ff:Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye (BOOK1) *Chapter 9* (22/3/16) - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
What an Awesome story Alisha. 👍🏼

I loved it, read all the parts and have finally posted my likes 😊

You write beautifully. Please update soon and thanks for pm
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: humairaa1

Yayy, so excited 😃

Thank You... 😊 Will Trully Try To Update It Todayy...If Not Then Tomorrow Or On Saturday Night... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky..

What an Awesome story Alisha. 👍🏼 Thank.You... 😊

I loved it, read all the parts and have finally posted my likes 😊 Thank You... 😊 And I Did Saw Ur Likes.. 😊

You write beautifully. Awww ... Thank You... 😊 Please update soon and thanks for pm
Will Try To Update It Today... 😊

Thank You Dear For Ur Comments And Likes... 😊 Means A lot... 😊 And Will Try To Post It Today ... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye
Chapter No # 7

In California
In Hostel
In Khushi's Room
Khushi Was Deeply Sleeping In Her Room. And Watching The Dream In Which She Saw Herself As A Little Kid With The Devgarh Family Which Is Not Known To Her.. Seeing The Bonding Btw The Family Making Khushi Restless. And Thus When She Heard A Scream In Her Dream She Woke Up... And Was Sweating A lot... Not Knowing The Answer That Why She Saw Herself As A Kid In A Dream She Was Confused.. And Then She Called A Person.. A Person Whom She Thinks That She Could Answers To Her Questions. So After Searching Her Mobile Phone She Called...
Khushi: Who Am I. What's My Real Identity... Did Anyone Kidnapped Me..
Person: Yess.. Murari Kidnapped U.. And U R A Princess Of Devgarh Palace...

(Listening Sana's Voice And Words Khushi Was Hell Shocked 😲 And Stammering.. And)

Khushi: Whattt.. 😲 Am I Princess.. 😲
Sana: Yes U R A Princess. And I'm Queen Elizabeth.. Idiot What Do U Think Girl Like U Will Be A Princess. Not In This World... 😡 U R Not A Princess But UnWanted Child... Understand Now Don't Call... 😡

(Saying This Sana Cut The Call. And Khushi After Listening Sana's Words She Felt Shattered And Was Crying 😭 That How Could She Ever Ever Think Of Being A Princess. Here Her Family Hates Her And Being A Princess Forget It. As Khushi Thinks.. Then Khushi Wiped Her Tears And Walked Towards The Balcony And There She Was Admiring The Moon's Beauty. And)

Khushi: U R So Beautiful. But Yet Alone.. And U Don't Complain It And Enjoys The Loneliness.. But Here I'm Alone But Still Not.. 😭 Have Sweet Friends Which Cares Me A lot. But Still I'm Alone I Haven't Have My Family. I Haven't Have My Parents To Care And To Love Me Alottt.. 😭 Am I Such Girl That Everyone Loves To Hates Me.. 😭 Can I Never Ever In My Life Gets My Parents Love... 😭

(Then After Remebering Maria's Words..)

Khushi: Maria Thinks That Still Royals R Here To Rule On THis World.. And One Day My Prince Charming Would Come To Me And Take To Me To His Palace By Riding On His Horse.. How Could It Be Possible In My Dreams That I Would Get That Chance.. Here My Parents Threw Me Like I Was Trash In Their Family So Could I Ever Think Of Prince Charming Stuff.. Its Not Meant For Me... Happiness Is Not Meant For Me... 😭

(As Khushi Was Saying This She Saw A ''Tuta Hua Taara'' Falling Star. So She Remebered That Once SomeOne Says ''If U Make Wishes By Ur True Heart Then For Sure It Will Come Out As Reality..'' Then After Remebering It Khushi Quickly Make A Wish That)

Khushi: As U Know What I Feels About My Family.. 😊 U Know How Much Badly I Want Their Love.. 😭 How Much Badly I Want To Put My Head On Maa's Stomach And Then To Sleep On Her Lap. 😭 U Know How Much Badly I Want To Feel My Family's Love.. So Please Do Some Miracle That My Family Willing To Accept Me Lovingly... 😊 😭 And Please Let Me Be Their Loving Daughter.. And What My Destiny Has Written About Me... Please Let It Be Real If Its For My Benefit And If Not Then Leave It... 😊 (After Little Pause) Does In My Life I Will Be Someone's. 😊 Does I Do Get Love Of My Life. Does I Have My Soulmate... 😊 If Its True Then Plzzz Always Make Me His In Every Situations And Conditions Of My Life.. 😊 And He Do Love Me Like Without Me He Is Incomplete... 😊 Plzz God Make My All Wishes True... 😊 Now I Want Some Happiness Too... 😊 Plzzz... I Dont Wish For Being A Princess But I Wish Of Being Treated Like Princess... 😊

(Saying This Small Smile Played On Her Lips 😊 And With This She Opened Her Eyes... And Suddenly In A Flash She Saw Her Dream Boy (Uday) ... And With This Khushi's Inner Soul..)

Khushi (Inner Soul. With Huge Smile): Uday... 😊 😃

(Then Khushi Again Closed Her Eyes.. And Breath In And Out And Moved Towards Her Bed To Sleep.. As Tomorrow Will Be A Hard Day For Her. As Khushi Will Be Going To Library)

Next Morning
In Excel College
In Cafe-Tariea
Group Or Gang Were Enjoying There Time In Chit Chatting While Khushi Was In Library. And Ruhina Didn't Arrived Yet. So...
Maryam: Something Is Missing.
Danish: Yeahhh.. We Missed U A lot Maryam Ur Silly Talks... 😉

(After Saying This Danish Wink At Maryam And Group Were Smiling At Danish's Statement. 😊 And)

Maria: Danish Why U Always Keep On Irritating Her.. Why Can't U Leave Her... 😕
Danish (Looking At Maria): Whyyy Babes Feeling Jealous.. 😛 Awww...

