Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 126

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
loved this update .. i am all for office fights and this one was even better..ClapClap
I know R&B is super educated - i even mentioned na IIT Delhi, Harvard MBA and some post doc kind of work in london school of economics where he meets his French partners! II will probably find out when they fill their kids school forms LOLLOL

And man he hit it on the nail where it hurts most - yes it does hurt her pride he knows her too well.
And i feel she instead has now forced him to look into accounts and his company and hopefully he will find out out more about his yucky chacha..
good going Nisha--

Edited by Ranu1234 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

loved this update .. i am all for office fights and this one was even better..ClapClap
I know R&B is super educated - i even mentioned na IIT Delhi, Harvard MBA and some post doc kind of work in london school of economics where he meets his French partners! II will probably find out when they fill their kids school forms LOLLOL

And man he hit it on the nail where it hurts most - yes it does hurt her pride he knows her too well.
And i feel she instead has now forced him to look into accounts and his company and hopefully he will find out out more about his yucky chacha..
good going Nisha--

Hahahahhaah.. Yucky chacha kya hota hai re LOL
Oh yeah!!! Nishu wud probably take a cue from ur comment n give out his edu qualifications.. I know Nishu is planning to reveal them on their first night Embarrassed Embarrassed
I am sure there is something intense coming up.. Soething related to d Bhalla family.. Good going Nisha Clap
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one.  It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life.  There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:

1)      Ignoring house guest.

2)      Read it under comforter.

3)      Read while at Costco.

4)      Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.

5)      Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.

6)      Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.

7)      Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)

8)      Read some amazing comments on your story.

9)      I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.

10)   Always excited to see your update.

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"

Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore 

very well put Clap there is going to be no dip in reading its amazing.. and i keep mentioning i have not done these either .I have done the following from you list:
I read within meetingLOL and thanks to this i honestly havent watched the serial waiting for a turnaround from  2 wives nonsense but not missing it. i started around dec 27th and this is all i can even think off so totally hats off..
Originally posted by ashu9

Okay wait.. This evening I was flipping through twitter and I see an ad and under it it read this "KPMG PROMOTES" I WENT ShockedShocked
Nisha, KPMG exists in real???

KPMG exists our's is KMPG :)
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by ashu9

Okay wait.. This evening I was flipping through twitter and I see an ad and under it it read this "KPMG PROMOTES" I WENT ShockedShocked
Nisha, KPMG exists in real???

KPMG exists our's is KMPG :)

Whoa!!!!!! So Ishu this story also exists in real life!!! Who are the leads then????
Does anybody know the time for the next update???
Ashu
Nee oda vaanga pora

There is a reputed public Accounting firm called KPMG

I used KMPG I turned the name around a little bit since I didn't want KPMG to take my a-- to court for using them in fiction. I meant someone like them. Plus I do not know if they also develop and install transaction processing software I did not want to take such a huge leap... so its a fictional company that's LIKE KPMG

Secondly, M Company is LIKE Maruti Udyog, that's why I call them "M Co" I don't say the name, I don't want them suing me. I said they are based in Faridabad which they are ;)... but did not use their actual name

Excelsior is like the 100s of Maruti dealerships across the country... some are big some are some small..., I know of a couple in Delhi that are tremendously big.. so I "borrowed" one of those

Silver Seeds, or Argent Graines, the company he co-owns is based off of a REAL venture capital company.. I changed the name

In order to write a "authentic" fictional tale I HAVE to borrow real life examples, otherwise it turns out like a Ekta soap.. yes, full offence to her

Lastly, everything about the Ministry and housing and homes in Delhi is ALL REAL.
There IS a Sringeri Temple...

Poruma?

I BET there is a R&B and II too, on my next trip I will locate them for you...

[B][/B]
Oh god.

It was SO hot. The whole conversation. Phew.

Hope they have more of these "conversations" or yelling fight and get over their insecurities. Its about time I think :)