the door😉

R&B making up to II ...soo aaawww.. purrrfect...  no words no explanation but  sooo right. Couldn't have been better... And II indulging in that child like I am still saaad' antics...so  real   Don't think there is any woman out there who doesn't  like to be manaofied in such a manner .  You've hit the right strings here Nisha and love u for it 😊

So we are all set for a Munirka showdown ...

PS: I've got  a weekend gathering at my place this eve  with a sleepover and wondering how to catch up on these updates. Probably a bit of a disappearing act once in a while will not dent  my hosting skills😆

Hey Sunshine,
The best way is to read updates for me was to be in the kitchen making tea and reading the updates when I had people over😆 and I even went to the garage pretending to check something. And best was  telling people my kids don't sleep if I don't hang out in their room for some time ( total white lie) so I could read without being bothered. This was when Ms Nisha had just started the story... 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Sahi hai yaar apni apni shaadiyon ko khatre mein daalo for the sake of this story
Tumhare pati ko please mat batana main kaun hoon😆
Sab milke mujhe marwaani ki poori tayyari mein ho

LOUUU IT
GOOD GOING

HOPE TO MAKE U COMMITT MORE "EVERYDAY" CRIMES😃