(Saying This Danish Hi-Fived To Hasan And Maria Was Shocked 😲 At Seeing New Avatar Of Saying.)

Maria: R U Drunk.
Danish: Nopeee... 😛
Hasan (Interrupting): No Maria Actually Just After The Mid-Terms Examination There Will Be Auditions...
Maria (Confusing): Of What.. Is Some Of Our Faculty Members Leaving This Job And Started Shooting..
Danish: No Maria. We Are Having Romeo-Juliet Play... I Guess Just Before The Finals. But If Anyone Of Us Is Interested In Play So For That We Have To Give Auditions Which Are Probably Immediately After The Mid-Terms. So Did U Get It My Duffer Friend... 😛
Maria: Alright... But Why Were U Saying Those Cheap Lines Just Few Seconds Before... And Now Don't Tell Me That U R Preparing Yourself For Audition.. 😕
Danish: Bingooo... 😃 I Didn't Thought Of It... 😛 Thanks ... I Will Try For It... 😊
Maria: Ohhh Please Don't. Otherwise Audience Would Attempt Suicide Or They Will Leave The Auditorium.. 😛
Danish: Ohhh I Seee...
Maria: Yeahhh... 😛
Danish: Welll Maria I'm So Irresistable.. So Dashing So Talented That Makes Any Girl Faint... 😃
Maria (Shocking): Whattt... 😲
Danish: Yeahhh.. So Why Not To Give Audition.. And Makes Every Girl Faint... 😃 😛
Maria: Dream On Danish. Because It Isn't Happening...

(Saying This Maria Stood Up Taking Her Bag And Too Danish. Walked Towards The Library. And There Maryam Witnessing Maria-Danish Smiling At It. Then To Hasan)

Maryam: They Make Such A Cute Couple... 😳
Hasan (Fakingly): Yeahhh..
Hasan (Now In Normal Tone): Let Us Go Too... We Too Have Our Exams..
Maryam: Yeahhh... 😕

($aying This They Both Also Stood Up From Their Seat And Walked Towards Library..)

In Library
Khushi Was Preparing Herself For The Examinations That Suddenly She Feel Like As SomeOne Was Calling Her. So She Turned Around To Check Who Was Calling Her Than She Saw Ruhina Who Was Calling Her... As Ruhina Shouted So Librian Said Her To Be Quiet. So Ruhina Being A Obedient Student Making Actions. And Khushi Who Was Looking At Ruhina Smilingly Then She Put Her Hand In Air To Stop Her Futher Going. Packed Her Bag And Then Walked To Ruhina.. And When They Were OutSide The Library So..
Khushi: So...
Ruhina: Sorry Khushi I Disturb U But Actually Thing Is I Need Ur Help..
Khushi (Smilingly): Not At All Sorry... 😊 And When U Need My Help U R Always Welcome.. 😊

(Listening Khushi Ruhina Hugged Her And When She Was Going To Say ''Thank You'' She Felt Similar Hug... And Before She Could Think Of It Khushi)

Khushi (In Hug): And Now Don't Say Thank You... 😊

($aying This Ruhina Break The Hug And Both Smile To Each Other.. And SomeWhere Nearby Corridors A Strong Pair Of Eyes Were Watching Them. And)

Daniel: It Seems Piya Is Back..
(After He Says He Looked Up And)
Daniel: I Wish U Were Here With Me... 😭

(Saying This He Closed His Eyes And After Few Seconds Opened Them And Again See Ruhina Before Going... And As Ruhina Was Talking To Khushi She Felt Sudden Flowing Of Breeze And She Feels That Breeze Was Calling Her Name.. So Ruhina Look Around And Around But Didn't See Anyone So She Felt Sad... 😔 And Khushi Shake Her And..)

Khushi: What Happened Ruhina. Just Few Seconds Before U Were Smiling And Now U Became Sad... What Happened...
Ruhina (Sadly): Khushi I Myself Don't Know That Why Am I Feeling Sad And For What Reason.. 😔 Since I Joined This College For Few Days I Felt That Something Is Strange..😔
Khushi: Like..
Ruhina: Like I'm Feeling That SomeOne Is Watching Me Secretly And Calling Me Too.. And When I Feel It I Also Feel Flowing Of Breeze Which Want To Give Me MSG. Like This...

(Listening Ruhina Khushi Was Shocked. 😲 And Closing And Opening Her Eyes And Then)

Khushi ($milingly): It Isn't Strange Ruhina. I Guess The Thing Its All Ur Imagination... 😊 And Anyone Calls U Want To Talk To U Want To Meet U So He/She Would Come To U To Speak... 😊
Ruhina (Still Not Convence): Yeahhh...
Khushi: Yuppp.. Now Let's Go...
Ruhina: Yeahhh...

(After Saying This They Both Walk But Ruhina Was In Her Own World. That)

Ruhina (Thoughts): Nooo.. I Can't Say This... But If Its The Reason Then That Person Would Talk To Me.. But No... Khushi Was Right. But Why Am I Feeling That What Am I Feeling Its Not My Imaginations... 😔

(After Thinking It Ruhina Hit Her Head And)

Ruhina: Ufff... I Guess I'm Going To Be Mad Very Soon.

(And Khushi Who Was Looking At Ruhina Smiled. And Said Something Which Bring Ruhina To Her Senses..)

Khushi: Do U Have BoyFriend...

(Listening Khushi Ruhina Was Shocked 😲 And Khushi Realizing That She Had Asked Personal Question Without Taking The Permission...)

