ff:Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye (BOOK1) *Chapter 9* (22/3/16) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
feeling really bad for uday 😭 😭
how much he love manyata 💔 💔
oh hell that sana again hurt khushi 😡 😡
OMG khushi try to kill herself thank god maria came on time 😲 😲
awe khushi friends r so supportive & lovly
ruhina entry was dhamakedar 😉 😉
loll Daniel & khushi nok jhok
OMG Danish love khushi 😲 😲
khushi got some flash back from her childhood
still couldn't understand
ruhina mom is so cruel she want that manyata will never return 😡 😡
Daniel got shocked to see ruhina
she is a look like of pia 😲 😲
FB was beautiful
first meeting of Daniel & pia
poor Daniel was in heart broken state after seeing ruhina 🥺 🥺
oh god who is that khushi talked & got biggest shocked of her life 😕 😕
update soon
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marooshmalik

really nice update Thanx Dear.. 😊
so ruhi is humshakal of piya Yeah Ruhina Is Lookalike Of Piya... 😊
nd finally khushi got some flashback of her pastYuppp.. 😊
feeling really sorry for uday Okayyy... 😔
cant wait for manveers meetingManVeer Meeting Isnt Far Away.. 😊
update soon pm me waiting... Thanks. And Sure. 😊

Thanx Dear For Lovely Comment.. 😊 And Will Post Soon... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awesome update dear... Thanx Dear ... 😊 loved it... Thanx.. 😊

😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome update Thanx Dear.. 😊
feeling really bad for uday 😭 😭
how much he love manyata 💔 💔 Yeahh He Do Love Manyata A lot... 😊
oh hell that sana again hurt khushi 😡 😡 Yeahhh...
OMG khushi try to kill herself thank god maria came on time 😲 😲 Yuppp Maria Has To Come... 😊
awe khushi friends r so supportive & lovly Khushi's Friends Would Be Lovely And Supportive Afterall I'm The Creator And Writter Of It.. 😊 😃 😉
ruhina entry was dhamakedar 😉 😉 Thank You...😊
loll Daniel & khushi nok jhok Yuppp.. 😊 And U Will Get To See Khushi And Daniel Nokh Jhok Rarely.. 😊
OMG Danish love khushi 😲 😲 Yuppp He Does.. And End Of The Day He Would Be Playing Evil Role.. 😈
khushi got some flash back from her childhood
still couldn't understand Yeahhh Khushi Gets Some Flashback But Because Not So Clearly As She Was A Young Girl ... 😊
ruhina mom is so cruel she want that manyata will never return 😡 😡 Yeahhh Ruhina Mom Menka Wishes That Manyata Shall Never Return.
Daniel got shocked to see ruhina
she is a look like of pia 😲 😲 Daniel Would Be $hocked After Seeing His Beloved Lover Lookalike.. 😊
FB was beautiful
first meeting of Daniel & pia Thanx Dear For Liking The FB.. 😊
poor Daniel was in heart broken state after seeing ruhina 🥺 🥺 Yeahhh... Who Wouldnt Be After Seeing The Lookalike Of Their Beloved Ones... 😊
oh god who is that khushi talked & got biggest shocked of her life 😕 😕 Who Was The Person U Will Get To Know In Next Update. .. And Was It Really A Reality Or A Dream U Will Also Get To Know About It... 😊
update soon Sure Dear... 😊

Thank U Dear For Lovely And Beautiful Comment Dear... 😊 Really Waiting For Ur Comment... 😊 And Now I Received It Thank You... 😊 And Will Post Next Chapter Soon... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Thanx Dear... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Thanx Dear...😊 Waiting For That Day That U Will Write A Big Comment... 😊 Hihihihihihi... 😆 Joking... 😃 😆 U Read Comment And Like It Its Enough For Me... 😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb
such a long and
awesome update and
continue thanks 4 the pm 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

wow superb Thank You...😊 Such a long Thank You...😊 and awesome update Thank You ... 😊 and Continue thanks 4 the pm Sure Will Update Soon ... 😊

Thank You Dear For The Comment ... 😊 And Will Post The Next Chapter Soon.. 😊
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really loved the update it was awesome... loved the convo between uday and giriraj its was the best...haha i loved at the line when maria said world war hand ended but the piece is still here that made me crack up...what is ruhina up to i wonder why she didnt got with maria and others... haha she has been getting a strange feeling probably because of daniel... y does it feel like ruhina is none other piya ...ohhh that bit was awesome when ruhina drops her bracelet and when daniel tried to pick it up his hands burned... i loved how he was determined to pick up the bracelet and he did by wrapping it in a cloth but the his sister came and even i was shocked when she said she was going to india... daniel got shocked seeing ruhina as she looked like piya now im still wondering iif she is actually piya ... i really loved flashback scene between daniel and piya how they first met...even i have the same question as daniel and hope they all are answered soon...i wonder y ruhina mom doesnt want manayta to be back... manyata didnt want to read the book but she finally ended up after all its her story...oops daneil kissed ruhina when she was sleeping... even like maria i wondering what is ruhina mission...omg khushi had a dream of childhood manyata and uday really loved that bit...i wonder who khushi called and who was the person that told her real  identity was it daniels sister really curious to know please do update soon and thanks for the pm
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

really loved the update it was awesome... Thank You...😊 loved the convo between uday and giriraj its was the best... Thank You... 😊 haha i loved at the line when maria said world war hand ended but the piece is still here that made me crack up... Yeahhh I Smiled At That Maria's Statement... What is ruhina up to i wonder why she didnt got with maria and others... I Myself Don't Know About It... 😊 haha she has been getting a strange feeling probably because of daniel... Yeahh All Thanks To Him... 😊 y does it feel like ruhina is none other piya ... Piya... 😲 Vampire. 😲 Nopee She Isn't Piya ... How Could It Be Possible.. She's Human.. 😊 ohhh that bit was awesome when ruhina drops her bracelet and when daniel tried to pick it up his hands burned... Thank You.. 😊 i loved how he was determined to pick up the bracelet and he did by wrapping it in a cloth but the his sister came and even i was shocked when she said she was going to india... Maybe Alvina Is In Some Kinda Of Mission... Daniel got shocked seeing ruhina as she looked like piya now im still wondering iif she is actually piya ... Yeahhh He Would Be... 😊 i really loved flashback scene between daniel and piya how they first met... Thank You... 😊 ...even i have the same question as daniel and hope they all are answered soon... Okayyy.. 😊 And I Hope They Would Be Answered Soon...Doesn't Take Much Time... 😊 i wonder y ruhina mom doesnt want manayta to be back... Menka Doesn't Want That Manyata Should Come.. As $he Hates Her Family Of Doing Unfair With Her... manyata didnt want to read the book but she finally ended up after all its her story... Manyata Finally Made Up Her Mind To Read It As Her Brain Was In Against And Her Heart Was In Favour Of It... It Wasn't Her Story.. But As She Read It She Was Getting Flashbacks Of Her Childhood ... 😊 oops daneil kissed ruhina when she was sleeping... Yesss He Did... 😳 even like maria i wondering what is ruhina mission.. Soon U Will Find It Out Whyy And What She Came To California. omg khushi had a dream of childhood manyata and uday really loved that bit... Yesss And Thank You... 😊 wonder who khushi called and who was the person that told her real identity was it daniels sister really curious to know please do update soon and thanks for the pm Who Was That Person You Will Know It In Next Chapter... 😊

Thank You Diii For Long Comment... 😊 And Will Update It Soon... 😊 Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 9 years ago