Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful update do update soon Edited by ybarfa - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Peace & PMS🤣
Part 61
No major fall out happened, in fact Ranjan sent her and Baldev and Ashwini some riduculously expensive chocolates expressing happiness over all their efforts😳👏

He did not say his son was guilty nor did he say, SHE was...🤣
He took the high road😆...
CLEVER!!!
GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO HE WILL SUPPORT... ermm... ermmm.. when R&B and II fight... upstairs😳😛

She MOPED NY ever, going to bed at 9...😭
 HE?😡
HE WENT OUT WITH MIHIR HIS FRENCH GUESTS AND MANNY AND HER First class co passenger then/lover now banker Vikram Singh...😆😃
He returned home at 4😃
She went to Malai Mandir with Amma in the morning at 7... gave her nod for the Pongal performance...😭

Anywhere she saw a mention of Malcha Marg Chanakyapuri her heart skipped a beat😳
Rakshasan... didnt even care... he was a pig..😭 the fact that she made love to a insensitive man angered her more than the work fight... ummm... ya... sure!!!😃

Appa and the nurse took Periappa to the hospital for the quarterly tests, it would take all day, Amma went off to Janakpuri to meet a co author for that NCERT book.
Akka was in Ambala with Bala Athim, Canttt actually where Athim's bro was a Colonel in the Army...

She became moody and snappish... Akka teased her "We need to quarantine you now when u PMS kanna"
"Akka PLEASE... NOT FUNNY! Dont say that"😡
"It only seems to be getting worse da... I sympathize with your future husband... I hope he is in Sales so he can go off a biz trip.😆.." she said STOPPING  QUICKLY biting her lip... 
"I hope he works in SW and can be gone for coding for 5 days in a row🤣

II sensed the switch,  and smiled sadly "Like the word Sales was a cuss word around here"
"You should just ask the Selvi/maid to bring chholey bhature, eat, curl up and go to bed" Akka said caringly😳

"I am OK" she muttered...😭
"You seem very troubled lately, sollavum maatengrey, you are not even sharing Is it YOUR Rakshasan?"😭
"He is NOT MINE" she said vehemently

YA... YUP... I HEAR YA😆

It hurt her to be talked about like that... the guy didnt give a GODDAMN ---- , HOW CAN HE BE HERS?😭
HE IS NOBODY'S HE BELONGS TO HIS SMIRK AND HIS EXPRESSIONLESS FACE... AND OH! WHATEVER HE LISTENED TO ON iTunes ALL FRICKIN DAY LONG😭😡
RHTHYM & BLUES MOST LIKELY... POSTER CHILD of CAUSING GRIEF😳

"Ishita are u there?"
"Hmmm"
"U dont stop talking usually, but u dont talk any more, Shravu LOVED the books u got for him kanna"
II smiled, thanks... "I almost lost the Lightning Thief, oru copy daan irundudu, there was only one, but I found it"
"So whats the plan?"
"Amma wants me to practice... I will do that... for a couple hours,... the way I am feeling a couple SONGS" she laughed self deprecatingly
"Hmm"
"Selvi (the maid) wants the day off, I am just going to let her go... I would have gone to the hospital with Appa but I dont feel good"

"Do u want to go to the doctor?" Akka was concerened

"NO!! Ayyo.. not that bad... if u say that one more time I am hanging up" she shrieked
"I think I will start putting a sleeping bag in MY living room for ur hubby 5 days a month" Akka giggled...

She began singing in front of the Saint Thyagaraja picture... she sang two kritis... NO PURANDARASA LOVE SONGS TODAY... 🤣
Only Viraha or separation song... she was too sad😃... one in Hamir Kalyani and one Rudra Kriti by Deekshitar to express annoyance😡

UNAWARES... the maid had let the guy in and left for the day, Selvi had told her she would finish up in the kitchen and leave when she sat down to sing in the study
She wore lounge pants/jammies with PEACE pattern all over and a lime yellow skinny tee with a HUGE SYMBOL upfront

She bent down for namaskaram/bowing to the picture when she was done, instinctively placed a hand on the plunging neckline... covering it..a spontaneous gesture
She stood up... and turned he was leaning on the door jamb... she left her hand on the chest...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To all those who I havent yet responded
SORRYYY😭

Will try tonite😭
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can I request for another update, pretty please?😃😳
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyooo
You cant stop here! 

CANT WAIT TO READ AHEAD :D
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stopped at the wrong time yaar.
One more update please😳

The silent war tht was going on was 👏👏

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nisha pleassse yaaar dont stop .. i am reading this between meetings .. you dont need to reply to our comments buss ek iske baad ka update de de .. dont do this zulm on us .. loved it my god ..or atleast tell us when you can provide us one..  him watching her sing and the peace sign LOVED it..😳
ok i know its boring but will say it again please update your next,each of your update is awesome and it keeps getting better.. .

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you stopped at wrong time do update soon wonderful update
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha, stop being a tease 😉...how could you stop  where u Stopped? Leaving us high and dry😭
I hope and hope that it's not Shrikant at the door, it will be the biggest bummer but I am anticipating your next update. 

Yesterday I read your update in my son's kindergarten class on my phone. I was there to read to story to the class kids. It took me couple of minutes to pull my act together as I was in my tra la la land of II & R& B. Note to myself never read in class room set up with kids :) 

Have a great day and keep updating😛
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That's the most entertaining fight I've seen/read in a long time. Awesome👏👏. For once the dude showed some emotion😆. I'm somehow reminded of Ross and Rachel's screaming match that I absolutely love "we were on a break" "no we were not"😆😆. The guy better not be srikant or I'll hunt you down and throttle you. You know how crazy fans react, don't you? It would be like Shagun staying in Raman Ishita's house😡. I think of so many things to say while reading the stories but always forget when I'm commenting. 

When is the next update? Don't take too long...it's friday night here