Khushi: Sorry... I...
Ruhina (Interrupting ): No Khushi... I Don't Have...
Ruhina (Smilingly): And Now Don't Say I'm $o Beautiful Then How I Don't Have... 😊 So The Thing Is I Feel That SomeWhere SomeWhere SomeWhere My Soulmate Is Waiting For Me.. 😊 And Now Don't Say If I Don't Engage With The Boys So How Come I Know Who Is My Soulmate... 😊 $o When I Would Meet Him I Would Feel It And Butterflies In My Stomach... 😊 If SomeWhere Incidently I Meet Him So My Heart My Soul Will Feel It... 😊

(Saying This Ruhina Again Made Khushi Shocked 😲 And Walked Forwards Leaving Khushi Behind... Then)

Khushi: Impressive...

(After Saying It Khushi Run To Ruhina. And While Walking)

Khushi: Do U Believe In Love...
Ruhina: I Think I Should Believe In Love But In Next Moment I Think I Should Hate Love...
Khushi (Confusing): Whattt.. 😲 Didn't Get U..
Ruhina: Khushi U Wouldn't Understand It As U Didn't Saw...
Khushi: What I Didn't...????
Ruhina: That I Saw My Relative UdayVeer Who Was HeartBroken Loosing His Beloved One... 🥺

(As Ruhina Says ''UdayVeer'' So Khushi Felt That Her Heart Was Beating Very Fast.. And Was Feeling Her Strange Connection With Him. So Khushi Ask More Of It..)

Khushi: How Did Uday I Mean Ur Relative Lose His Beloved. Please Tell Me.. Please...

(Listening Khushi's Please Please Ruhina Didn't Ask That Why To Khushi Was Asking It. And Ruhina Told Like She Had Only That Right To Listen It. )

Ruhina: Khushi As Far As I Remeber I Do Know About It Very Little.
Khushi: Okay Then Tell Me..
Ruhina ($milingly): Some Years Back Our Family Was Very Happy. 😊 But Uday Bhai Was More Happy Then Us. His Happiness Were Of No Bounds... 😊 He Was Happy Like A Dying Person Got His Life Back. Because He Was Engaged To His Love... 😊 At That Time Uday Bhai Was So Young That He Didn't Know The Meaning Of Love Engagement But He Was So Happy To Be Bethroyed To His And Only His Princess... 😊 Both The Family. My Family And Uday Bhai's Family Were Very Happy.. 😊 That Every Elders Dreamt Of This Day. 😊 And Uday Bhai Manyata Jiji Uday Bhai's Princess Were Happy Because Everyone Said To Them That Now Belong To Each Other.. 😊 And Can Be With Each Other When They Want Without Any Restrictions
... 😊 But...

(When Ruhina Was Saying All This Like She Remebered Every Seconds Of That Days. And Khushi Was Listening It And Smiling Whole Heartly.. 😊 But When Ruhina Said But And She Was Stopped. So..)

Khushi: Whattt Happened...
Ruhina: But Our Happiness Was Short-Lived.. 😔 That Our Head Of The Stafff Kidnapped Manyata Jiji Leaving Everyone Shocked 😲 But Leaving Uday Bhai Heart-Broken.. 🥺 He Was So Heart-Broken Uptill Now That He Didn't Have Any Respect For Girls And Specially For The Staffs...He Wouldd... Can't Say... That Incident Made Him HardCore... 🥺
Khushi: Did He Tried To Find Her..???
Ruhina: Yuppp.. Uday Bhai Is Keep On Searching Her.. But Still No Clue... 😔 And After That I Should Hate Love Seeing The End Of Love-$tory... 😔 But Still I Had That Believe This Is Not The End... There Is More Of It.. I Still Had Believe That My Manyata Jiji Would Come Back... 😊 But I Wish That She Should Come Before Its Too Late...

(After Saying This Ruhina Walked From There And Khushi Recalling Ruhina's Words..)

Khushi (Thoughts): Why After Listening Ruhina's Story I Do Feel Sort Of Any Any Connection... Nooo.. I Guess I'm Getting Emotional Because I Can't See Heart Broken. When I'm In Alone State Losing My Parents So Maybe Just Becox Of That I Did Feel Connection..

(As Khushi Was Thinking. And After That She Searched Ruhina But She Was No Where To Be Seen..)

Khushi: Where Did She Go.
Khushi (Shoutingly): Ruhina... Ruhina...
Khushi: Strange Girl. Maybe She Was In Tears Again Just Becox Of Me Becox I Forced To Tell Her.. I'm Sorry Ruhina... 😔 I Shouldn't Ask U. But What To Do.. When U Were Telling Story It Seems That I Have A Deep Connection And It Feels Like U Were Telling My Story... When U Told Me Story For Sudden I Felt A Kind Of Happiness A True Happiness The One Which I Didn't Receive From Maria Nor Danish. But What Is That So...?????

(Saying This Khushi. She Felt A Hand Of Somebody Which Bring Her In Reality. Turned Around And Saw An Unknown Person...)

Khushi: Yess... 😊
Person: Ummm Sorry. I Thought My Friend Manyata..
Khushi: Ummm No Not Manyata Khushi..
Person: Sorry I Thought My Friend So That's Whyy.. Sorry...
Khushi ($milingly): Its Okayyy... 😊

(Saying This Khushi Walk Ahead But Her Mind Was Busy In Recalling Ruhina's Words And Then Some Unknown Person Who Thought Her To Be Manyata. And Then Last Day Found Out Royals Book And Then Maria's World And Then Again Aaliya's Words On The Day When She Arrived And Told About Yuvraaj's Story. And Then)

Khushi: Does It Make Any Sense That I Didn't Issued Royals Book. But After Reading That And Yeahhh Yess My Dreams In That I Was Dressed Like A Princess. But Nobody Called My Name. Instead The Were Calling Same Names Which I Heard From Ruhina Manyata And UdayVeer.. Why I Do Feel A Great Type Of Connection.. And Why Do I Feel Aaliya's Story Of Yuvraaj And Ruhina's Story Of Uday And Manyata Seems Familiar To Me...

