loved this update .. i am all for office fights and this one was even better..
My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one. It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life. There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:
1) Ignoring house guest.
2) Read it under comforter.
3) Read while at Costco.
4) Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.
5) Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.
6) Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.
7) Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)
8) Read some amazing comments on your story.
9) I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.
10) Always excited to see your update.
"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"
Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore
Okay wait.. This evening I was flipping through twitter and I see an ad and under it it read this "KPMG PROMOTES" I WENT
Topic started by Nisha0604
Last replied by blue5sky