(Khushi Was Thinking When She Was Interrupted By Ruhina This Time And Khushi Was Looking Her Like She Was An Alien. So Ruhina Felt Uncomfortable With That Look Of Khushi And Before She Could Speak She Got Shocked 😲 From Khushi's Wordings..)

Khushi: Ruhina Who R U. R U A Royal Or A Commoner Like Me..
Ruhina (Shockingly): Whattt...!!!! 😲 Ummm Nooo... 😲 No Royal. 😲
Khushi: Really But Why Do I Feel Like That.. And If Not Then Why R U Feeling Like This That I Got To Know Ur Biggest Secret...
Ruhina (Changing Subject): R U Okayyy Khushii...
Khushi (Coming To Reality): Ummm I Guess I Don't...

(After Saying This Khushi Walked Towards Stairs And Made Herself Sit Over There. And Too Ruhina Did The Same.)

Ruhina: Khushi I'm Not Royal And Commoner As Well.. But I Could Say I Do Know Royals. My Dad Works At Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh of Jaigarh Hotel Uday Niwas. 😊 So In This Way U Can Say I Know Royals. By The Way How Did U I Mean What Made U Say That I'm Royal. And Biggest Secret...
Khushi: Umm Nothing.. Some Flashbacks Some Memories And Some Wordings ...
Ruhina (Interrupting): Did They...
Khushi: Ummm Nooo.. I Was Disturbed By It... Welll Leave It U Won't Understand..
Ruhina: Ummm Khushi U Can Tell Me... Might Be I Will Be Help U..
Khushi: No Ruhina U Can't Help Me Until I Didn't Help Myself.. Since Ever I Found That Book A Royals Book Some Flashbacks And Dreams Come To Haunt Me Like The Identity The With Which I'm Living It Isn't Mine.. 😔 And Don't Know When I Listen These Names I Felt A Great Connection. But What Connection I Don't Know.. 😔 I Tried To Ask My Mom She Said I'm Good At Imagination. Means Its All My Imagination Nothing Esle. There Is No 1% Reality In It...
Khushi (Then After Standing): Ruhina I Don't Know What I Did That When I Came To California And When I'm Getting Older Some Unsolved Pieces Came To My Mind And Bring The Height Of Confuseness... 😔 I Myself Don't Know That What And Whyyy I Do Feel Connections... 😔

(Listening Khushi's Words Ruhina Too Stand Up And Placed Her Both Hands On Khushi's Shoulder.)

Ruhina: Khushi U Know What I Feel. I Feel When We Felt The Connection And The Dream Just Only For One Or Two Time Then We Should Leave It... But If We Are Seeing That Dreams Again And Again And Feeling Connections So We Don't Have To Take It Lightly.. Maybe Its All Happening Just To Give Us Hint... 😊
Khushi: A Hint Of What Ruhina... If I Sees Being A Royal Being A Princess Multi Times So It Doesn't Mean It Is Hinting Me That I'm A Princess...
Ruhina: Yeahhh.. But U Could That Hint That One Day Ur Prince Charming Would Come On A Horse Make U His.

(After Saying This Ruhina Started Laughing. And)

Khushi (Angrily): Its Not Fantasy Its My Dam Life.. 😡 A Very Irritating And Sometimes Confusing One... Here I'm Hell Worried Confused That What Should I Do With These Connections And Dreams Should I Think Its My Imagination. 😡 If I Think Like This Than How Many Times...
(After Pausing) Ruhina U Don't Feel My Situation Until And Unless U Too Don't Feel It... 😔

($aying This Khushi Begin To Walk But )

Ruhina: Okayy Jokes Apart. Now Let's Be Serious.. Khushi U R Right But I Myself I Don't Know What To Say.. If I Would Be In Ur Place And Getting All These Many Times So Won't Ignore It... I Would Find All The Possible Ways To Find An Answers Of It... Heyyy Khushi Just Feel Like This For Now U Ignore All Of Ur Dreams And Connections And If Again They Came Then Start Working On It... 😊 Now Comes Let's Go Get Us Starting Preparing Ourselves For The Mids... 😊
Khushi: Yeahhh..
Ruhina (Smilingly): Now Chill Yr...
Khushi: Yuppp...
(After Saying This Both Went To An Empty Place Backyard Where They Teach Other If Confusions Might Come.)

In Mumbai, India
In Jaigarh's Palace
Jay Came To Jaigarh Palace And There She Met Griraj. And
Griraj (Smilingly): Heyyy Jay Beta... 😊

(After Saying This Griraj Hugged Jay And Meantime In Hug)

Jay: Hello Uncle... 😊 Uncle Where Is Uday...
Griraj: Jay Beta He Is His Room... Any Important Work..U Know Uday..
Jay: Yeahhh Uncle I Know But U Don't Worry I'm Here Na... 😊

(After Saying This Jay Smiled 😊 And Griraj Too Smiled. And)

Griraj: Off-Cousre Beta... 😊
(As Griraj Said It Begin To Walk But Saw Unnati Walking Towards Them... And..)

Unnati: Hii Jayy.. 😊
Jay (With Fake Smile): Hii Unnatii.. 😊
Griraj: Now Both Of U Give Each Other Company. And Excuse Me...
Both (Jay And Unnati): Yeah Sureee... 😊
Griraj: Byeee Girls..

(After Saying This Griraj Walked Outside And)

Unnati: So Jay ...
Jay (Interrupting And Rudely): Later On Babes. Don't Have Time...

(Saying This Jay Towards To Uday's Room Without Listening Unnati's Reply.. And There Unnati Was Used To It So She Didn't Complain And Too Walked Outside.)

In Uday's Room
Uday Was Busy On Cell-Phone Talking About Serious Matter. While Walking In The Room And Stopped For A Second And Then Continue To Walk... And In MeanTime Jay Came To Uday's Room Saw Uday Talking On A Phone So She Without Waiting For A Seconds Walked To Uday... Snatches The Phone And Quickly Cut It. And Uday Feeling Snatching Of Phone. And Cutting The Call. Angrily...
Uday: What The... 😡 What The Hell Is Wrong With U Jay. 😡 Whyy Did U... 😡
Jay (Coming Closer To Uday Putting Her Fingers On Uday's Lip And Interrupting): Ssshhh.. Ssshhh Uday U Talked And Work A lot..
Uday (Removing Jay's Finger): So What Do U Want Me To Do... U Want Me To Be Jay 2...
Jay (Interrupting): Nopeee Uday.. In This World There Is Only One Jay One Piece... 😈
Uday: Ohhh... If Jay 2,3,4,5,6... And So On Go Exists Then I Don't Want To Be...
Jay: Is That Compliment Or A..
Uday (Interrupting): Compliment. So For Now This Is Enough For Today.. U May Go So That I Can Work..
Jay (Flirting With Uday. Tracing Uday's Lips. And): Not So Fast...First U Promise Me Then I Will Go..
Uday: If I Make A Promise To U And Then Broke It So...
Jay: U Can't. Because U R A Yuvraaj. U Can Broke Anything But Not The Promise. If U Made A Promise Then U Will Fulfill It No Matter What It Cause... So Hurry Up Uday Make A Promise Or Esle I Won't Give U Ur Phone.. And If I Don't Gave U Ur Phone Then U Know..
Uday: Fine .. I Will Be There But At My Hotel...
Jay: Okayyy.. And Don't Be Late...

(Saying This Jay Walked Out Of Uday's Room Giving Evil Smile 😈 )

At Night
In California
In Hostel
Khushi Was Preparing Herself .. She Needed A Book ''Snells Book'' To Clear Out Doubt Which Was Given By Maria Just Few Minutes Ago... So Khushi Started To Search The Book In Whole Room But Poor Girl Didn't Get It... And Khushi Was Sitting Like Hands On Her Brain. And Saying ''What To Do''.. Then She Thought Ruhina's Name. Quickly Dialed Her Num.. And..
Khushi: Heyyy Ruhina Khushi Here... I Need Ur Help... Today At The College U Were Saying That Tonight U Will Go To Book Shop And Will Purchase The Book. So Did U Went...
Ruhina: Ummm No... I'm Getting Ready To Go. Do U Need Anything... 😊
Khushi: Yeahhh I Guesss... I Lost My Anatomy Book And The First Paper Is Of Anatomy... So Can U Purchase It For Me As Well...
Ruhina:Off-Course Khushi I Will Do That... 😊
Khushi: Thanks... If It Wasn't Important So I Won't...
Ruhina (Interrupting And Smilingly): Calm Down Khushi.. 😊 And Its Okayyy... 😊 And If U Need Anything Then Just Call Me Ring Me... 😊 Okayyy... 😊
Khushi: Thanks U R Trully A Friend.. 😊

(Listening Khushi's Words Ruhina Smiled. And Then Both Cut The Call... For Awhile Khushi Stopped Further Preparing Herself For Anatomy. And As She Begin To Take Physiology Book From Shelves Again She Sees Royals Book ''The History Of Royals'' And With This.)

Khushi: Not Again Khushi... What Is Wrong With U That U R Getting Attracted To It... Stop It.. Its Enough... U R An Ordinary Person So Be In Ur Limits And Don't Try To Make Ur Hopes Higher Because In The End It Will Only Give U A Pain. So Get A Grip Khushi... 😡

(After Saying This Khushi Take Huge Breath In And Out .. And Begin To Walk But Her Heart Was On The Royal Book To Read It... So She Turned Around Took The Book And Seeing The Book..)

Khushi (To Book): What Is So Special. That I Can't Deny Reading U... U Only Confuses Me... And Hell I Have No Answers Of It... 😔

(Saying This Khushi Started To Read.. Continue The First Chapter ''Clashes Of Swords'' But Before She Could Read The Book She Was Interrupted By A Call... So Seeing Caller Id... She Received It...)

Khushi: R U Okayyy...
Person: Yeahhh... Whyyy...
Khushi: Because U Called Me So Late... Just Check The Time Danish...
Danish: I Know The Time... Its Only 9... But Calling U Was Forced By U Urself...
Khushi (Questionally And Shockingly): Whattt... !!! 😲 I ... I Forced U... 😲
Danish: Yesss... Where Were U Today.. Did U Come To College...
Khushi: Yeahhh I Did... But Was Busy In Studies... Well Danish U R Doing Plexuses (Topic Of Anatomy)
Danish (Interrupting): Stoppp... Khushi I Did Study A lot And Too Torture My Brain A lot And Now I Would Beg U To Don't Torture Me More...

(Listening Danish's Words Khushi Smiled 😊 )

Khushi: I Didn't Know Topper Would Be Torture By Studies...
Danish: Khushi Not Really... But In This Semester There R Some Topics Of Anatomy Which I Hate And They R Too Boring... 😕
Khushi: Yeahhh I Understand Becox I Did Feel The Same Nowadays... Now Adays I Regret Doing Medical.. 😕
Danish: Whyyy... U Love To Become Dr... Thennn...
Khushi: I Agree... But For Being Dr We Have To Study It...
Danish: Absolutely...
Khushi: But Danish I Don't Know Why My All Interest In Being Dr Is Slowly Slowly Vanishing... Now I Don't Feel Like...
Danish: Khushi Listen To Me U Still Wanted To Be Dr... But U R New To It $o That's Whyyy... 😊
Khushi: No Danish In Los Angeles I Did Read Anatomy.. But Now I Feel I Like I'm Born Not To Become A Dr But Something Esle Which I Don't Know... Don't Know When I'm Growing Older N Older My Life Is Becoming Hell Confusions... All Dreams...
Danish (Interrupting): Khushi Waitt Waittt. First Listen To Me... First Calm Urself. Drink Water And Then Go To Sleep... U R Studing So Much That's Why U R Thinking Like This...
Khushi (Interrupting And Little Bit Angrily): Nooo... 😡 U Aren't Understanding My State.. 😡 U Think Me Studing A lot Losing My Senses... 😡 Leave It Danish U Won't Understand Me Never Ever Just Becox U Are Thinking Me... 😡 Just Forget It... 😡 The Feelings The Thoughts I'm Going Through U Would Never Understand And Never Give Try To It.. 😡

(Saying This Khushi Cut The Call Without Listening Danish's Reply...)

In Book Store
This Book Shop Was Only Situated Near The Ruhina's Appartment...And Was Little Portion Of Jungle Was To Be Crossed To Reach..
Walking From Appartment Crossed The Jungle Ruhina Reached The Book Shop... And After Going She Searched For Several Books And Too Khushi's Book (Anatomy Book)... When She Was Searching A Title Caught By Her Eyes ''Born Again To Be Finished'' .. As Ruhina Read The Title She Was Confused And Was Thinking Of Hindu Religion That They Believe They R Born Again In The World... Again She Read The Title And This Time She Wanted To Read The Book... So Thought Of Purchasing It.. So...
Manager: Any Book U Want To Purchase. Mam..
Ruhina: Aaa... Yesss.. These (Which She Was Holding Included Khushi's Book Too.) And I Would Like To Purchase This Book ''Born Again To Be Finished''...
Manager: Sorry Mam U Can't Purchase This Book ''Born Again To Be Finished'' Becox These Books R Came On Order. So Sorry Mam..
Ruhina (Sadly): Okayyy.. 😔 But Can I Purchase These Books Which I'm Holding...
Manager: Yess Mam.
Ruhina: Payment... Where I Have To Do Payment..
Manager: Over There On Counter...

(Listening Manager's Words Ruhina Walked To Counter And Paid The Payment. Carrying Books Walked Outside On Road...)

On Road
As Ruhina Was Walking On A Road And Was Thinking Of That Book ''Born Again To Be Finished'' That What Would Be In Written.. And As She Begin To Imagine What Could Be Written Suddenly She Felt A Foot Steps. Feeling It Ruhina Stopped On The Mid Of Road Turned Around Looking Everywhere She Didn't See Anyone. So Ruhina Started Walking Again But This Time Fastly. Then She Again Felt Foot Steps Making Ruhina Afraid.. Again She Stopped In The Mid Way And Turned Around To See But No One Was Present Over There. Ruhina Turned Around And Saw Sudden Appearance Of A Boy Which Let Ruhina Scream And To Walk Backwards. And Try To Say But As She Was Begin To Speak She Was Touched By A Person. Ruhina Turned Around...)
Person (In Flirtrous Tone): Hiii Babes. Where R U Going...

(As Boy Says It To Ruhina. Some Boys Too Come To Join The Boy Or Their Group Fellows... Seeing Much Boys Making Ruhina Uncomfortable And Was Hell Afraid. Wanted To Run From There.. But One Hold Her Hand. And)

Boy: Where Do U Think U R Going.. U Could Go Only When We (Group) Have Desires Would Be Fulfilled From U..

(Saying This All Boys Move Closer To Ruhina And )

Ruhina (Crying): Please Don't. 😭 Let Me Go... 😭 Please. 😭
Boy: If We Let U Go Then How We Will Fulfill Our Desires.. If We Don't Touch U A Sexy Lady So Our Desires Will Be Fulfill...

(Saying This Another Boy Hold Ruhina's Arm. Making Ruhina Crying Alot. 😭 And Pleadings But No One Was Listening. And Other Boys Came Closer And As They Begin To Touch Her A Car From Far Away In Its Fullest Speed Came To Ruhina Making Screech On Road... And From That Car Daniel Came Out Giving Angriest Looks 😡 To Boys. And Those Boys Seeing Daniel Begin To Say That Ruhina Took Advantage Of It And Cryingly 😭 Run To Daniel. Hug Him Tightly And Crying 😭 A lot.. Seeing Much Cries Of Ruhina Daniel Hugged Ruhina And Was Giving Angry Dead Glare 😡 To That Boys Which Were Enough To Make Them Afraid.. Seeing Daniel's Eyes Those Boys Felt Such A Pain Like They Will Die At Any Moment... After Some Seconds After Giving Half Of Their Lessions Daniel Made Them Go... And Tightly Hugged Ruhina... And In Hug He Started Kissing Her Hairs And Her Neck. Then Broke The Hug Seeing Ruhina's Face He Put Her Hairs Strands Behind To Her Eyes.. And Then Seeing Ruhina Shedding Tears With Her Eyes Closed Made Daniel To Kiss On Ruhina's Eyes And Suck All The Tears. 😳 And Then)

Daniel: Listen To Me...

(As Ruhina Listens Daniel's Words She Automatically Open Her Eyes. Listening To Each N Every Words Of Daniel)

Daniel: Listen To Me... When I'm Alive No One Will Never Dare To Touch U... Nobody Means Nobody.

(Saying This Ruhina Again Shed Tears And This Time Daniel Didn't Suck But He Kissed Ruhina On Her Lips. Ruhina Too Respond. Both Kiss Each Other Passiontely As There Life Was Dependent On This Kiss. 😳 Kissing Each Other Passiontely Daniel Was First One To Break It As He Realises That What He Was Doing. After That Moving Away From Ruhina)

Daniel: I Guess U Should Be At Home. Come I Drop U..
Ruhina: Ummm Thanks For...
Daniel: No Need. Didn't Do It For U...

(Saying This Daniel Open His Side Door And Sat In... And Wait For Ruhina.. And After Few Seconds Ruhina Too Sat In The Car..And)

Ruhina: Then For Whom...
Daniel: Its None Of Ur Business...

(Saying This Daniel Switched On The Engine And Started To Drive And There Ruhina Felt Insulted From Someone Who Is Unknown But Yet Seems Known...)

Near Residency Appartment
Daniel Dropped Ruhina... And Before He Could Drive He Thought Its Better To Tell Her..
Daniel: What Just Happened Few Minutes Before It Shouldn't Be.. I'm Sorry For That...
Ruhina: Ummm For Whattt..???
Daniel (Eyes Closed): That I Shouldn't Kiss U Nor Hug U. But It Just Happened. So Its Better If U Forget It..

(Saying This Daniel Quickly Begin To Drive A Car Without Listening Ruhina's Voice.. And Don't Know Why But Ruhina Felt To Cry 😭 As It Did Happened.. Her Eyes Were Shedding Tears And Run Quickly To Her Appartment... And There Little Far Away Daniel Witnessing All This)

Daniel: I'm Sorry. I Know Unintentionally I Hurt U.. But It Was Important... I Shouldn't Kiss U... But How Could I Control Myself ... For Many Years I Was Hoping Wishing Days With U. And Now If I'm Getting It I Want U To Hate Me... Because Many Years Back I Lost My Piya And Now I Don't Want To Loose U...

(Saying This Daniel Drove Towards His Mansion...)

In Residency Appartment
In Block 7 (Floor 7)
In Ruhina's Flat
In Ruhina's Room
From Ground Floor Ruhina Came To Her House Runningly And Cryingly 😭 And Run Straight To Her Room. Locking It... And Lying On Bed With Eyes Closed And Was Shedding Tears.. Then After Few Seconds She Got A Call From Her Mother She Wanted To Receive It But Ignored It.. Walked Towards Mirror Wiped Her Tears And With Open Eyes Remeber What Had Happened Few Minutes Ago. For The First Time Ruhina Let Anyone To Kiss Her Hug Her Whole Heartly And Then She Was Felt Insulted That She Was Told To Forget What Had Happened... And...
Ruhina (Tears In Eyes): For The First Time I Let Anyone To Touch Me To Kiss Me... When He Was Kissing Me I Felt That This Is My Long Lost Moment And Like He Loved Me A lot... But Single Meeting Wouldn't Had Such Effect. I Agreee... But Whyy Whyyy I Want Him To Kiss Me Hug Me Again And Say That It Was A Joke Don't Forget... He Is Unknown To Me But Why I'm Getting Attracting To Him... When He Said Me To Forget It Feels Like My World Has Ended And When He Touched Kissed Me I Felt Like Like He Belongs To Me And I Too Belongs To Me... Whyyy... Whyyy After That Kiss I'm Crying... What Is Reason For My Crying... And Why I Felt All This... Whyyy... 😭 😭

(Saying This Ruhina Sat On The Floor With Her Eyes Closed...)

In Daniel's Mansion
In Daniel's Room
Dropping Ruhina He Came Straight To His Home And Straight To His Room... And Was Remebering What Had Happened Few Minutes Before With Ruhina... After Remebering It He Walked To His Ward-Robe... Then Opened His Drawer And Sees Piya's Picture.. And...
Daniel: Piyaaa Is She U. Did U Come Back For Me... Or She Is Just A Lookalike Of U... If She Is Just Lookalike Then Whyyy I Did Feel The Same When I Kissed U.. And That Was The One And The Last Kiss Of My Life... Piya I Don't Know That Whyyy Whyyy I Always Feel That U Have Come Back After Seeing Ruhina.. Just One Sign One Sign Piya To Let Me Know...

(As Daniel Says It Someone In The Room Says ''Then'' And Daniel Turned Around And Around And Was Wondering Who Could Say That.. Then He Saw His Reflection Who Spoke)

Reflection: If She Gives U A Sign Of She Being Alive.. Then What U Will Do... Say...
Daniel: I...
Reflection (Interrupting): Would U Hurt Her As U Did It With Ruhina... U Was The First One To Kiss Her.. And Then Tell To Forget It.. Say Daniel If Ruhina Is Piya Or Piya Has Come Back But With A Different Name So What U Will Do.. U Will Love Her Or U Will Run Away...

(As Reflection Said All This Words To Daniel. Daniel Felt An Anger Building Him Inside. And)

Daniel: So What U Will Accept Me To Do... 😡 U Want Me To Come Closer And Love Her So I Might Lost Her Again... 😡 Haan... Not This Time... 😡 Not This Time... 😡 I Won't Let Any Single Scratch On Her.. I Won't Love Her.. But I Will Be There Each N Every Seconds To See If She Is Okayyy.. I Will Be With Her 24/7 But Never Come Near To Her...
Reflection: So What U Think U R That Powerful To Hide Ur Feelings. And U Won't Go After Her... Won't Take In Ur Arms Say... Daniel Saying Something Is Easy But To Work On Is Very Difficult... Accept It Daniel After Many Years For The First U R Feeling Like U R Alive And That Is All Becox Of Ruhina... Daniel Accept The Fact That How Much U Tries And Ur All Attempts Would Be Fail Infront Of Her... Accept It Daniel That Now U Want To Feel Alive.. U Wanted To Hold Her Kiss Her And Touch Her...
Daniel (Now In Tears): If I Did Plan It Then I Will Again Loose Her... 😭
Reflection : Now U Can't... But If U Did Plan To First Kiss Her Then Hurt Her... Then This Will Help U To Loose Her...

(Saying This Reflection Disappeared)

Chapter Ends

Hello Guyzzz Here I Have Posted Chapter 7 Of Story ''Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye''.. Which I Guess Its Quite Long Chapter... 😊 And Hoping For Maximum Likes If Its Possible... 😊 But Next Chapter 8 Will Going To Be Posted After 15 Likes... Not Before That... 😊 So Plzzz EveryOne And My Silent And Active Readers So Comments And Press Likes Buttons As It Will Motivates The Writter And Will Help To Post Next Chapter Soon... 😊 Thank You... 😊
Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 9 years ago
Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay first to comment 😃
coming to the update it was as usual awesome
confusion cleared so it was sana who told khushi about her not being her daughter.
loved ruhina and khushi's bonding they are becoming good friends
aah this jay just hate her. flirting with uday inspite of knowing that he is her honewale jija ji.lol
daneil wants ruhina to hate him so that she doesn't get hurt. how caring but is ruhina really pia or just her look alike? ?
all in all it was a fantastic chapter n beautifully written
do continue soon n thanx for the pmEdited by simi.k. - 9 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! superb update dear...loved it...
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey di, how you?
I really don't like Sana, at first I thought she changed and decided to tell Khushi the truth but she proved me wrong
She is so mean especially the part where she said that Khushi is an unwanted child...
What does she get by putting Khushi's self-esteem down?
Felt extremely bad for Khushi when she was talking to herself while admiring the moon...it was indeed quite emotional when she was thinking about how Maria always talks about her Prince Charming who will rescue her and then when she says that everyone loves to hate her...
Aww, loved the falling star part and her wishes, lol...can't wait for her to find out that she has a family who loves her and a Prince Charming who is searching for her and the fact that she is a Princess
Loved the part where she imagines Uday and utters his name before finally going to bed.
Lol, Hasan and Danish are the best, loved how they hi-five each other
Wow, Danish trying out for the Romeo and Juliet play, that is indeed something to watch
Lol, love the convo between Danish and Maria
Why was Hasan faking it when he said "Yeah"
Aww, Khushi was so sweet when she said that she will always help
Daniel is kind of scary especially when he follows Ruhina around but I feel bad for him because it is evident that he loved Piya a lot and when he saw Ruhina, he hoped it was Piya
Aww, loved when Ruhina felt the cool breeze touch her face and then she was searching for the person who was calling her and was sad when she saw no one
Is Ruhina, Piya?
Love the part where Ruhina was saying that she knows that her soulmate is somewhere...
I also didn't get Ruhina when she was talking about whether she believes in love or not but understood when she mentioned Uday...
Lol, loved how interested Khushi was when Ruhina mentioned Uday
Even though I knew about how Manyata was kidnapped and the love between Manveer, I still felt bad when I read the tragic love story
Love the part where she was trying to justify her thoughts before she could search for Ruhina
I really do feel bad for Khushi
Gosh, who was that person who tapped Khushi and said that they thought it was Manyata?
Loved Ruhina and Khushi's convo
Jay is so evil, doesn't she know that Uday and Manyata are engaged and that Uday loves Manyata, her sister
Aww, Ruhina is so sweet...love her
Love how she can't help but want to read The Royals Book.
Wow, a book caught Ruhina's attention too
Some guys are such creeps, yuck...
I was terrified when those guys came to Ruhina, I thought Daniel was there but was wrong... Anyway loved the heroic entrance given by Daniel...the best part was that Ruhina gave Daniel a hug even though she didn't even know him...woah...was shocked when Ruhina and Daniel kissed each other and he was kind of rude but it was touching to find out that he was doing so that he doesn't lose her
Shame...I feel so bad for Ruhina
Lol, love Daniel's reflection...
Thanks for the pm and for such a long chapter 😊
Do continue soon 😉
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi.k.

yay first to comment 😃 Good... 😊 👍🏼
coming to the update it was as usual awesome Thank Youuu... 😊
confusion cleared so it was sana who told khushi about her not being her daughter. Yuppp That Was Sana Khushi's Foster Mom... Hate Her A lot As She Thinks If Murari Didn't Go To India For Talking About Khushi's Matter So Murari Would Have Been Alived...
loved ruhina and khushi's bonding they are becoming good friends Yess... Indeed... 😊 They R Sisterly Cousins To Each Other Unknown To Them So How There Weren't Be Becoming Good Friends... 😊
aah this jay just hate her. flirting with uday inspite of knowing that he is her honewale jija ji.lol Yesss Jay Is Aaahhh Besharam... Flirting With Her Own Jiju... 😡 Knows Fact That Uday Only Loves Manyata Then Stilll She Is Doing All Thisss...
daneil wants ruhina to hate him so that she doesn't get hurt. Yesss Indeed True... As Daniel Loved Piya A lot Back To 200 Years Uptill Now.. Now Had Seen Lookalike Of Piya So He Is Remebering All Of His Past... As Daniel Lost Piya So Now He Don't Want To Loose Ruhina... So That's Whyyy... And Daniel Is Blood Sucker Vampire So He Too Wanted This That Might Be Very Dangerous To Ruhina... how caring but is ruhina really pia or just her look alike? ? If Ruhina Isnt Lookalike Of Piya So How Would Daniel Around To Ruhina. And Whyyy He Is Doing All This To Find Out The Truth That Ruhina Is Really Her Piya Or Just A Lookalike... 😊 And Yeahhh Is Ruhina Is Piya Or Not Welll In That Case I Can Only Say Shes Lookalike Of Piyaa... 😊 😛
all in all it was a fantastic chapter n beautifully written Thankkk You... 😊
do continue soon n thanx for the pm Sure... 😊 And Welcome... 😊

Thanksss Dearrr For Reading Liking And Commenting... 😊 Will Soon Post Next ChaPter Soon... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! superb update dear...loved it...

Thankksss Dear... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Thankss Dear.. 😊